Superbad is one of our favorite teen classic comedies, and these Superbad quotes showcase exactly why.
There’s not just one reason why Superbad has become the millennial version of the classic teen comedy.
In fact, there are many.
Tell us why you love the movie in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Superbad quotes?
Superbad is a slice of teen life that explores the pain of growing up and away from your childhood friends as you get ready to leave high school and enter the scary world of adulthood and responsibilities.
It’s a movie about that last hurrah that last f*ck around with your buds before it’s time to leave the high school chapter of life behind forever.
Beyond that, this is a film that is hilariously funny, filled with dick jokes and doodles, and is totally relatable for anyone who has ever been a teenager.
Despite the comedic and vulgar nature of the movie, there are a few life lessons you can learn like:
- tell the truth even when it hurts
- don’t worry about impressing other people
- self-confidence matters
We hope you enjoy these Superbad quotes.
Also, don’t forget to check out these Pokemon quotes from the popular 90s franchise.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our inspirational quotes category page for more inspirational life quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on Talladega Nights quotes.
Classic Superbad quotes and lines
1. “I am McLovin!” — Fogell
You will also enjoy our article on funny yearbook quotes.
2. “F*ck me, right?” — Seth
3. “You look like Aladdin.” — Evan
4. “Chicka, chicka-yeah, fake I.D.” — Fogell
5. “People don’t forget.” — Seth
6. “Oh no, it’s the cops.” — Officer Slater
7. “For some reason, I don’t know why, I would just kind of sit around all day… and draw pictures of dicks.” — Seth
8. “”Muhammad” is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a f*cking book for once!” — Fogell
9. “Hawaii. All right, that’s good. That’s hard to trace, I guess. Wait, you changed your name to… McLovin?” — Evan
The best Superbad quotes
10. “Old enough… to party.” — Fogell
11. “Uh, it’s 10:33.” — Fogell
12. “Prepare to be f*cked by the long dick of the law.” — Officer Michaels
13. “Do you have any normal-sized clothes or do you only shop at the Baby Gap?” — Seth
14. “So I gotta sit here and eat my dessert alone like I’m f*cking Steven Glansberg.” — Seth
15. “They let you pick any name you want when you get down there.” — Fogell
16. ” It’s not the going I’m worried about… but the coming.” — Fogell
Funny Superbad McLovin quotes
20. “One name, who are you, Seal?” — Evan
21. “Dude, get out of here. They’re going to make me run laps again.” — Evan
22. “It’s in!” — Fogell
23. “It’s you, McMuffin.” — Homeless guy
24. “Do you want to get killed for liquor?” — Evan
25. “You dropped your purse, ma’am. Would you like me to help you with your groceries?” – Seth
What is your favorite memory from high school?
Superbad is a movie about high school that actually feels like high school.
This is mostly because Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg wrote it in high school.
In fact, the writing duo started writing their script at 13 and obsessively revised it repeatedly for seven years.
Many of the scenes that ended up in the movie were events that happened in the writers’ real lives or the lives of their friends.
In a twist of fate, Superbad was so true to the high school experience it actually stopped studios from picking up the script for years.
Executives claimed the script was too dirty and needed to be cleaned up.
The script is about the friendship between three high school boys, and, well, high school boys are dirty.
To keep the authenticity, Rogen and Goldberg refused to clean up their act and kept revising the script until, finally, it was picked up.
By that time, the script had gone through so many revisions the writing had become hilariously perfect.
Did you enjoy these Superbad quotes and lines?
Which quote is your favorite?
Let us know in the comments below.
September 26, 2022 5:00 AM EST