Our latest collection of inner peace quotes on Everyday Power Blog.
Inner peace means being mentally and spiritually calm and in sync with your emotions despite the everyday challenges of life. It means having the knowledge and understanding to keep calm, focused and unshaken even in the in the face of discord and stress.
There are many reasons why inner peace is important in all aspects of life. When you have peace of mind, you’ll not be swayed by what people think about you or the events and challenges you encounter.
It will help you focus better on your goals and become more efficient in handling your daily affairs. Besides, taking the steps to achieve inner peace will improve your mood, develop patience and make your life more fulfilling.
Having inner peace will not only be beneficial to you, but it will also help you bring peace to your external world. So how can you instill it?
For starters, always perceive yourself and your life positively. Showing gratitude and being mindful of the present will also help you improve your mental well-being. Besides, always remember to exercise, eat good meals, be helpful to others and take good care of yourself.
Peace of mind is crucial if you want to make full use of your Everyday Power.
Here are some inspirational inner peace quotes to help you attain and enjoy it even while leading a normal, ordinary life.
Inner peace quotes on forgiving yourself
1. “Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive… to live now… to have the courage to confront each day.” —Bernie Siegel
2. “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” – Norman Vincent Peale
4. “To seek out your own inner Peace is the greatest gift you could ever hope to give to this world.” – Eric Walton
5. “Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.” ― Peter Deunov
6. “Once you have accepted your flaws no one can use them against you.” – George R.R. Martin
7. “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.” – Gerald G. Jampolsky
8. “My faith helps me understand that circumstances don’t dictate my happiness, my inner peace.” – Denzel Washington
9. “Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others.” ― Gerald G. Jampolsky
10. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”– Buddha
Inner peace quotes to inspire and comfort
11. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” —George Michael
12. “Acquire inner peace and a multitude will find their salvation near you.” – Catherine de Hueck Doherty
13. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
14. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
15. “I just want to find some inner peace, and I think I’m getting there, slowly but surely.” – Toni Collette
16. “Having inner peace means committing to letting go of self-criticism and self-doubt.” ― Sanaya Roman
17. “Surrender to what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.” – Sonia Ricotti
18. “Mindset is everything. Like the eye of a storm -find the sunshine and calm within you, even if there is chaos outside of you.” ― Brittany Burgunder
19. “Healthy emotional flow is the key to inner peace.” ― Jessica Moore
20. “Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.”~Mahatma Gandhi
Also read these inspirational Pema Chödrön quotes about finding peace in your life.
Inner peace quotes to help you find yours
21. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
22. “Real peace is not in power, money, or weapons, but in deep inner peace.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
23. “I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more.” ― Henry Fielding
24. “When you’ve seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.” – George Harrison
25. “Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” – Mike Ditka
26. “A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.” ― Joseph Addison
27. “Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”– Hermann Hesse
28. “When there is peace in the self, there is peace in the world.” ― Abhijit Naskar
29. “The greatest misfortune that can come to a human being is to lose his inner peace. No outer force can rob him of it. It is his own thoughts, his own actions that rob him of it.” ~Sir Chinmoy
30. “Listen to the inner light; it will guide you. Listen to inner peace; it will feed you. Listen to inner love; it will transform you, it will divinise you, it will immortalise you.” – Sri Chinmoy
Inner peace quotes to help you cope with the tough times
31. “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” —Wayne W. Dyer
32. “Cultivate peace of mind which does not separate one’s self from one’s surroundings. When that is done successfully, then everything else follows naturally.” – Robert M. Pirsig
33. “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda
34. “If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.” – Linda Evans
35. “The quickest way to experiencing the peace inside, is to learn to recognize when I am not at peace.” ― Jim McDonald
36. “Chasing after the world brings chaos. Allowing it all to come to me, brings peace.”– Zen Gatha
37. “Learn to calm down the winds of your mind, and you will enjoy great inner peace – Remez Sasson
38. “Choose your thoughts carefully. Keep what brings you peace, release what brings you suffering, and know that happiness is just a thought away.” ~Nishan Panwar
39. “Never worry what others say when you walk away from all the drama. Be grateful you had the strength and courage to stay out of the conflict and be at peace with your choices.” ― Elle Sommer
40. “Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.”- Thomas Jefferson
Don’t forget to also read these inspirational breathe quotes to help you relax.
Other inspirational inner peace quotes
41. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” —Eckhart Tolle
42. “If you want peace, stop fighting. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your thoughts.” – Peter McWilliams
43. “I’ve made peace with myself.
Good for you. That’s the hardest war of all to win.
Didn’t say I won. Just stopped fighting.” ― Joe Abercrombie
44. “Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.” – Alan W. Watts
45. “Discover your deep inner-self and from that place spread love in every direction.” ― Amit Ray
46. “I have inner peace; I have accomplished a great deal.” – Neil Sedaka
47. “You can’t hammer yourself with hatred and build a life of happiness.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
48. “Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.”
– Pema Chodron
49. “There is no greater prize than a quiet, peaceful mind.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
50. “We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace.” –Elizabeth Gilbert
How did you find these inner peace quotes?
Although it can be difficult, finding inner peace should be one of the most important goals in your life. Hopefully, these quotes have inspired and motivated you to find yours.
Did you enjoy these inner peace quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.
May 5, 2019 5:19 AM EST