If you have a quirky set of friends, you’ll be able to relate to some of these It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia quotes.
Share the one that makes you laugh the most in the comments.
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is an American sitcom that began airing in 2005 and is still running strong today.
It centered on the story of “The Gang”, a group of highly narcissistic friends who run an Irish Bar.
It is considered the longest-running live-action comedy series in American TV history, which is currently on its 15th season.
The story is about “The Gang”, consisting of a unique and awkward set of friends: twins Dennis and Deandra, Charlie, Mac, and Frank.
The series established defining characteristics for each of the main characters by displaying unique unethical behavior for each member of “The Gang”.
Enjoy these It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia quotes while relaxing and reliving the most iconic moments of this series.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Simpsons quotes from the long-running cartoon.
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia quotes from Dennis
1. “I will make it work because I’m a genius.” — Dennis
2. “I am the king of the mountain top!” — Dennis
3. “Yeah, well, we won’t get got though. We gonna get. See, Dee, people like us, we don’t get got. We go get.” — Dennis
4. “ Hi. I’m a recovering crack head. This is my retarded sister that I take care of. I’d like some welfare, please.” — Dennis
5. “Well, if I’ve learned anything from films like Executive Decision or Passenger 57, there’s always a way into the cargo hold.” — Dennis
6. “Without the sunglasses, Weekend at Bernie’s would have been a very dark, strange tale” — Dennis
7. “You bet your ass I’m wearing women’s underwear!” — Dennis
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia quotes from Mac
8. “Well, maybe it boils down to this, smart guy: Computers are for losers.” — Mac
9. “It involves us pulling up our bootstraps, oiling up a couple of asses, and doing a little plowing of our own. Not gay sex.” — Mac
10. “Yeah! Yeah, that’s the classic setup. You know this, no? Look, every great crew in history has followed that basic dynamic, right? Looks, brains, wildcard. Think about it! The A-team did it. Scooby Doo did it. The Ghostbusters did it!” — Mac
11. “I do not appreciate being paraphrased. I choose my words very deliberately.” — Mac
12. “People change, Frank. Look at me: I went from a tiny twink to the muscle-bound freak you see before you.” — Mac
13. “Come on, you’ve seen that TV show. It’s just a bunch of sweaty Guidos getting hopped up on energy drinks and giving each other diseases.” — Mac
14. “It’s when you drink so much that everything goes brown. It’s not as severe as a blackout because I remember bits and pieces. I call it browning out.” — Mac
15. “Parenting is pretending you know what you’re talking about, then jamming it down their throat!” — Mac
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia quotes from Frank
16. “Having those other people laugh tells me when I should laugh.” — Frank
17. “Fill me up with cream. Turn me into cannoli.” — Frank
18. “Oh whoops, ooh! I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong!” — Frank
19. “All right, now, pretend that this shoe is an unboned chicken. And you’re gonna cook it tonight, make a tasty dinner. It’s gonna smell all through the house like cooked chicken.” — Frank
20. “ I stole a bunch of guns! I’m testing them out, Charles! This revolution is gonna make us a fortune!” — Frank
21. “Dennis, if I was looking for safe I wouldn’t be sticking my dick through a wall.” — Frank
22. “Masturbating Bums are bad for Business.” — Frank
23. “We set the building on fire, you just happened to catch on fire!” — Frank
24. “When we get out of this, I’m gonna shove my fist right into your ass, hard and fast…Not in the sexual way! In the ‘I am pissed off’ sort of way.” — Frank
25. “The acid’s makin’ me feel like I gotta take a dump.” — Frank
Which of these It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia quotes is your favorite?
“The Gang” is a highly toxic and dangerous set of friends.
Each of them has these unlikely traits unique to them, such as alcoholic tendencies, substance abuse, cruelty, selfishness, dishonesty, and many more.
They elaborately conspire against one another for selfish gain or personal advantage, either for revenge or fun.
Although friendship within the gang was never solid, and they most likely dump each other when an opportunity arrives, they manage to form this bond or relationship to have a working dynamic because of their toxic codependency.
This series successfully builds excellent humor and fun because of the unique dynamics of the characters in the series.
If these It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia quotes and sayings remind you of friends, give them a call or share this link with them instead.
August 11, 2022 5:00 AM EST