If you have a preconceived idea of who she is as a person, these Paris Hilton quotes might surprise you.
Paris Hilton—most people connect her name with fame, wealth, and a little drama. The great-granddaughter of the founder of the Hilton hotel chain, she’s made a name for herself. While she started off as a model and then a reality TV star, there are a lot more sides to Paris Hilton than that.
Now as an almost 40-year-old woman, Paris Hilton is working to reinvent the image that people connect her with. These Paris Hilton quotes include some of the old and some of the new.
Don’t forget to also check out these Kim Kardashian quotes on life, family and fame.
Paris Hilton quotes about women
1. “No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy.” – Paris Hilton
2. “Sometimes girls are just born with glitter in their veins.” – Paris Hilton
3. “Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.” – Paris Hilton
Make sure to check out our collection of pet quotes that celebrate our animal loved ones.
4. “You don’t have to be an heiress to look like one, if you act like one then everyone will presume you are one.” – Paris Hilton
5. “The best accessories a girl can have are her closest friends.” – Paris Hilton
6. “I think it’s important for girls to be confident. Believe in yourself and… everybody’s hot.” – Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton quotes about how she lives life
7. “I’m not a kid anymore. And I’m excited for all the amazing things to come.” – Paris Hilton
8. “I get along with guys; most of my friends are guys. It’s easier to trust men sometimes. I only have a few close girlfriends that I trust.” – Paris Hilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of girlfriend quotes every guy should read.
9. “The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs.” – Paris Hilton
10. “Life is too short to blend in.” – Paris Hilton
11. “It’s traditional for an heiress to be raised in a sheltered way. No one thinks that’s true of me, but it actually was.” – Paris Hilton
12. “The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.” – Paris Hilton
13. “I’m blonde and tanned and normal-sized! I’m sweet, shy, funny, have a big heart and I’m nice – and I like to eat.” – Paris Hilton
14. “I don’t want to be known as the granddaughter of the Hiltons. I want to be known as Paris.” – Paris Hilton
15. “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.” – Paris Hilton
16. “I hate the taste of alcohol. When I’m drinking, I’m drinking Red Bull.” – Paris Hilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of alcohol quotes about the impact of drinking.
17. “I’m not the same person I was. I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that.” – Paris Hilton
18. “I take my dog Tinkerbell seriously. I take my job seriously. But I don’t take myself all that seriously.” – Paris Hilton
19. “Never drink diet soda. It shows you have no nerve. Only drink real colas, caffeine-packed energy drinks, or vitamin water. Hate champagne because that’s what everyone expects you to love. Energy drinks are the best party drinks. You never get tired, you never get a hangover, and you can make fun of all the loaded people who think they’re clever but are really acting stupid.” – Paris Hilton
20. “No one writes about my charity work, they’d rather write about me dancing on a table, which I’ve never done.” – Paris Hilton
21. “I’m the kind of person who, if I see a shooting star, I wouldn’t stay there and watch it. I’d run to my friends and tell them because I would want everyone to see it too.” – Paris Hilton
Outrageous Paris Hilton quotes
22. “I don’t like parties past 2 am. Then it’s all losers and weirdos.” – Paris Hilton
23. “Wal-mart… do they make walls there?” – Paris Hilton
24. “If someone ever asks you to do something for them, do it really bad so you never have to do it again.” – Paris Hilton
25. “When Paris has to pee, Paris has to pee!” – Paris Hilton
26. “Always walk around like you have on an invisible tiara.” – Paris Hilton
27. “All you have to do in life is go out with your friends, party hard, and look twice as good as the bitch standing next to you.” – Paris Hilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of bad bitch quotes to whip your self-confidence back into shape.
28. “I get half a million just to show up at parties. My life is, like, really, really fun.” – Paris Hilton
29. “Barbie is my role model. She might not do anything, but she looks good doing it.” – Paris Hilton
30. “I don’t really think. I just walk.” – Paris Hilton
31. “There is no sin worse in life than being boring and nothing worse than letting other people tell you what to do.” – Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton quotes on success
32. “I’ve made all my money on my own without my family and I work very hard.” – Paris Hilton
33. “I don’t think there’s ever been anyone like me that’s lasted. And I’m going to keep on lasting.” – Paris Hilton
34. “Being grown up and in a serious relationship, I’ve learned so much. I’m happier than I’ve ever been.” – Paris Hilton
35. “I’m very intelligent. I’m capable of doing everything put to me. I’ve launched a perfume and want my own hotel chain. I’m living proof blondes are not stupid.” – Paris Hilton
36. “I travel around the world constantly promoting my projects and endorsing products. Yes, I do get paid to go to pirates; in fact, I’m the person who started the whole trend of paid appearances. But when you see me at a party, I’m always working or promoting something.” – Paris Hilton
37. “By channeling my inner heiress, I created a new opportunity for young heiresses.” – Paris Hilton
38. “I don’t want to be known as the Hilton heiress, because I didn’t do anything for that.” – Paris Hilton
More Paris Hilton quotes
39. “There’s nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana, and right now, I’m that icon.” – Paris Hilton
40. “I’d imagine my wedding as a fairy tale… huge, beautiful, and white.” – Paris Hilton
41. “I definitely think that fashion is a form of art and love that people can express themselves through what they wear.” – Paris Hilton
42. “All it takes is one drink to mess with the way you drive – it clouds your judgment and slows your reflexes. Don’t take any chances. It just isn’t worth it.” – Paris Hilton
43. “My mom decorated with lots of antiques. I never like it when I was a little girl – I wanted to live in a modern house. But now I love it.” – Paris Hilton
44. “It will work. I am a marketing genius.” – Paris Hilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of marketing quotes about getting your message out there.
45. “I’m the nicest, most loyal person in the world when it comes to my friends.” – Paris Hilton
46. “Some people change when they think they’re a star or something.” – Paris Hilton
47. “When I was younger, my family would go camping and fishing on our ranches. My dad loves being around all kinds of animals. He’s the one who got me to be a really big animal lover.” – Paris Hilton
48. “A true heiress is never mean to anyone – except a girl who steals your boyfriend.” – Paris Hilton
49. “When people you don’t even know hate you, that’s when you know you’re the best.” – Paris Hilton
50. “I really don’t like going out anymore. I used to love it, but now it’s not fun. I’d rather have friends come over and not have to worry about crazy people taking pictures.” – Paris Hilton
What did you learn from these Paris Hilton quotes?
The “Paris Hilton” image that she created during her reality TV show days has stuck with her for years.
Even though she has also created multiple streams of income and has created different avenues of success for herself, she’s still often viewed as that ditzy blonde who had some trouble with drinking and drugs.
However, as the years continue to go by, Paris Hilton is working to be taken seriously as a businesswoman and entrepreneur. Whatever you think of her—dumb blonde or savvy businesswoman—there’s no denying that she’s learned how to create success and wealth in her very own “Paris Hilton” way.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Paris Hilton quotes and sayings? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
January 11, 2021 7:00 AM EST