Ron Weasley is a fictional character created by J.K. Rowling for the Harry Potter fantasy series.
Ron is Harry Potter’s best friend and accompanies Harry and their other best friend, Hermione Granger, on many adventures.
Ron is a pure-blood wizard who lives in “The Burrow” before going to school at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Once at school, he meets Harry and Hermione.
The three friends formed the “Golden Trio,” and Ron started a romantic relationship with Hermione, and they were later married.
Ron is funny and loyal but fights his feelings of inferiority from his siblings and Harry’s talents.
As he matures, he gains self-confidence and becomes a strong, talented young man.
Enjoy these Ron Weasley quotes that will have you wanting to watch the movies!
Popular Ron Weasley quotes
These quotes will transport you right back into the Harry Potter films.
1. “I’m Ron, by the way, Ron Weasley.” – Ron Weasley
2. “Blimey, Neville, there’s a time and a place for getting a smart mouth.” – Ron Weasley
3. “Whatever shed this must be 60 feet long, or more.” – Ron Weasley
4. “I forgot we’ll be hunting down Voldemort in a mobile library.” – Ron Weasley
5. “She needs to sort out her priorities.” – Ron Weasley
6. “At least I warned you about the dragons.” – Ron Weasley
7. “I know how to use a fellytone now.” – Ron Weasley
8. “I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo.” – Ron Weasley
9. “His life’s ambition is to have his head cut off and stuck on a plaque like his mother.” – Ron Weasley
10. “I’m ready! Ask me any question.” – Ron Weasley
More of the best Ron Weasley quotes
Learn more about the character Ron Weasley in the following quotes.
11. “From now on, I don’t care if my tea leaves spell, ‘Die, Ron, die,’ I’m chucking them in the bin where they belong.” – Ron Weasley
12. “Why spiders? Why couldn’t it be ‘follow the butterflies?’” – Ron Weasley
13. “Don’t let it worry you. It’s me; I’m extremely famous.” – Ron Weasley
14. “You’ve slayed dragons. If you can’t get a date, who can?” – Ron Weasley
15. “I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret.” – Ron Weasley
16. “I look like my great aunt Tessie! I smell like my great Aunt Tessie!” – Ron Weasley
17. “Who are you, and what have you done with Hermione Granger?” – Ron Weasley
18. “Yeah, I’ve seen those things that they think are gnomes, like fat little Santa Clauses with fishing rods.” – Ron Weasley
19. “You’d think a bit of snogging would cheer her up.” – Ron Weasley
20. “We’re still a bunch of misfits.” – Ron Weasley
Success Breeds Confidence
When we meet Ron as a young man, we see he is intimidated by his siblings accomplishments.
He is also often jealous of the attention Harry receives for his skills.
Along the way, Ron proves his courage and skills more than once, and each time builds a little confidence in himself to become a great wizard.
Please share these Ron Weasley quotes with your family and friends that love the Harry Potter series!
Let us know your favorite Ron moments in the comments below.