Riding a motorcycle gives the ultimate freedom of enjoying the open road. These motorcycle quotes will inspire you to kickstart your day, hit the road, and enjoy a fun ride.
Whether you are riding your motorcycle alone or with someone at your back, being on the road is thrilling and leaves you exhilarated and pumped up all at the same time.
Unlike being inside a car, you have the opportunity to feel the chilling breeze touch your skin while going full speed.
It also gives you good views of your surroundings, giving you that opportunity to stop at your own convenience and savor the stunning views before you. Enjoy these motorcycle quotes and sayings!
Don’t forget to also check out these travel quotes to channel your inner wanderlust.
Inspirational motorcycle biker quotes about traveling
1. “I enjoy going on motorcycle trips and stopping in small towns and enjoying drinks with the locals.” – George Clooney
2. “If you want to be happy for a day, drink. If you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.” ― Anonymous
3. “Being on stage and on a motorcycle are two of the only places I feel comfortable and free. Those are my happy places.”– Brantley Gilbert
4. “Young riders pick a destination and go… Old riders pick a direction and go.” ― Anonymous
5. “Animals travel on all fours. Mankind on two. Motorcycling is not a means of transport but an ideology, a nomadic way of life.” ― Amit Reddy
6. “Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”
7. “My prince charming doesn’t ride a horse…he rides wheelies.” ― Anonymous
8. “I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair.” ― Eric Bana
9. “Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.” ― Anonymous
10. “I really love to ride my motorcycle. When I want to just get away and be by myself and clear my head, that’s what I do.” – Kyle Chandler
Deep motorcycle quotes on life lessons
11. “The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike… you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it’s true.” – Valentino Rossi
12. “If you ride like there’s no tomorrow, there won’t be.” – Author Unknown
13. “You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.” ― Anonymous
14. “The road is eternal, the wind is constant. What else comes with a guarantee like that?” – Anonymous
15. “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass: it’s about learning how to ride in the rain!” ― Anonymous
16. “A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.” ― Anonymous
17. “If you can still hear your fears, drop a gear” – Anonymous
18. “Riding is bike is like an art, something you do because you feel something inside.” – Valentino Rossi
19. “The reason I’m drawn to it is – both the off-road racing and the motorcycles on the track – it takes a lot for me to quiet my brain and anything that requires 100% of my attention and focus I find very soothing and that is the closest I get to being content.” – Dax Shepard
20. “When I’m riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive. When I stop riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive.” – Neil Peart
21. “You are on your own. You are not protected by two tons of steel, rubber, foam padding, and safety glass. Neither are you steering two tons of guided missile toward other cars, people, and property. If you are prepared to accept the responsibility of your own actions, then motorcycling can be both safe and thrilling. Riding is an art as well as a craft and no amount of explanation can take the place of experience. ― Theresa Wallach
Motorcycle riding quotes about safety
22. “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
23. “Note to self: Never ride a motorcycle in stilettos and a miniskirt.” ― Maggie Grace
24. “There’s two kinds of riders: Those who have crashed and those who will.” ― Anonymous
25. “Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.” ― Anonymous
26. “That is why, as soon as I felt a real attraction for my first passion which was the motorcycle, and in spite of the danger it could represent, they encouraged me.” ― Jacky Ickx
27. “The older I get, the faster I was. There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.” ― Evel Knievel
28. “The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.” ― Anonymous
29. “People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it’s safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.” ― Alexei Sayle
30. “Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.” ― Anonymous
31. Motorcycling is not, of itself, dangerous. It’s however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.”- Anonymous
Motorcycle rider quotes to motivate you
32. “You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!” ― Dan Aykroyd
33. “You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesn’t play that way. It’s about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it.” – Gael Garcia Berna
34. “When I was 16, everyone else got a car; I got a motorcycle. – Jason Priestley
35. “And I to my motorcycle. Parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed. With power, and tore off. Up Highway 106, continually. Drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed. Wild to be wreckage forever.” – James Dickey
36. “I want to ride my motorcycle up the side of the Luxor to the light and vanish.” – Criss Angel
37. “My dad is a motorcycle guy, not some Hollywood dude.” – Shia LaBeouf
38. “Meditation does not mean you have to sit still. Ride a motorbike.”
39. “Bikes don’t leak oil, they mark their territory.” ― Anonymous
40. “I don’t really feel like going for a ride today. Said no motorcycle rider ever.” ― Anonymous
41. “The only thing better than a street bike.. is a woman riding one.” ― Anonymous
More motorcycle quotes and sayings
42. “My first car was a motorcycle.” ― Adam Carolla
43. “It wasn’t until I went to college and I got my first motorcycle that I understood the thrill of speed.” ― Vin Diesel
44. “God didn’t create metal so that man could make paper clips!” ― Harley-Davidson Ad
45. “All girls like guys who are tough. Obviously, riding a motorcycle – I don’t want to say that there’s a bad boy quality – but there’s definitely a tough and macho thing about a guy who rides a motorcycle and that element of danger. That’s really sexy.” ― Marisa Miller
46. “I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.” ― Emo Philips
47. “When I was old enough to ride a motorcycle and got my license, I bought a ’69 Sportster.” ― Chuck Zito
48. “A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.” ― Robert M. Pirsig
49. “The perfect man? A poet on a motorcycle.” ― Lucinda Williams
50. “Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.” ― Anonymous
Which of these motorcycle quotes is your favorite?
You’re sure to feel the thrill and excitement when you climb on a motorcycle. It feels like it takes you to a higher level of freedom as you drive on the open road.
Of course, riding a motorcycle should be done with safety and security in consideration. You have to equip yourself with the right gear and maintain your vehicle every now and then to avoid incidents while on the road. As many would say, you would rather be safe than be sorry afterward. Do not base your safety on sheer luck.
Remember, when you are on the road, you share it with other people too. And that’s what makes the ride enjoyable and fun. Ride safe!
Did you enjoy reading these motorcycle quotes and sayings? Which of the quotes is your favorite?
May 13, 2021 7:00 AM EST