Most people associate the word pimp with someone that is an “agent” for prostitutes, but as you will see in these Pimp Quotes, that is not the only meaning.
Traditionally, a “pimp” was a man or a woman that collected fees for a sex worker in exchange for setting up clients, protecting the worker, or providing the location.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
The term “pimp” was initially used in 1607 in England for a Thomas Middleton play and was meant to mean “dressing up elegantly.”
In 1636 for Philip Massinger’s play titled The Bashful Lover, the term “pimp” was used for the first time as a verb where it referred to a person acting as the agent for a person soliciting sexual favors for money.
In today’s culture, the term can still refer to the agent of a sex worker, but it can also be used to describe a despicable person, or even more popularly, it is used to refer to something you have customized to your liking, such as in the television show PiLook
Take a look at these Pimp Quotes to learn more about how the term is used.
Pimp Quotes About “Pimping” Your Car or Vehicle
Pimping your vehicle refers to customizing your car to look “cool.”
1. “Pimping your ride is not just about making it look cool; it’s about creating a work of art.” — Snoop Dogg
2. “I always thought if you’re going to be a car guy, you gotta have a cool car.” — Richard Rawlings
3. “A car is like a blank canvas, and pimping it out is like creating a work of art.” — Rob Dyrdek
4. “There’s nothing like the feeling of driving a car that’s been fully customized to your taste.” — Will Castro
5. “Pimping out my car is like putting on a fresh pair of sneakers. It’s a way to step up my game.” — Ludacris
6. “I’ve always loved cars, and pimping them out is just another way of expressing my creativity.” — Xzibit
7. “The car you drive says a lot about who you are, and pimping it out is a way to make a statement.” — Snoop Dogg
8. “Pimping your ride is a form of self-expression. It’s a way to showcase your personality and individuality.” — Paris Hilton
9. “Pimping your ride is all about making it your own, making it unique, and expressing your personal style.” — Ryan Friedlinghaus
10. “Primping your ride is all about adding your own personal touch. It’s a way to make your car stand out from the rest.” — Shaquille O’Neal
Pimp Quotes From the Television Show Pimp My Ride
Check out some quotes from the popular television show.
11. “Who killed Big Bird?” — Xzibit
12. “Pimping your ride is a way of life.” — Xzibit
13. “I love the sound of a powerful engine. It’s like music to my ears.” — Xzibit
14. “Well, at least she’s not holding it together using household magnets.” — Xzibit
15. “Cars are more than just a mode of transportation. They can be a source of inspiration and motivation.” — Xzibit
16. “Cars are like art to me. They’re something that you can appreciate visually and also enjoy the functionality of.” — Xzibit
17. “I always tell people to follow their passion, do what they love, and the money will come.” — Ryan Friedlinghaus
18. “I love the challenge of taking something that’s been done before and putting my own spin on it.” — Ryan Friedlinghaus
19. “Customizing your car is like creating a piece of art. You start with a blank canvas and use your creativity to bring it to life.” — Xzibit
20. “You don’t have to be rich or famous to have a custom car. It’s all about your passion for it and your desire to make something unique.” — Ryan Friedlinghaus
Pimp Quotes about the P.I.M.P. Juice Scholarship
Here are some quotes about the controversial P.I.M.P. acronym and scholarship defined by the Rapper Nelly.
21. “I hope these scholarships will enable the less fortunate to reach their goals. “— Nelly
22. “Lucky can only get you so far in this life. I was able to upgrade my life with hard work and sacrifice.” — Nelly
23. “For Nelly, the contest’s theme carries a personal connection as he recalls his personal journey towards success.” — Grouchy Greg Watkins
24. “And to mark the launch of his new Pimp Juice beverage brand, Nelly also reveals the 3rd annual Pimp Juice P.I.M.P “Upgrade Your Life” Scholarship Competition, which as of this year will focus on a photo and essay competition concerning how the student plans to “Upgrade His/ Her Life” through education, hard work, creativity, heart, and philanthropy.” —Aceshowbiz.com
Quotes on Human Trafficking to Shed Proper Light on Crimes of Pimps
25. “The sex industry is built on exploitation and perpetuates a culture of violence against women and girls.” — Gloria Steinem
26. “Human trafficking is a despicable crime that exploits the most vulnerable among us. It is a scourge on our society that we must work tirelessly to eradicate.” — Cindy McCain
27. “The sex industry is not a victimless industry. It is a highly exploitative and dangerous environment that perpetuates violence against women and girls.” — Julie Bindel
28. “Human trafficking is a crime that thrives on impunity and silence. We must break the cycle of impunity by holding traffickers accountable and providing justice for victims.” — Fatou Bensouda
29. “Human trafficking is a crime against humanity that demands a coordinated and comprehensive response from governments, civil society, and the private sector.” — Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka
30. “The sex industry is a highly lucrative business that profits from the commodification of human beings. It is a dark and dangerous world that must be exposed and dismantled.” — Andrea Dworkin
Lyrics from 50 Cent’s Song P.I.M.P.
31. “We could really splurge, girl, and tear up the mall.” — 50 Cent
32. “She got a thing for that Gucci, that Fendi, that Prada.” — 50 Cent
33. “Roll in the Benz with me; you could watch some TV.” — 50 Cent
34. “I’m ’bout money, you see, girl, you can holler at me.” — 50 Cent
35. “If you got problems, I can solve ’em, they big or they small.” — 50 Cent
36. “She like my style, she like my smile, she likes the way I talk.” — 50 Cent
37. “She from the country, think she like me ’cause I’m from New York.” — 50 Cent
38. “Girl, we could pop some champagne, and we could have a ball.” — 50 Cent
39. “In Hollywood, they say, ‘There’s no business like show business.’” — 50 Cent
40. “I don’t know what you hear about me / But a b*tch can’t get a dollar out of me.” — 50 Cent
Pimp Quotes About the Dangers of Human Trafficking
There is nothing funny or entertaining about pimps’ role in human trafficking.
41. “It is the responsibility of all of us to combat this crime and hold traffickers accountable.” — William L. Swing
42. “It is a moral outrage that demands a strong and sustained response from law enforcement and society as a whole.” — Eric Holder Jr.
43. “Human trafficking is a violation of human rights that causes immense suffering to millions of people around the world.” — Theresa May
44. “Human trafficking is a global epidemic that knows no boundaries and is not limited by social, economic, or political conditions.” — Antonio Guterres
45. “Human trafficking is a brutal violation of human rights that destroys lives, families, and communities. It is a grave threat to global security and stability.” — António Vitorino
46. “The sex industry is a form of modern-day slavery that exploits and dehumanizes its victims. It is a blight on our society that must be eradicated.” — Bridgette Carr
47. “Human trafficking is a heinous crime that deprives millions of their dignity and freedom, and it is an affront to our basic values of human rights, equality, and justice.” — John F. Kerry
48. “The sex industry preys on the vulnerabilities of people who are marginalized and economically disadvantaged, and it perpetuates a cycle of abuse and exploitation.” — Ashley Judd
49. “Human trafficking is an assault on the dignity of every human being. It is a crime that preys on the most vulnerable and perpetuates a cycle of exploitation and abuse.” — Ivanka Trump
50. “The sex industry is a system of oppression that exploits and dehumanizes women, children, and other marginalized groups. It is a threat to gender equality and human rights.” — Maryam Namazie
Are There Any Other Ways the Word Pimp Has Been Used?
Recently the Rapper Nelly has tried to redefine the acronym for Positive, Intellectual, Motivated Person.
This is a controversial topic because he also created a P.I.M.P. Juice Scholarship.
Still, many people believe that a term known as the agents of sex workers should not be used when providing a scholarship to kids.
Please share these Pimp Quotes with your friends and post any comments about the term in the comment section below.