Cruise in style with our Rolls-Royce quotes.
Do you love classic or luxury cars?
If so, you will love our Rolls-Royce quotes.
For decades, the Rolls-Royce has been a luxury brand icon for various reasons.
Find out why with our Rolls-Royce quotes below.
You may also enjoy these related articles:
What is Rolls-Royce?
Rolls-Royce was a British luxury car manufacturer.
Sir Henry Royce began designing cars during the early twentieth century.
Rolls-Royce Motors was a luxury vehicle manufacturer based in England.
They were created in 1973 during the de-merger of the Rolls-Royce automotive business from the nationalized Rolls-Royce Limited.
Check out these Rolls-Royce facts below:
- Over sixty percent of Rolls-Royce cars are still on the road.
- Rolls-Royce electric plane is the world’s faster Electric Vehicle.
- You could only get a Rolls-Royce Phantom if you were a royal.
How much does a Rolls-Royce cost?
The Rolls-Royce made a name for itself as a luxury vehicle.
Some have joked that if you have to ask how much a Rolls-Royce costs, then you probably could not afford one.
All jokes aside, the Rolls-Royce is one of the most expensive cars on the market.
The lowest-priced sedan they offer has an estimated starting price of $400,000.
However, they offer a slightly cheaper car if that sounds too rich for your blood.
Their most basic car starts at around $355,000.
Rolls-Royce is stepping into the electric vehicle business.
The Rolls-Royce Spectre is an electric two-door, starting at $400,000.
Is there really a Rolls-Royce chauffeur school?
Rolls-Royce is an authentic luxury brand.
They do their best to cover all aspects of luxury life.
It is one thing to own a Rolls-Royce and have a driver.
It is another thing to have a Rolls-Royce-certified chauffeur.
The Rolls-Royce White Glove training program is a service the company offers to train drivers.
The curriculum teaches your driver how to provide that special Rolls-Royce treatment.
The program offers skills such as opening and closing doors without leaving fingerprints, breaking without moving the passenger’s heads, and reading and driving a road for optimal smoothness.
To learn more, check out our Rolls-Royce quotes below.
Short Rolls-Royce quotes from Sir Henry Royce
Check out these quotes from Rolls-Royce founder Sir Henry Royce.
1. “When it does not exist, design it.” — Sir Henry Royce
2. “Strive for perfection in everything we do.” — Sir Henry Royce
3. “Take the best that exists and make it better.” — Sir Henry Royce
4. “Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.” — Sir Henry Royce
5. “Whatever is rightly done, however humble, is noble.” — Sir Henry Royce
The top Rolls-Royce quotes about reputation and style
Car lovers argue that the Rolls-Royce never goes out of style.
6. “I am like a Rolls- Royce. I can run without an engine, purely on reputation” — Shahrukh Khan
7. “At 60 miles an hour, the loudest noise in this Rolls-Royce comes from the electric clock.” — David Ogilvy
8. “What good is a beautiful dame with a Rolls-Royce frame, and a Volkswagen brain?” — J-Ro
9. “When I bought the Rolls-Royce, they thought it was leased, then I bought that new Ferrari hater rest in peace.” — Meek Mill
10. “If you want to be equal with me, you can get your own Rolls-Royce, your own house, and your own million dollars.” — Muhammad Ali
The best Rolls-Royce quotes about ownership and class
The Rolls-Royce is a mark of classic style
11. “Leave my diapers moist in the back seat of your Rolls-Royce” — Kool Keith
12. “I wouldn’t trade a good horse for the best Rolls-Royce ever made — unless I could trade the Rolls for two good horses.” — Edward Abbey
13. “When you are a rich man, you are proud to own a Rolls-Royce, and when you are a poor man, you are proud to own a Renault.” — Eric Cantona
14. “If we were second-class citizens, we’d be driving old Cadillacs and living good. If we were first class, we’d be driving a Rolls-Royce.” — Muhammad Ali
15. “You’re asking if I’m happy? I’ve got 87 million in the bank, I’ve got a Rolls-Royce, I’ve got three stalkers, I’m about to go on the board at Manchester City, and I’m part of the greatest band in the world. Am I happy with that? No, I’m not! I want more!” — Noel Gallagher
Famous Rolls-Royce quotes about riding in style
These quotes remind us why people love to cruise in their Rolls-Royce.
16. “We get picked up in these Rolls-Royces and get three miles down the highway, and five cop cars pull us over.” — Johnny Thunders
17. “I don’t need a Rolls-Royce, I don’t need a house in the country, I don’t need to live in the south of France. I’m quite happy as I am.” — John Lydon
18. “In Hollywood, we have some of the richest unemployed people in the world. They have sun tans. Some of them have chauffeurs in Rolls-Royces waiting outside.” — Allan Sherman
19. “In America, if your next-door neighbor has a Rolls-Royce, you want one too. But in England, if your neighbor has a Rolls-Royce, you want him to die in a fiery accident.” — David Sedaris
20. “I woke up one morning to find I was famous. I bought a white Rolls-Royce and drove down Sunset Boulevard, wearing dark specs and a white suit, waving like the Queen Mum.” — Peter O’Toole
Rolls-Royce quotes and sayings about life
Here are some cool Rolls-Royce quotes about driving down the road of life.
21. “I suspect that many of the great cultural shifts that prepare the way for political change are largely aesthetic.” — J. G. Ballard
22. “When his Rolls-Royce was mobbed by fans, the chauffeur said: “Do you want me to get them off the car?” and Lennon replied: “No – they paid for it, they can wreck it” — John Lennon
23. “If a working-class Englishman saw a bloke drive past in a Rolls-Royce, he’d say to himself, ‘Come the social revolution, and we’ll take that away from you, mate.’”— Kerry Packer
24. “Much as I like owning a Rolls-Royce, I could do without it. What I could not do without is a typewriter, a supply of yellow second sheets, and the time to put them to good use.” — John O’Hara
25. “At the end of your life, nobody asks you how many degrees you have, or how many mansions you built, or how many Rolls-Royces you could afford. That’s what dying patients teach you.” — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
What is the most luxurious Rolls-Royce model?
The Rolls-Royce is expensive, but what is their most luxurious model?
Rolls-Royce is known for making some legendary cars.
Did you know one pair of hands has painted the pinstripes on all Rolls-Royce cars for the past seventeen years?
That is right, Rolls-Royce pinstripes are hand-painted!
The Royal Family of England made Rolls-Royce their car of choice long ago.
The vehicles are still made in England, but the BMW company owns them.
But what is their most expensive model?
That title goes to the Rolls-Royce Phantom.
The Phantom starts at about $450,000 for the most basic model.
They also have an expensive SUV, the Cullinan, named after the largest diamond ever found.
If you liked this article, you should also check out our Cadillac quotes!
What is your favorite Rolls-Royce model?
Is there a Rolls-Royce quote you enjoyed?
Please, be sure to let us know in the comment section below.