Do you believe that we all get one great love in our entire life?
For those who find their one person and are lucky enough to create a forever with them, these love of my life quotes will shoot straight to your heart.
Finding love is one of the most coveted goals in life for most people. As social beings, it’s important to have the love of someone you can always turn to.
The love of your life is that person who completes you – your soulmate. The person you love with all your heart and would do anything for.
Love is a beautiful thing. Finding the love of your life is one of the best things that can happen to your life. When you are in love with “the one”, you feel genuine attraction and passion towards each other.
Your special someone will always make you smile and feel better, compromise with you, listen to you, and be a constant source of support.
Besides, the right person will lift you up and inspire you to follow your dreams and reach the goals you’ve always wanted to pursue.
In honor of true love, below is our collection of cute quotes about love of your life, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Love of my life quotes celebrating true love
1. “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.” – Nicholas Sparks
2. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.” – Natalie Cole
3. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao-Tzu
4. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” – Woody Allen
5. “We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.” – Geothe
6. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
7. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” – Tom Hanks
8. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
9. “I may search for another thousand years but still may not find someone as sweet and loving as you are.” – Smokey Mack
10. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
Make sure to also check out these good morning quotes for him that’ll set the perfect tone for his day.
Love of my life quotes to help you appreciate true love
11. “From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life.” – Kemis Khan
12. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – The Notebook (read more quotes from The Notebook)
13. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
14. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
16. “When you meet the right person you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They’re your best friend. And your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare.” – How I Met Your Mother
17. “Ah me! love cannot be cured by herbs.”- Ovid
18. “I am in love – and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man. If you have not done so already, you are wasting your life.” – D.H. Lawrence
19. “To live with you is to live. To live without you is to die.” – Kamand Kojouri
20. “Life has turned into a beautiful garden ever since you entered into my life. You have changed my life and made me feel so good. I feel so loved and cared for. You are the best thing that happened to me.” – Kamand Kojouri
You might also like these boyfriend quotes that will give you butterflies.
Love of my life quotes celebrating genuine love
21. “Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now I’m preparing myself to be your last.” – Mr. Sid
22. “Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”- Nayyirah Waheed
23. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” – Milan Kundera
24. “True love is inexhaustible. The more you give, the more you have.” – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of true love quotes for the hopeless romantic.
25. “I love you every minute of my life; you`re my love and my life. Not all people are lucky to find the sense of their life. I am happy, cause I had found it when I met you – the love of my life.” – Rabindranath Tagore
26. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
You might also like these heart touching quotes celebrating love and life.
27. “If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me.” – Rumi
28. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”- Elizabeth Gilbert
29. “To the love of my life, I want to thank you for showing yourself to me.” – Unknown
30. “I want you to know that I will always love you and be with you no matter what happens.”” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of good morning texts for her to help your loved one wake up feeling appreciated.
Love of my life quotes to make you smile
31. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”- Sophocles
32. “I want to let you know that I will never cease loving you because that’s just who I am.” – Unknown
33. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”- David Viscott
34. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”- Roy Croft
You might also like these magical falling in love quotes that prove just how incredible it is to find your special someone.
35. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”- George Sand
36. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”- Khalil Gibran
37. “Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.” – Anonymous
38. “I will love you from today and to the very last day that I live on this earth.” – Unknown
39. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”- Elizabeth Browning
40. “I have to say that I am the luckiest man in this universe to call you mine.” – Unknown
You might also like these love quotes for him to help you make your man feel special.
Love of my life quotes that will make you smile
41. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.” – Frank Sinatra
42. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
43. “If one day the moon calls you by your name don’t be surprised, because every night I tell her about you.” – Shahrazad al-Khalij
44. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”- Arwen
45. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”- Sarah Dessen
46. “You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together.” – Woody Harrelson
47. “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.”- Tom Hanks
You might also like these hug quotes for when you need one.
48. “Loving you was out of my control; it was not a choice; it was destiny that brought us together.” – Unknown
49. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”- John Lennon
50. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”- Hermann Hesse
Beautiful love of my life quotes
51. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Pablo Neruda quotes that will make you question life and love.
52. “You make me want to be a better man.” – Melvin Udall
53. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
54. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – Unknown
55. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
56. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
57. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
58. ”I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of sad love quotes to help you deal with difficult emotions.
59. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
60. “My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.” – André Breton
61. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.” – Anonymous
62. “Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.” – Hilary T. Smith
63. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
64. “There’s noo says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.’” – Tom Hanks
65. “If rain drops were kisses, I’d send you showers. If hugs were seas, I’d send you oceans. And if love was a person I’d send you me.” – Emily Bronte
Don’t forget to also check out these love quotes for her from your heart to her spirit.
Memorable love of my life quotes
66. “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.” – Unknown
67. “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
68. “You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes. I’ve never been so strong. Now I’m where I belong.” – Maya Angelou
69. “We were together even when we were apart.” – Shannon A. Thompson
70. “I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.” – Unknown
71. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.” –
John, from Wedding Crashers
72. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of relationship quotes celebrating real love.
73. “Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.” – Sue Zhao
74. “I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.” – Kamand Kojouri
75. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”— Andre Breton
Beautiful love of my life quotes that will make your day
76. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.” – Unknown
77. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
78. “Every day that we spend together I find myself loving you more and more, my dear love.” – Unknown
You might also like these hot, flirting quotes that will reignite the spark in your relationship.
79. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
80. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
81. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
82. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
83. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
84. “When you are with me, you make me perfect. I love you.”– Unknown
85. “Love is something eternal; the aspect might change, but not the essence.” – Vincent Van Gogh
Be sure to also check out these beautiful deep love quotes that will bring you both closer.
Other love of my life quotes and sayings
86. “The more attention you give to your loved ones, the less affection you receive from them.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
87. “He’s not your prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess.” – Demi Lovato
88. “Love without sacrifice is like theft.” – Practical Aphorisms
89. “Never set limits when you are loving someone.” – Debasish Mridha
90. “The most fulfilling love life comes from a love of life and a life of love.” – Drew Gerald
91. “I love you because that piece that remains is worth the whole and I love you by exclusion of the other lost pieces.” – Erri De Luca
92. “The heart will stretch a short love into long memories.” – Darnell Lamont Walker
93. “If it’s possible to send a message from heaven, I’ll get one to you.” – Lurlene McDaniel
94. “Real love should draw no blood from the loved and buckets from the lover.” – Emily Maguire
95. “True love asks no questions, makes no reservations, but puts itself unconditionally into the hands of the loved one.” – Paula Marshall
96. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” —Elvis Presley
97. “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” —The Notebook
98. “You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.” —Goo Goo Dolls
99. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” —Unknown
100. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
You might also like these love quotes for your husband to make him feel appreciated.
Short love of my life quotes to make you swoon
101. “There are never enough I Love You’s.” — Lenny Bruce
102. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
103. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” — Eva Gabor
104. “Love is space and time measured by the heart.” — Marcel Proust
105. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
106. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” — David Wilkerson
107. “Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy.” — Dwight L. Moody
108. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Teresa
109. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” — Karl A. Menninger
110. “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” — Torquato Tasso
Love of my life quotes to show how you really feel
111. “You look like the rest of my life.” — Beau Taplin
112. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you.” — Pat, Silver Linings Playbook
113. “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.” — Jane Austen, Emma
114. “Sometimes the love of your life comes after the mistake of your life.” — Unknown
115. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” — Sarah Bernhardt
116. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” — Rhett Butler, Gone With The Wind
117. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.” — Jane Austen, Pride And Prejudice
118. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” — Rabindranath Tagore
119. “You were made perfectly to be loved—and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.” — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
120. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” — William Goldman, The Princess Bride
Love of my life quotes on how love adds meaning to life
121. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” – Nicholas Sparks
122. “‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
123. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
124. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” – Henry Van Dyke
125. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” – James Baldwin
126. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
127. “I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” – Vincent Van Gogh
128. “Love is the power to see similarity in the dissimilar.” – Theodor W. Adorno
129. “The best thing you can do is fall in love. My life has been changed by falling in love.” – Russell Brand
130. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
Which of these “love of my life” quotes was your favorite?
Having the love of someone is one of the best feelings ever. It feels good to have a close relationship with someone you can always call upon.
When you’re in love with that special person, you get happiness because they treat you right. They make you feel loved and nurtured. Hopefully, the above quotes will help you appreciate true love.
Did you enjoy these “love of my life quotes?” Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.
April 15, 2022 6:00 AM EST