Get inspired to channel your inner queen warrior with these inspirational quotes for women.
Let us know which one resonated the most with you in the comment section below.
The list of female strengths is endless, and these quotes will help you share that sentiment with all the badass women you know.
What are the benefits of reading these inspirational quotes for women?
You are strong, confident, and courageous, and these powerful quotes will serve as your perfect reminder of just that!
Contrary to the belief that this is a male-dominated world, women provide the foundation of power, grace, wisdom, justice, creativity, and hope.
Women are known to have better:
- Emotional focus
- Networking abilities
Throughout history, the world has witnessed many great women of strength who tapped into their Everyday Power to leave an indelible mark on society.
Reading words of wisdom from such amazing women can inspire you to become a strong woman yourself who approaches life with confidence.
The inspirational quotes for women below are filled with wisdom that will awaken hope, ambition, faith, and inner strength.
We hope you enjoy reading them as much as we enjoyed compiling them.
You might also like these Bad Bitch quotes that will inspire confidence within you.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Inspirational quotes for women on strength and leadership
1. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
You will also enjoy our article on good morning texts for her.
2. “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” ― Brigham Young
You will also enjoy our article on deep quotes.
3. “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” – Yulia Tymoshenko
4. “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
You will also enjoy our article on monday motivation quotes.
5. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
6. “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and sh*t to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.” – Amy Schumer
7. “It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.” – Taylor Swift
8. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez (see more quotes from Jennifer Lopez)
9. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
10. “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of women supporting women quotes to spread positivity.
Inspirational quotes for women that empower
11. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
12. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a b*tch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.”— Maya Angelou
13. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” — Hillary Clinton
14. “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” — Malala Yousafzai
15. “If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor.”– Al Anon
16. “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.”– Elizabeth Cady Stanton
17. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” – Janis Joplin
18. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”– Alice Walker
19. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.”– Sheila Murray Bethel
20. “Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is.” — Anne Frank
Also, read these bad bitch quotes that will help make you more confident.
Inspirational quotes for women to inspire confidence
21. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
22. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
23. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
24. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
25. “The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our world sees us and how we see ourselves successfully acknowledged by the world.” – Arlene Rankin
Have you seen these short inspirational quotes to fuel your day?
Short inspirational quotes for women
26. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
27. “It isn’t where you came from. It’s where you’re going that counts.” – Ella Fitzgerald
28. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
29. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
30. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
31. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anaïs Nin
32. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
33. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
34. “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle
35. “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” – Lily Pulitzer
You might also like these servant leadership quotes to help you be a good leader.
Inspirational Quotes For Women That Will Give You Confidence
36. “Females are the most beautiful, gorgeous creatures in the whole world. And I think that we are gorgeous no matter what size we are.” — Alicia Keys
37. “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” — Nancy Rathburn
38. “I always wanted to be a femme fatale. Even when I was a young girl, I never really wanted to be a girl. I wanted to be a woman.” — Diane Von Furstenberg
39. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah
40. “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
41. “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
42. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” — Michelle Obama
43. “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” — Marge Piercy
44. “I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be.” — Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
45. “I am woman phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me.” — Maya Angelou
Powerful Inspiration Quotes For Women
46. “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.” ― Kamala Harris
47. “Embrace everything you are as a woman. Even your flaws too. And the things that you want to fix, you make them better.” ― Kelly Rowland
48. “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
49. “Women will be hidden no more. We will not remain hidden figures. We have names.” ― Janelle Monae
50. “Whether women are better than men I cannot say – but I can say they are certainly no worse.” ― Golda Meir
51. “I just want women to always feel in control. Because we’re capable, we’re so capable.” ― Nicki Minaj
52. “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.” ― Audre Lorde
53. “When women and girls are empowered to participate fully in society, everyone benefits.” ― Melinda Gates
54. “Women will have achieved true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the next generation.” ― Ruth Bader Ginsburg
55. “We still think of a powerful man as a born leader and a powerful woman as an anomaly.” ― Margaret Atwood
Inspirational Quotes for Women to Ignite The Fire in Her
56. “A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.” — Gina Carey
57. “In a world that wants women to whisper, I choose to yell.” — Luvvie Ajayi
58. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” — Lalah Deliah
59. “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It is time to take ownership in our success.” — Tory Burch
60. “My husband always tells me that I’m the most unrelenting person he’s ever met, and it’s true. If I make a commitment to something, I will stick to it no matter what.” — Jenny Craig
61. “Every time someone writes that I play ‘strong women’ what they’re implying is that most women aren’t. How about I just play well-written parts?” — Jessica Chastain
62. “We have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.” — Beyonce
63. “Where there is a woman there is magic.” — Ntozake Shange
64. “I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.” — Mary Wollstonecraft
65. “I guess at the end of the day, all women like to be appreciated and treated with respect and kindness.” — Sofia Vergara
Which of these inspirational quotes for women was your favorite?
Whenever a woman needs to develop self-confidence, it’s important to have a couple of strong, independent women to look up to.
Reading their words of wisdom is a great way to not only encourage and empower yourself but also to celebrate and promote the achievements of the amazing women around us.
Hopefully, the quotes above have inspired you to become the woman you were meant to be.
Did you enjoy these inspirational quotes for women?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
November 30, 2022 5:00 AM EST