These life-changing Joe Dispenza quotes will change the way you think.
Neuroscientist, Dr. Joe Dispenza does. Dispenza is an international lecturer, researcher, educator, and author of Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind as well as several other books.
Do you know how powerful your brain is?
Dispenza has spent his career studying the human brain and where neuroscience intersects with epigenetics and quantum physics. His teachings educate people on how to use the power of their brain to boost creativity, innovation, productivity, and even health.
The following collection of Joe Dispenza quotes will show you how powerful your brain can be and how changing your thoughts can ultimately change your life.
Don’t forget to also check out these smart logic quotes to boost your brain power.
Joe Dispenza quotes about conditioning your mind
1. “We’ve in fact conditioned ourselves to believe all sorts of things that aren’t necessarily true — and many of these things are having a negative impact on our health and happiness.” – Joe Dispenza
2. “We’re addicted to our beliefs; we’re addicted to the emotions of our past. We see our beliefs as truths, and not as ideas that we can change.” – Joe Dispenza
3. “If we have very strong beliefs about something, evidence to the contrary could be sitting right in front of us, but we may not see it because what we perceive is entirely different.” – Joe Dispenza
4. “We cannot create a new future, by holding on to the emotions of the past.” – Joe Dispenza
5. “Learning is forming new connections in the brain and memory is maintaining/sustaining those connections.” – Joe Dispenza
6. “When you are observing the old self, you are no longer the program, now you are the consciousness observing the program and that’s when you begin to objectify your subjective self.” – Joe Dispenza
7. “If you become aware of your automatic habits and you are conscious of your unconscious behaviors so you can not go unconscious again, then you are changing.” – Joe Dispenza
8. “We’re addicted to our beliefs; we’re addicted to the emotions of our past. We see our beliefs as truths, and not as ideas that we can change.” – Joe Dispenza
9. “When you add beliefs together, you create a perception. Your perceptions have everything to do with the choices you make, the behaviors you exhibit, the relationships you chose, and the realities you create.” – Joe Dispenza
Joe Dispenza quotes about stress
10. “The hormones of stress, in the long term, push the genetic buttons that create disease.” – Joe Dispenza
11. “When we live by the hormones of stress and all of the energy goes to these hormonal centers and away from the heart, the heart gets starved of energy.” – Joe Dispenza
12. “As long as we are living by the hormones of stress, we are living as a materialist, because the hormones of stress cause us to believe that the outer world is more real than the inner world.” – Joe Dispenza
13. “The hormones of stress make us feel separate from possibility (of learning, creation and trust).” – Joe Dispenza
14. “If the hormones of stress are like a narcotic and we could turn on the stress response just by thought alone, then we could get addicted to our thoughts.” – Joe Dispenza
15. “People can get addicted to the adrenaline and the stress hormones, and they start using the problems and conditions in their life to reaffirm their emotional addiction, so they can remember who they think they are. The bad circumstances, the bad relationship, the bad job, all of that is in place because the person needs that to reaffirm their emotional addiction.” – Joe Dispenza
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of stress quotes that will teach you tips to better manage yours.
Joe Dispenza quotes about your powerful brain
16. “Frontal lobe is the CEO of the brain. The rest of the brain is just past programming.” – Joe Dispenza
17. “The size of the frontal lobe in reference to the other parts of the brain is what separates us from other animals. For human beings, the frontal lobe is almost 40% of the entire brain. For apes and chimpanzees, it is about 15% to 17%. For dogs it’s 7% and cats 3.5%.” – Joe Dispenza
18. “We use the frontal lobe to decide on action, it regulates behavior, we use it when we are planning, speculating, when we are inventing, when we are looking at possibilities.” – Joe Dispenza
19. “Most people are so distracted by their external world that they don’t use their frontal lobe properly.” – Joe Dispenza
20. “The moment we accept that the internal world has an effect on the external world, we have to begin to use the frontal lobe.” – Joe Dispenza
21. “The frontal lobe gives us permission to hold on to a concept, idea, vision, dream, independent of the circumstances that exist in our world, in our body and time.” – Joe Dispenza
22. “Frontal lobe gives us the privilege to make thought more real than anything.” – Joe Dispenza
23. “The frontal lobe has connections to all other parts of the brain and when you ask open ended questions like what would it be like? How would it have to be?, the frontal lobe like a great symphony leader, looks out at the landscape of the entire brain and begins to select different networks of neurons and seamlessly pieces them together to create a new mind.” – Joe Dispenza
Joe Dispenza quotes about the power of thought
24. “Every time we have a thought, we make a chemical. If we have good thoughts, we make chemicals that make us feel good. And if we have negative thoughts, we make chemicals that make us feel exactly the way we are thinking.” – Joe Dispenza
25. “Same thoughts always lead to the same choices, same choices lead to the same behavior and the same behaviors lead to same experiences and the same experiences produce the same emotions and these emotions drive the very same thoughts.” – Joe Dispenza
26. “You can change your brain just by thinking differently.” – Joe Dispenza
27. “Knowledge is power, but knowledge about yourself is self empowerment.” – Joe Dispenza
28. “The privilege of being a human being is that we can make a thought seem more real than anything else.” – Joe Dispenza
29. “Life is about the management of energy, where you place your attention, is where you place your energy.” – Joe Dispenza
30. “We can mold and shape our brain by paying attention. If we can hold on to an idea, we begin to wire and shape our brain.” – Joe Dispenza
31. “When we put all our attention on an idea or concept, there is a physical change that happens in the brain. The brain takes the holographic image that we are holding in our frontal lobe and creates a pattern of connections that associate with that concept/idea.” – Joe Dispenza
32. “It’s true that our brain is shaped and molded by our environment, but what science is beginning to realize is that our brain is shaped and molded by our ability to pay attention. And when we have the ability to pay attention, we have the ability to learn knowledge and wire that knowledge in our brain.” – Joe Dispenza
Joe Dispenza quotes about the Law of Attraction
33. “The quantum field responds not to what we want; it responds to who we are being.” – Joe Dispenza
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Law of Attraction quotes to help you achieve your goals.
34. “You have to feel empowered for your success to show up, you have to feel abundant for your wealth to find you. You have to feel gratitude to create the life that you want.” – Joe Dispenza
35. “Spend time, contemplating who you want to be. The mere process of contemplating who you want to be, begins to change your brain.” – Joe Dispenza
36. “When you marry a clear intention (intention being a thoughtful process), with an elevated emotion (which is a heartfelt process), you move into a new state of being.” – Joe Dispenza
37. “Remind yourself every single day of who you want to be and you will cause your brain to fire in new sequences, in new patterns, in new combinations. And whenever you make your brain work differently, you are changing your mind.” – Joe Dispenza
38. “We perceive reality based on how our brain is wired.” – Joe Dispenza
39. “Your personality creates your personal reality. Your personality is made up of how you act, how you think and how you feel.” – Joe Dispenza
40. “If your personal reality is creating your personality, you are a victim. But if your personality is creating your personal reality, then you are a creator.” – Joe Dispenza
41. “Process of change requires you becoming conscious of your unconscious self.” – Joe Dispenza
42. “The process of change requires unlearning. It requires breaking the habit of the old self and reinventing a new self.” – Joe Dispenza
43. “As long as you are thinking equal to your environment, you keep creating the same life. To truly change is to think greater than your environment. To think greater than the circumstances in your life, to think greater than the conditions in the world.” – Joe Dispenza
44. “The hardest part about change is not making the same choices you made the day before.” – Joe Dispenza
45. “The moment you decide to no longer think the same way, act the same way or live by the same emotions, it’s going to feel uncomfortable. And the moment you feel uncomfortable, you just stepped into the river of change.” – Joe Dispenza
46. “The best way to predict your future is to create it not from the known, but from the unknown. When you get uncomfortable in the place of the unknown – that’s where the magic happens.” – Joe Dispenza
More Joe Dispenza quotes
47. “Your heart beats 2 gallons of blood every minute. Over a 100 gallons of blood every hour, it beats a 10,000 times in one day, 40 million times a year and over 3 billion times in one lifetime. It pumps consistently without you consciously thinking about it.” – Joe Dispenza
48. “If you think about it, there is some intelligence that is giving us life that is keeping our heart beating. It’s the same intelligence that is digesting our food, breaking down food into nutrients and taking that food and organizing it to repair the body. All of that is taking place without us being conscious of it.” – Joe Dispenza
49. “We’ve in fact conditioned ourselves to believe all sorts of things that aren’t necessarily true — and many of these things are having a negative impact on our health and happiness.” – Joe Dispenza
50. “Meditating is a means for you to move beyond your analytical mind so that you can access your subconscious mind. That’s crucial, since the subconscious is where all your bad habits and behaviors that you want to change reside.” – Joe Dispenza
Have you ever held yourself back from something you wanted to achieve?
Many of us have goals that sit on the back burner, waiting for someday to happen. The problem is, someday never arrives and those goals end up never getting accomplished.
But why do we self-sabotage like this? Sometimes we hold ourselves back out of fear, or because we have low self-esteem. Whatever the reason, we tell ourselves that we can’t have or do something and then our brain soaks that information up like a sponge and we believe our own self-doubt.
But what if you could change those thoughts?
You can accomplish anything you set your mind to, you just have to believe that you can do it.
Let these Joe Dispenza quotes help you begin to change your thoughts and help you start believing you can accomplish your dreams. Once you believe you can, you will start to see your life change.
Did you enjoy these Joe Dispenza quotes and sayings? Let us know in the comments below.
December 18, 2020 7:00 AM EST