Manga fans will love these Koro Sensei quotes from the deadly assassin.
Koro Sensei is a fictional character created by Yusei Matsui for the manga series Assassination Classroom.
In Assassination Classroom, we see that Koro Sensei is the homeroom teacher of Class 3-E, a junior high school where he teaches the students how to be assassins and teaches regular subjects.
Koro Sensei is a very powerful octopus-like being with many superpowers, including regeneration, superhuman speed and reflexes, superhuman senses, genius intellect, and assassination skills, among others.
Before Koro Sensei became the homeroom teacher, he was the world’s best assassin and was referred to as the “God of Death.”
After destroying 70% of the moon, Koro Sensei came to Earth, which he planned to destroy after teaching for a year.
As a result, the assassin students are tasked with killing Koro Sensei before the year ends.
Enjoy learning more about this powerful character through these Koro Sensei quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on Light Yagami quotes.
Best Koro Sensei Quotes from Assassination Classroom
Enjoy some of the best quotes from Koro Sensei.
1. “To win, one has to lose!” — Koro Sensei
2. “Fun times are bound to end.” — Koro Sensei
3. “Take advantage of what you have while you have it.” — Koro Sensei
4. “Backup plans are the cornerstone of confidence.” — Koro Sensei
5. “But we can learn from the past, so we don’t repeat it.” — Koro Sensei
6. “When backed into a corner, the first order of business is assessing your options.” — Koro Sensei
7. “To a young person for whom everything comes easily, the pain of defeat can be a much needed wake up call.” — Koro Sensei
8. “The name doesn’t make the person. The name simply remains gently within the footprint left on the path a person walks.” — Koro Sensei
9. “Students soak up heaping helpings of successes and setbacks. Students soak up heaping helpings of successes and setbacks.” — Koro Sensei
Koro Sensei Quotes From His Teaching
Learn more about the teaching lessons from Koro Sensei.
10. “All of the connections we encounter in this world serve as teachers who nurture us.” — Koro Sensei
11. “I study too, you know. How could I teach anyone if I didn’t grow and learn day by day.” — Koro Sensei
12. “If I wasn’t prepared to be flexible as the situations demands, I wouldn’t have become a teacher.” — Koro Sensei
13. “An assassin who neglects to sharpen his blade is no assassin at all. He’s just a boastful brat swinging around a rusty sword.” — Koro Sensei
14. “Broadly speaking, there are two reasons a person feels the desire to teach something: Either he wants to pass on his successes or he wants to pass on his failures.” — Koro Sensei
15. “Please remember that there are times to take someone’s hand and lead them along… But also times when you must be stern and let them fend for themselves.” — Koro Sensei
16. “Exams are an opportunity to teach correctly the meaning of winning and losing, of strong and weak. Students soak up heaping helpings of successes and setbacks.” — Koro Sensei
17. “The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried.” — Koro Sensei
More Koro Sensei Quotes
You’ll like these quotes if you can’t get enough of Koro Sensei.
18. “Drunk on your own power; you forgot to put yourself in the shoes of someone weaker than you. That makes you no different than the student in the main campus.” — Koro Sensei
19. “For those with a high level of aptitude… The sooner they know the frustration of defeat, the greater their growth will be.” — Koro Sensei
20. “Stay determined – not impatient nor discouraged – and with repeated trial and error, you’re bound to reach a splendid outcome eventually.” — Koro Sensei
21. “The world will always be filled with injustice. If you have time to give up or hold a grudge against that injustice, then use that time to enjoy battling those injustices instead.” — Koro Sensei
22. “To kill is an action which overflows in everyday life. In actuality, the more you try to be accepted, the more you kill your unrestrained self.” — Koro Sensei
23. “Those who fail to apply themselves who are the moment of truth decide to sit back and let the chips fall where they may, are destined for disappointment.” — Koro Sensei
24. “If you have time to give up or hold a grudge against that injustice, then use that time to enjoy battling those injustices instead.” — Koro Sensei
25. “The knowledge gained from a night of cramming will be all but forgotten once you hit adulthood. And that’s fine.” — Koro Sensei
Why Hasn’t Koro Sensei Killed Everyone on Earth?
Before Koro Sensei came to Earth, he was captured by his apprentice and used in experiments that turned him from human and gave him new powers and a new appearance.
While he is captured, he meets the former teacher of Class 3-E, Aguri Yukimura, who he falls in love with.
When she dies, he promises to use his powers for good for the remaining year of his life, so he becomes the teacher of Class 3-E.
Please share these Koro Sensei quotes with your manga-loving friends and post any comments about the character in the comment section below.