If you are searching for the best remember me quotes, you have come to the right spot.
These quotes will motivate you to achieve something big.
Almost everyone wants to be remembered by others.
But it’s not simple, and people only remember those who have done something great.
Even decades after leaving this world, many famous people are remembered for their remarkable achievements.
It’s a sign of a good human and their nature that people miss them, even in their absence, and value them while talking.
People remember those who serve humanity and work wholeheartedly to help people instead of living for themselves.
Following are some reasons why one would like to be remembered.
- One loves others and demands others also to do so.
- One feels more special and unique than others.
- One had achieved so much in life that he/she wanted people to praise and remember him/her.
- He/She has served others and wants people to remember and acknowledge them.
Before heading to the quotes section, let us first discuss some benefits of reading these remember me quotes.
What are the benefits of reading these quotes?
There are several benefits you can get from these quotes.
Some of the main advantages of such quotes are as under.
Source of motivation
The primary purpose or benefit of reading these quotes is that they are a great source of motivation.
These quotes can motivate you to do great work and achieve something noticeable.
After taking motivation from these quotes, you can work hard and strive for success.
Tribute to great people
One significant benefit of these quotes is to pay tribute to great people.
These quotes are a way to recognize the work and achievements of the great society.
Many famous personalities, through these quotes, pay tribute to themselves for their outstanding services.
We must remember great personalities in good words and acknowledge their services.
The quotes are eye-openers.
Many people come and go in our lives, but how many of them do we remember?
These quotes show that the world and people only remember those who have done something great.
Those who have contributed something to society or given amazing services in their respective fields are remembered.
Top 10 remember me quotes
Following are the top 10 remember me quotes you would like to read and share.
1. “If you want to remember me, organize!” — Cesar Chavez
2. “Most people remember me for a couple of tunes.” — Colin Hay
3. “You might remember me from Eminem’s rap lyrics.” — Tom Green
4. “I don’t think much about whether fans will remember me.” — Chili Davis
5. “Unfortunately, people like to remember me only for my faults.” — Anu Malik
6. “I never wanted the fans to remember me as anything but my best.” — Gail Kim
7. “I hope that people will remember me as a special footballer.” — Michael Ballack
8. “I don’t want people to remember me going through the motions.” — Bobby Rahal
9. “I would say people remember me from ‘Life Goes On’ more than anything.” — Kellie Martin
10. “Above all, I am an opera singer. This is how people will remember me.” — Luciano Pavarotti
Fun remember me quotes
Below mentioned remember me quotes include fun that will make you smile.
11. “I want everyone to remember me as just a mogul.” — Playboi Carti
12. “I try to stay at the same spots all the time, so they remember me.” — Jillionaire
13. “I tip like crazy. They’ll remember me. Celebrity can be expensive.” — Phil Donahue
14. “Maybe people will remember me for being a stylist, not a survivor.” — Nadia Murad
15. “I’m always surprised at how many people remember me from ‘Degrassi.’” — Jake Epstein
16. “I’d like the people to remember me as having a good voice and a clean suit.” — Slim Whitman
17. “Don’t remember me as too nice or beautiful or funny, because then you’ll be disappointed.” — Celia Johnson
18. “I wish I could go home. I’ve been on the road since May. I wonder if my dogs still remember me.” — Brendan Fraser
19. “I sound like a crazy person… but I feel when a piano is happy, and I feel when they find that moment to be alive. I want them to remember me.” — Hiromi Uehara
20. “I love the Comedy Cellar. The audience has no expectations because they don’t know me. It’s great. It’s only winning – if I bomb, they just say, ‘Oh, the French guy sucks.’ But if I do well, then they remember me.” — Gad Elmaleh
Motivational remember me quotes
Remember me quotes give motivation as well.
21. “I’d like my son to remember me as a good dad.” — Slim Whitman
22. “Remember me when you do pray, that hope doth lead from day to day.” — Anne Boleyn
23. “My goal is that after I am dead and gone, I want people to remember me for the person I am.” — Shilpa Shetty
24. “I hope people remember me as a good and decent man. And if they do, then that’s a success.” — Tim Cook
25. “When I’m finished doing music or whatever, I want people to remember me as just being great.” — Young Dolph
26. “Hopefully I can win a ring before it’s all said and done. Hopefully, they’ll remember me as being a champion.” — Gerald Green
27. “You will remember me as a little child in another time, during another war, and involving another airplane.” — Phan Thi Kim Phuc
28. “I hope people remember me as a guy who brought magic to the people. You know, pushed the boundaries of wonder.” — David Blaine
29. “All of my life people have thought of me as Bing Crosby’s daughter. Now they’ll remember me as the person who shot J.R.” — Mary Crosby
30. “I prefer that people remember me as a president who made reforms rather than a president who did nothing.” — Francois Hollande
Remember me quotes to honor someone
Remember me quotes act as an honor for people who have done something remarkable in their lives.
31. “As long as people remember me forever, that will be enough for me.” — Lil Wayne
32. “I want people to remember me as a full-on entertainer and a good person.” — Aaliyah
33. “What legacy can I leave behind to everybody that they will remember me?” — Liza Soberano
34. “Some people remember me for my color; some people remember me as a friend.” — Peter Max
35. “I don’t want to tell people how to remember me. I want people to remember me as they remember me.” — John Trudell
36. “You can keep the things of bronze and stone and give me one man to remember me just once a year.” — Damon Runyon
37. “When I retire, if people see me on the street and remember me, just give me a smile. That’s all I want.” — James DeGale
38. “People who want to remember me as Cat Stevens – welcome. Those who want me as Yusuf, you’re here.” — Cat Stevens
39. “I don’t want people to remember me by my name. I’d rather feel honored if people will remember me by my characters.” — Kiku Sharda
40. “If people remember me as one who contributed to Pakistan’s cricket, I will feel good. If people say good things, it makes me feel happy.” — Inzamam-ul-Haq
Emotional remember me quotes
Remember me quotes make people feel emotional. Below are some of them.
41. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” — Haruki Murakami
42. “I don’t have any sentimental notion about how people are going to remember me.” — Billy Corgan
43. “I hope people remember me for the kind of person that I am, not because of what I do.” — Sean Faris
44. “So what I did on the field was the essence of what I am. Remember me like that.” — Steve Carlton
45. “I can’t control what people think about me or how they choose to remember me.” — Mohamed Sanu
46. “I can remember me and my cousin always fighting. He was a big Bulls and Michael Jordan guy.” — Chauncey Billups
47. “Fifty years from now, people will still be listening to Led Zeppelin. They won’t even remember me.” — Ahmet Ertegun
48. “No one remembers it; none of my friends remember me having it, but I had really bad acne for, like, years.” — Alden Ehrenreich
49. “I have the personality where, although my ego can be healthy, sometimes I also feel like people won’t remember me, or they won’t know who I am.” — Ari Graynor
50. “I always think my face is quite nondescript – it sort of fits into any period. It’s not really distinct enough for you to remember me from something.” — Kimberley Nixon
Which remember me quote inspired you the most?
We collected these amazing quotes after careful research.
If you want people to remember you in good words, try to do great things in your life and be a good human being.
Try to respect others and always spread love and peace among others so that people remember you in your absence.
Make sure you learn the inspiring messages given by these remember me quotes and sayings.
Share with us which remember me quote inspired you the most through the comment section.