Check out these 50 bad day quotes and let us know which one is your favorite in the comment section below.
We have all been there.
You wake up; the alarm does not go off, or you don’t feel well. Maybe, an inadvertent change occurs, a random bill shows up, or your car has a flat tire.
Many things can set off the chain reaction to cause us to have a bad day. Most of us would relate to the words of tech security guru Charlie Bell who said, “There are good days and there are bad days, and I’ve had my share of both.”
In life, we are going to face amazing and beautiful moments.
We will also face difficult and ugly moments.
It is up to us to remember that without those difficult times, we could not appreciate the wonderful times.
We cannot always choose if we are going to have a bad day, but we can choose our attitudes and how we deal with them.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Short bad day quotes
These short bad day quotes consist of a few words. However, they might be powerful enough to help get you through until tomorrow!
1. “A bad day only lasts 24 hours.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on rainy day quotes.
2. “Bad days don’t always stay.” — Ross Barkley
You will also enjoy our article on Lil Wayne quotes.
3. “You are going to have bad days and have good days.” — Lou Ferrigno
4. “There are going to be good days and bad days. Bottom line.” — Jim Mattis
5. “Was it a bad day? Or was it five minutes that you milked all day?” — Unknown
6. “With any long-term relationship, you have good days and bad days.” — Patti Scialfa
7. “Every industry has slack times, and everyone has bad days at work.” — Patrick DeWitt
8. “You have to remember that the hard days are what make you stronger.” — Aly Raisman
9. “There are good days and there are bad days, and this is one of them.” — Lawrence Welk
10. “When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” — Patrick Stump
You will also enjoy our article on rain quotes.
Quotes that prove even famous people have bad days
Even the rich and famous face bad days. It is part of being human.
11. “I have a lot of bad days.” — Tyra Banks
12. “I am human, and, yeah, I have very bad days.” — Charlize Theron
13. “Buddha, much like everyone else has good and bad days.” — Todd Barry
14. “I had bad days, and that means somebody else had a great day.” — Yu Darvish
15. “There are good days and there are bad days, and I’ve had my share of both.” — Charlie Bell
16. “I can have as many bad days as anyone. But I choose to say, ‘I’m just fine.’” — Mary J. Blige
17. “On my bad days, sitting down and meditating was the last thing I wanted to do.” — Simone Giertz
18. “I have my good and bad days, but when it’s tough I just push through it.” — Christie Rampone
19. “I have all bad days. I think I need help. I got an anger problem.” — YoungBoy Never Broke Again
20. “I had bad days on the field. But I didn’t take them home with me. I left them in a bar along the way home.” — Bob Lemon
Everybody has bad days quotes
No one is exempt from having a bad day. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t feel your feelings, but it should remind you that you are not alone.
21. “Everybody has good and bad days.” — Boban Marjanovic
22. “Never give up. Everyone has bad days. Pick yourself up and keep going.” — Unknown
23. “Everyone has bad days. But some people turn bad days into good lessons.” — Unknown
24. “Everybody has their good days and their bad days, there’s always two sides to a story.” — Tony Ferguson
25. “I believe that everyone has good days and bad days, but you can’t let the bad times beat you down.” — Bobby Deol
26. “Everyone goes through bad days, but that does not mean you should stop enjoying the good days.” — S. Sreesanth
27. “Bad days happen to everyone, but at the end of the day, we should always be able to find one thing that makes us laugh or smile.” — Unknown
28. “Everyone has their good and bad days. You just have to go with the flow and make the most of whatever comes your way.” — Andrea Jeremiah
29. “We are all human and have our good days, and bad days, so it’s important to give one another space when dealing with your own issues.” — Tinsley Mortimer
30. “Remember we’re all human and we all have our good days and bad days and days when we feel banging and other days when we feel absolutely rotten and that’s ok.” — Jesy Nelson
What to do when you have a bad day quotes
There are a few things you can do when you have a bad day. These suggestions might help!
31. “I will not focus on the bad days. I choose to live in gratitude.” — Marcela Valladolid
32. “While I still have more good days than bad days, I’m going to keep playing.” — Lindsay Davenport
33. “Don’t let the good days get to your head and don’t let the bad days get to your heart.” — Caroline Ghosn
34. “There are going to be good days and bad days… and you have to learn to fight through that.” — Zach LaVine
35. “You have good days, you have bad days. But the main thing is to grow mentally.” — Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
36. “The bad days make you realize what a good day is. If you never had any bad days, you would never have that sense of accomplishment!” — Aly Raisman
37. “On bad days, I like to wear something colorful so I strike attention. That’s how I appear confident to others – and how I get confident.” — Elizabeth Jagger
38. “Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!” — Dita Von Teese
39. “You can get glory days, bad days but the most important thing is to just keep your head down and keep working because at the end of it all if you work hard everything is going to be fine.” — Andreas Pereira
40. “But It’s rare that things are as good as they look, and it’s rare that things are as bad as they seem.’ So having perspective, and challenging perspective, is important to making good decisions.” — Lynn Good
Bad day quotes that keep it in perspective
How do you look at bad days? These bad day quotes might offer a new perspective.
41. “I make it a point to let myself have bad days on a regular basis.” — Lizzie Velasquez
42. “You have to go through bad days to get to the great days you have in your career.” — Ross Barkley
43. “I have bad days, days when I just don’t want to do anything. Just kind of want to lay in bed.” — Jeff Bauman
44. “I just want to continue to build mentally to push forward even on the good days and bad days.” — Jae Crowder
45. “My natural disposition is pretty joyful, but you know, I have bad days and sad moments like anybody else.” — Tracee Ellis Ross
46. “We’re out of our comfort zones with depression. I certainly was and whenever I have bad days now I speak to someone to get it off my chest.” — Ricky Hatton
47. “You may have good days, there may be more bad days than good days, but on the good days you have to push yourself, get the most out of it as you can.” — Shaun Livingston
48. “Some days, obviously, I am like ‘Today is not the day,’ but you got to push through, especially when my aspirations are to be pro, you can’t have any bad days.” — Frances Tiafoe
49. “You choose to be happy, and in life we have as many good days as bad days. I try to find and record those songs that pull you through the bad days, and keep you believing that the good days are just around the corner.” — Rodney Atkins
50. “We have our great days and our bad days. No matter what bad day I go through or strike out four times in a row, I still want to have that great attitude and go after the game and go talk to the kids and not worry about the game and let them know that this is what matters.” — Anthony Rendon
The truth about bad days
Contrary to the belief of some, how we respond to what happened is actually much more important than what happened.
In life, we are always presented with a choice.
Businesswoman Caroline Ghosn shared that the key to navigating through bad days relies on our minds and hearts, reflecting, “Don’t let the good days get to your head, and don’t let the bad days get to your heart.”
When things are good, we should not take them for granted.
We should appreciate it and live in the present.
On the other hand, when things are not going well, we should remember that all things eventually pass.
If we stay rooted in the present, we can be cognizant of the idea that a bad day or a few bad days are not powerful enough to turn our hearts cold, or break them, unless we make the choice to do so.
Let us know which of these bad days quotes was your favorite in the comment section below.