Looking for promotion quotes?
We have some of the best collections of promotion quotes.
What is a promotion?
Depending on your life’s journey, promotions come in different forms.
In a professional sense, a promotion can be where an employee advances to positions with higher salaries and more responsibilities.
In a business sense, promotions are a marketing tool.
Promotions serve as a strategy to communicate between buyers and sellers.
They spread the word about a product or a service.
A company’s public image is tied to its promotions.
Creating an interest in customers is essential to product growth.
Promotions are vital for the following reasons:
- Promotions increase the standard of living.
- Promotions provide employment opportunities.
- Promotions pave the way for large-scale selling activities.
Promotions get the word out!
A powerful form of promotion is an advertisement.
Advertisements rely on traditional radio, television, outdoor advertising, newspaper, or social media platforms.
Other contemporary media that supports advertisement are social media, blogs, text messages, and websites.
Check out our list of inspirational promotion quotes below.
The best promotion quotes and sayings
These promotion quotes remind us that we must take care of ourselves first.
1. “I have a huge promotion.” — Edgar Ramirez
2. “I don’t care about promotions; I care about myself, plain and simple.” — Edge
3. “It’s always good to have more promotions, give more fighters work.” — Royce Gracie
4. “Basically, the Internet is just the way now. It’s the end-all, be-all of self-promotion.” — Wale
5. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” — Mother Teresa
6. “I am not passed up for a position, title, or promotion because I am a woman.” — Idowu Koyenikan
7. “I think, for many people, they think there’s one giant promotion, and that’s all that there is.” — Kenny Omega
8. “The promotions put fighters against each other, and they don’t want to pay anything to them.” — Wanderlei Silva
9. “Feminism is a lens I see the world through and what I believe in. I don’t ever use it as a promotion tool.” — Petra Collins
10. “UFC is a moneymaking machine. The most important thing for them is the promotion, not the fighters.” — Fedor Emelianenko
Promotion quotes for employees
Here are some shareable promotions quotes for work.
11. “Promote every person’s interests, provide every person’s needs, presume every person’s holiness.” — Neale Donald Walsch
12. “If you refuse to fight, the promoter shows up – and sometimes he wants to show off more than the fighters. This is a shame.” — Wanderlei Silva
13. “Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.” — T. Harv Eker
14. “The Internet is a tool that reaches billions and billions of people. It’s like a no-brainer to tie it in with self-promotion, or even label promotion.” — Wale
15. “Promotions can be seen in two ways – either you hate them, and they’re a burden, and you are getting through with it, or you can enjoy them.” — Vidya Balan
16. “The stakes are very high for us in Haiti. We have many important interests there. Perhaps the most important to me is our interest in the promotion of democracy in this hemisphere.” — Warren Christopher
17. “‘You’re up for a promotion. If they go for a woman, it’ll be between you and Barbara.’” Don’t be fooled. You’re not in competition with other women. You’re in competition with everyone.” — Tina Fey
18. “I’ve always believed fitness is an entry point to help you build that happier, healthier life. When your health is strong, you’re capable of taking risks. You’ll feel more confident to ask for the promotion.” — Jillian Michaels
19. “Maybe it was because my resignation letter was well written, and this attracted the attention of the factory supervisor. They kept me on and gave me a promotion to head up my own newly created department.” — Zhou Qunfei
20. “I love the incredible variety of demands directing makes on you, from the entrepreneur to the hustler to the deal-maker to the writer; to directing actors and the camera and working with music, sound, marketing, and promotion. It uses so many sides of your brain.” — Tom Hooper
Insightful promotion quotes
Below is a collection of some cool promotion quotes.
21. “I used to live in Philly, so I was in Baltimore a lot wrestling before I got to WWE, wrestling for different promotions.” — Cesaro
22. “Promotions are the worst part of making a movie. We are actors and not salesmen. Still, you have to go to so many places to try and sell the movie.” — Ranbir Kapoor
23. “I believed in a number of the E.U.’s core values – the promotion of peace, global trading opportunities, and the values of freedom and democracy.” — Andrea Leadsom
24. “Mayweather Promotions – we are the past, the present, and the future of sports and entertainment, and everybody knows Mayweather’s pay is better.” — Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
25. “It’s only by coincidence I started working with my father – all because of King Abdullah’s decision not to grant my promotion. God bless his soul; he did me a favor.” — Mohammad bin Salman
26. “If every call to Christ and His righteousness is a call to suffering, the converse is equally – every call to suffering is a call to Christ, a promotion, an invitation to come up higher.” — Charles Bent
27. “The stress on the moral basis of policy and action, belief in unity and discipline, faith in a synthesis of heritage and science, and promotion of the rule of law and of education – all of it is located in a partnership between citizen and government.” — Ram Nath Kovind
28. “As a therapist, I’ve worked with many high-achieving people who don’t feel worthy of their success. Whether it was a recent college graduate who had landed a high-paying job or a mature adult who had just received another promotion, all of these people suffer from impostor syndrome.” — Amy Morin
29. “I think basically, there are some bands and acts who feel the need to cultivate a persona or act a certain way or get quotes or whatever because they feel like that helps them get promotion, and I feel like we’re a band who have always just made music that we love and kept ourselves to ourselves and got on with it.” — Dan Smith
Promotion quotes for work
These quotes keep us motivated to keep working.
30. “Did I request thee, Maker, from my clay to mold me, man? Did I solicit thee from darkness to promote me?” — John Milton
31. “Oh, by the way, Jason glanced at Percy. I resigned my office, gave Frank a field promotion to praetor unless you want to contest that ruling.” — Rick Riordan
32. “When you face adversity, you need to remind yourself that whatever is trying to defeat you could very well be what God will use to promote you.” — Joel Osteen
33. “In order to escape accountability for his crimes, the perpetrator does everything in his power to promote forgetting.” — Judith Lewis Herman, Trauma and Recovery
34. “I don’t do interviews at all when I’m on tour, so this time, on a day off, I’ll do that kind of thing a little bit. I don’t do big promotion schedules, not when I’m touring.” — Bryan Ferry
35. “If the ozone layer gets thinner, ultraviolet radiation sears the earth, so what? Ultraviolet radiation is good for life. It’s powerful energy. It promotes mutation, change.” — Michael Crichton
36. “The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.” — Anton Szandor LaVey
37. “Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child whose self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.” — George Carlin
38. “Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it’s because he’s ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they’re responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I’d want nothing to do with them.” — Philip Pullman
39. “Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls, it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.” — Ian McEwan
40. “A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.” — George Washington
Promotion quotes for business
These promotion quotes remind us of the importance of moving forward.
41. “Without promotion, something terrible happens… nothing!” — P. T. Barnum
42. “Being ready isn’t enough; you have to be prepared for a promotion or any other significant change.” — Pat Riley
43. “No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
44. “There is nothing which can better deserve your patronage than the promotion of science and literature. Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness.” — George Washington
45. “The true basis of morality is utility; that is, the adaptation of our actions to the promotion of the general welfare and happiness; the endeavor so to rule our lives that we may serve and bless mankind.” — Annie Besant
46. “Innocence is not virtue. Virtue demands the active employment of an ardent mind in the promotion of the general good. No man can be eminently virtuous who is not accustomed to an extensive range of reflection.” — William Godwin
47. “Creating a life that reflects your values and satisfies your soul is a rare achievement. In a culture that relentlessly promotes avarice and excess as the good life, a person happy doing his own work is usually considered an eccentric, if not a subversive.” — Bill Watterson
48. “Public health service should be as fully organized and as universally incorporated into our governmental system as is public education. The returns are a thousandfold in economic benefits, and infinitely more in reduction of suffering and promotion of human happiness.” — Herbert Hoover
49. “Be careful in dealing with a man who cares nothing for comfort or promotion but is simply determined to do what he believes to be right. He is a dangerous uncomfortable enemy because his body, which you can always conquer, gives you little purchase upon his soul.” — Gilbert Murray
50. “I think that life is difficult. People have challenges. Family members get sick, people get older, you don’t always get the job or the promotion that you want. You have conflicts in your life. And really, life is about your resilience and your ability to go through your life and all of the ups and downs with a positive attitude.” — Jennifer Hyman
51. “We need to revise our economic thinking to give full value to our natural resources. This revised economics will stabilize both the theory and the practice of free-market capitalism. It will provide business and public policy with a powerful new tool for economic development, profitability, and the promotion of the public good.” — Paul Hawken
51. “There’s no faster way or surer way to consolidate power and disenfranchise critics than to operate in secret. So this plays squarely into the promotion of the unitary executive. That’s one factor.” ― Ted Gup
52. “Love is the selfless promotion of the growth of the other.” ― Milton Mayeroff
53. “The mission of this government is much more than the promotion of economic progress. It is to renew the spirit and solidarity of the nation.” ― Margaret Thatcher
54. “My main concern is meeting with public because my main commitment, main interest is promotion of human value, human affection, compassion and religious harmony.” ― Dalai Lama
55. “Writers say many true things about their own experiences with publicity and promotion.” ― Teresa Nielsen Hayden
56. “I wanted to be a fashion journalist and went to the London College of Fashion to do a journalism and promotion course.” ― Kirsty Gallacher
57. “Quite simply, promotions are not just functions of ability, values, or the numbers you hit, but also rest critically on how you are perceived.” ― Sylvia Ann Hewlett
58. “I never thought about extending the promotions. Maybe I’ve matured but I feel that a shorter and more powerful promotion is better.” ― Seungri
59. “If you get a job or promotion because of your race or gender, it is no different than a subsidy. You get something you didn’t earn, ‘something for nothing.'” ― James Cook
60. “In any organization men would move up form the bottom to the top. That develops loyalty, ambition and talent, because there is a chance for promotion.” ― Alfred P. Sloan
Promotions keep life in motion
Without the various versions of promotion we experience, life would become stagnant.
In a way, our lives are a series of promotions.
We start in the womb, slowly growing to new stages of development.
Each trimester is a promotion.
Once we are born, we are promoted through talking, walking, and learning basics.
As youth, we are promoted through grades, each year getting closer to graduation.
When we become adults, we are promoted in our careers.
The world around us is full of advertisements.
Many of us are presented with promotions to purchase new items or foods.
Businesswoman Jennifer Hyman reminds us, “People have challenges. You don’t always get the job or the promotion that you want. Life is about your resilience and your ability to go through your life and all of the ups and downs with a positive attitude.”
Promotions also teach us to be strong.
Don’t forget to tell us your favorite promotion quotes and sayings in the comments below.