Lost Boys Quotes From The Iconic 80s Film
March 13, 2023 5:00 AM EST
Feel nostalgic as you read these Lost Boys movie quotes from the iconic 80’s film.
As far as vampire films go, Lost Boys stands alone as one of the most popular.
It is a fun film because it does not take itself too seriously, and that makes for some hilarious scenes and memorable characters.
This is a movie that covers every 1980’s motif; teenagers who have to defend their ground against a threat, motorcycle gangs, comic book stores, high school romance and of course, your local chapter of vampires who prey upon the neighborhood.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Lost Boys was a commercial success, grossing $32 million domestically and $60 million worldwide.
This indicates that the film was well-received by audiences and generated significant revenue.
Lost Boys may not have won an Academy Award for writing, but there are still some pretty funny and classic quotes in there.
Everyone has fantasized about having superpowers, and being a vampire does come with some pretty cool abilities.
These Lost Boys quotes will help you think about what kind of vampire you would be?
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Vampire Diaries quotes from the CW’s teen drama.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Check out more inspirational quotes on our motivational quotes category page.
Lost Boys quotes from Edgar
Lost Boys has developed a cult following over the years, with fans still quoting lines and dressing up as characters from the film.
This shows that the film has had a lasting impact on popular culture and continues to resonate with viewers.
1. “Good night Bloodsucker!” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on tommy lasorda quotes.
2. “It turns holy water into holy slaughter!” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on i miss you quotes.
3. “Where the hell are you from, Krypton?” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on getting over someone quotes.
4. “We are awesome monster bashers.” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on janet jackson quotes.
5. “Vampires have such rotten tempers.” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on break up quotes.
6. “Great! The Bloodsucking Brady Bunch!” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on indiana jones quotes.
7. “Get yourself a good sharp stake and drive it right through his heart.” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on shadow quotes.
8. “I think I should warn you all, when a vampire bites it, it’s never a pretty sight.” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on depression quotes.
9. “You better get yourself a garlic T-shirt buddy, otherwise it’s your funeral.” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on fake friends quotes.
10. “Listen, just so you know, if you try to stop us, or vamp out in any way, I’ll stake you without even thinking twice about it!” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on comeback quotes.
11. “No two bloodsuckers go the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode, but all will try to take you with them.” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on sunset quotes.
12. “This is just a cover; we’re dedicated to a higher purpose. We’re fighters for truth, justice, and the American way.” – Edgar
You will also enjoy our article on enemy quotes.
13. “As a matter of fact, we’re almost certain ghouls and werewolves occupy high positions at city hall.” – Edgar
14. “We’re on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns. Come on.” – Edgar
15. “We’ve been aware of some very serious vampire activity in our town for some time now.” -Edgar
16. “You think you really know what’s happening here, don’t you? – Edgar
17. “Well, I’ll tell you something. You don’t know sh*t buddy.” – Edgar
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of The Society quotes from the TV series.
Lost Boys quotes from Sam
Lost Boys has received generally positive reviews from critics, with a 72% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
This suggests that the film is not only popular, but also well-regarded by those who analyze and critique movies.
18. “Holy S%*t, Vampire Hotel!” – Sam
19. “Look at your reflection in the mirror.” – Sam
20. “I told you I don’t like horror comics.” – Sam
21. “Death by stereo!” – Sam
22. “I bet you hate garlic, dontcha!” – Sam
23. “Actually, I thought it was a bakery.” – Sam
24. “No, it’s actually a pretty cool place… if you’re a Martian.” – Sam
25. “This time I’ll protect you. Even though you’re a vampire, You’re still my brother.” – Sam
Which of these Lost Boys quotes is your favorite?
This film came out during the era of the two Coreys, that is Corey Haim and Corey Feldman but it also featured future movie veteran Kiefer Sutherland who steals the show playing the vampire leader David.
As a kid I remember thinking it was cool that David is a modern vampire, he does not wear a cowl or sit around playing piano in the dark.
David is too hip for that, instead, he rides around on a motorcycle playing practical jokes on people who order take out, parties hard and lives the fast life.
It was great for the audience to see this because it allowed us to reimagine what a vampire might look like if they were walking down the street in one of our neighborhoods.
It was always so funny to me that vampires with legit superpowers were defeated by teenage comic book enthusiasts, but as stated earlier, this movie is fun because it does not take itself too seriously.
Did you enjoy these Lost Boys quotes and sayings?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.