Get inspired to channel your inner queen warrior with these awesome quotes for women.
You are strong, confident and courageous, and these powerful quotes will serve as your perfect reminder of just that!
Contrary to the belief that this is a male-dominated world, women provide the foundation of power, grace, wisdom, justice, creativity, and hope.
Women are known to have better intuition, patience, emotional focus, compassion and networking ability. The list of female strengths is endless.
Throughout history, the world has witnessed many great women of strength who managed to tap into their Everyday Power to leave an indelible mark on society. Reading words of wisdom from such amazing women can inspire you to become a strong woman yourself, who approaches life with confidence.
The inspirational quotes for women below are filled with wisdom that will awaken hope, ambition, faith and inner strength. We hope you enjoy reading them as much as we enjoyed compiling them.
You might also like these Bad Bitch quotes that will inspire confidence within you.
Inspirational quotes for women on strength and leadership
1. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” ― Brigham Young
3. “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” – Yulia Tymoshenko
4. “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
5. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
6. “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and sh*t to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.” – Amy Schumer
7. “It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.” – Taylor Swift
8. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez (see more quotes from Jennifer Lopez)
9. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
10. “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
Inspirational quotes for women that empower
11. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
12. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a b*tch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.”— Maya Angelou
13. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” — Hillary Clinton
14. “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” — Malala Yousafzai
15. “If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor.”– Al Anon
16. “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.”– Elizabeth Cady Stanton
17. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” – Janis Joplin
18. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”– Alice Walker
19. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.”– Sheila Murray Bethel
20. “Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is.” — Anne Frank
Also, read these bad bitch quotes that will help make you more confident.
Inspirational quotes for women to inspire confidence
21. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
22. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
23. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
24. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
25. “The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our world sees us and how we see ourselves successfully acknowledged by the world.” – Arlene Rankin
Have you seen these short inspirational quotes to fuel your day?
Which of these inspirational quotes for women was your favorite?
Whenever a woman needs to develop self-confidence it’s important to have a couple of strong, independent women to look up to.
Reading their words of wisdom is a great way to not only encourage and empower yourself but to also celebrate and promote the achievements of the amazing women around us. Hopefully, the quotes above have inspired you to become the woman you were meant to be.
Did you enjoy these inspirational quotes for women? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST