Our latest collection of inner peace quotes on Everyday Power.
Inner peace means being mentally and spiritually calm and in sync with your emotions despite the everyday challenges of life.
It means having the knowledge and understanding to keep calm, focused and unshaken even in the in the face of discord and stress.
There are many reasons why inner peace is important in all aspects of life.
You may also enjoy our article on:
When you have peace of mind, you’ll not be swayed by what people think about you or the events and challenges you encounter.
It will help you focus better on your goals and become more efficient in handling your daily affairs.
Besides, taking the steps to achieve inner peace will improve your mood, develop patience and make your life more fulfilling.
Having inner peace will not only be beneficial to you, but it will also help you bring peace to your external world. So how can you instill it?
For starters, always perceive yourself and your life positively.
Showing gratitude and being mindful of the present will also help you improve your mental well-being.
Besides, always remember to exercise, eat good meals, be helpful to others and take good care of yourself.
Peace of mind is crucial if you want to make full use of your Everyday Power.
Here are some inspirational inner peace quotes to help you attain and enjoy it even while leading a normal, ordinary life.
Don’t forget to also check out these inner peace books.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Look through our complete collection of inspirational quotes here.
Inner peace quotes on forgiving yourself
1. “Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive… to live now… to have the courage to confront each day.” — Bernie Siegel
You will also enjoy our article on eckhart tolle quotes.
2. “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
You will also enjoy our article on religious quotes.
3. The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” – Norman Vincent Peale
You will also enjoy our article on Inner Beauty Quotes.
4. “To seek out your own inner Peace is the greatest gift you could ever hope to give to this world.” – Eric Walton
You will also enjoy our article on sadhguru quotes.
5. “Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.” ― Peter Deunov
6. “Once you have accepted your flaws no one can use them against you.” – George R.R. Martin
7. “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.” – Gerald G. Jampolsky
8. “My faith helps me understand that circumstances don’t dictate my happiness, my inner peace.” – Denzel Washington
You will also enjoy our article on tranquility quotes.
9. “Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others.” ― Gerald G. Jampolsky
10. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Buddha
Inner peace quotes to inspire and comfort
11. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” — George Michael
12. “Acquire inner peace and a multitude will find their salvation near you.” – Catherine de Hueck Doherty
13. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
14. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
You will also enjoy our article on serenity quotes.
15. “I just want to find some inner peace, and I think I’m getting there, slowly but surely.” – Toni Collette
You will also enjoy our article on Lao Tzu quotes.
16. “Having inner peace means committing to letting go of self-criticism and self-doubt.” ― Sanaya Roman
You will also enjoy our article on calm quotes.
17. “Surrender to what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.” – Sonia Ricotti
You will also enjoy our article on forgiveness quotes.
18. “Mindset is everything. Like the eye of a storm -find the sunshine and calm within you, even if there is chaos outside of you.” ― Brittany Burgunder
You will also enjoy our article on quotes on being calm.
19. “Healthy emotional flow is the key to inner peace.” ― Jessica Moore
You will also enjoy our article on alan watts quotes.
20. “Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
Also read these inspirational Pema Chödrön quotes about finding peace in your life.
Inner peace quotes to help you find yours
21. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
22. “Real peace is not in power, money, or weapons, but in deep inner peace.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
23. “I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more.” ― Henry Fielding
24. “When you’ve seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.” – George Harrison
25. “Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” – Mike Ditka
26. “A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.” ― Joseph Addison
27. “Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.” – Hermann Hesse
28. “When there is peace in the self, there is peace in the world.” ― Abhijit Naskar
29. “The greatest misfortune that can come to a human being is to lose his inner peace. No outer force can rob him of it. It is his own thoughts, his own actions that rob him of it.” ~Sir Chinmoy
30. “Listen to the inner light; it will guide you. Listen to inner peace; it will feed you. Listen to inner love; it will transform you, it will divinise you, it will immortalise you.” – Sri Chinmoy
Inner peace quotes to help you cope with the tough times
31. “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” —Wayne W. Dyer
32. “Cultivate peace of mind which does not separate one’s self from one’s surroundings. When that is done successfully, then everything else follows naturally.” – Robert M. Pirsig
34. “If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.” – Linda Evans
35. “The quickest way to experiencing the peace inside, is to learn to recognize when I am not at peace.” ― Jim McDonald
36. “Chasing after the world brings chaos. Allowing it all to come to me, brings peace.”– Zen Gatha
37. “Learn to calm down the winds of your mind, and you will enjoy great inner peace.” – Remez Sasson
38. “Choose your thoughts carefully. Keep what brings you peace, release what brings you suffering, and know that happiness is just a thought away.” – Nishan Panwar
39. “Never worry what others say when you walk away from all the drama. Be grateful you had the strength and courage to stay out of the conflict and be at peace with your choices.” ― Elle Sommer
40. “Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.” – Thomas Jefferson
Don’t forget to also read these inspirational breathe quotes to help you relax.
Inner peace quotes to lift your spirits
41. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” — Eckhart Tolle
42. “If you want peace, stop fighting. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your thoughts.” – Peter McWilliams
43. “I’ve made peace with myself.
Good for you. That’s the hardest war of all to win.
Didn’t say I won. Just stopped fighting.” ― Joe Abercrombie
44. “Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.” – Alan W. Watts
45. “Discover your deep inner-self and from that place spread love in every direction.” ― Amit Ray
46. “I have inner peace; I have accomplished a great deal.” – Neil Sedaka
47. “You can’t hammer yourself with hatred and build a life of happiness.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
48. “Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.”
– Pema Chodron
49. “There is no greater prize than a quiet, peaceful mind.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
50. “We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
Other inspirational inner peace quotes
51. “The best fighter is never angry.” – Lao Tzu
52. “When you do the right thing, you get the feeling of peace and serenity associated with it. Do it again and again.” – Roy T. Bennett
53. “Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to.” – Roy T. Bennett
54. Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart, live in the question.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
55. “Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it. Don’t allow his anger to become your anger.” – Bohdi Sanders
56. “Learning to distance yourself from all the negativity is one of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace.” – Roy T. Bennett
57. “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” – Dalai Lama XIV
58. “Nothing external to you has any power over you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
59. “Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.” – Eckhart Tolle
60. “You were born a child of light’s wonderful secret— you return to the beauty you have always been.” – Aberjhani
Check out this article about ways to find peace now!
Inner peace quotes to help you find serenity
61. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” ― Siddhārtha Gautama
62. “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.” ― Saint Francis de Sales
63. “Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined.” ― Johnny Carson
64. “Having inner peace means committing to letting go of self-criticism and self-doubt.” ― Sanaya Roman
65. “In order to lead a meaningful life, you need to cherish others, pay attention to human values and try to cultivate inner peace.” ― Dalai Lama
66. “A balanced inner calmness radiates from a peaceful centre. It neither craves others’ approval nor rejects others’ presence. It neither pulls towards nor pushes away. It has a reverent attitude towards life and all its inhabitants.” ― Donna Goddard
67. “Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that.” ― Imelda Staunton
68. “I don’t know whether it is beautiful or sad, that I find such blissful happiness within the confines of my own mind, more so than I do in the reality that surrounds me.” ― Kendal Rob
69. “We are all on a journey to mastering our inner peace.” ― Raheem DeVaughn
70. “If anything interferes with my inner peace, I will walk away. Arguments with family members. All that stuff. None of it matters.” ― Shirley MacLaine
Inner Peace Quotes To Give You Comfort
71. “Don’t let external chaos destroy your inner peace of mind.” ― Debasish Mridha
72. “Always make decisions that prioritize your inner peace.” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
73. “Inner-Peace is the force that lets you know that you are safe no matter where you go.” ― J.R. Incer
74. “Inner peace is a byproduct of how you choose to live your life.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
75. “Don’t expect inner peace if you still hate your past.” ― Maxime Lagacé
76. “Being in silence is the gateway to Inner Peace.” ― Ricky Saikia
77. “Inner peace is more important than reacting to others’ expectations.” ― Nancy B. Urbach
78. “Aim for inner peace. It’s impossible to be happy all the time.” ― Maxime Lagacé
79. “Peace of mind and inner peace come when you resolve conflicts that you have with yourself.” ― Germany Kent
80. “This world will be peaceful only when you find inner peace, love and forgiveness through meditation.” ― Debasish Mridha
Inner Peace Quotes To Encourage Calmness Within
81. “True happiness comes from having a sense of inner peace and contentment, which in turn must be achieved by cultivating altruism, love and compassion, and by eliminating anger, selfishness and greed.” ― Dalai Lama
82. “Everything we do is infused with the energy with which we do it. If we’re frantic, life will be frantic. If we’re peaceful, life will be peaceful. And so our goal in any situation becomes inner peace.” ― Marianne Williamson
83. A smile is the beginning of peace.” ― Mother Teresa
84. “No price is too great to pay for inner peace.” ― Sri Chinmoy
85. “When you make genuine contact with your inner Spirit, there is an inner joy, an inner peace, that takes over.” ― Michael Beckwith
86. “Our mind is full of anger, jealousy and other negative feelings. Yet we do not realize that these are incompatible with inner peace and joy.” ― Gautama Buddha
87. “The more we genuinely care about others the greater our own happiness & inner peace.” ― Allan Lokos
88. “We yearn for there to be meaning to our lives, balanced with a sense of inner peace & joy.” ― Allan Lokos
89. “It is only through inner peace that we can have true outer freedom.” ― Sri Chinmoy
90. “Eternal Inner Peace has to be cultivated daily.” ― Delphine de Girardin
How did you find these inner peace quotes?
Although it can be difficult, finding inner peace should be one of the most important goals in your life.
Hopefully, these quotes have inspired and motivated you to find yours.
Did you enjoy these inner peace quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.