If you’re a fan of the Harry Potter books or movies, you’re sure to like these Hermione Granger quotes.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Harry Potter series, Hermione Granger is one of the popular fictional characters created by J.K. Rowling.
In fact, Rowling even mentioned that Granger is an exaggeration of how she was growing up.
The character is one of the favorites among many people.
She has even been recognized as one of the best female characters.
Played by actress Emma Watson in the Harry Potter films, Hermione is one of the leading characters.
She became quick friends with Harry and Ron on the Hogwarts Express and that’s when the stories begin.
Don’t forget to also check out these Harry Potter quotes about family, friendship, and love.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our inspirational quotes category page for more inspirational life quotes.
Inspirational Hermione Granger quotes and lines
1. “One person can’t feel all that at once, they’d explode.” ― Hermione Granger
2. “Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.” ― Hermione Granger
You will also enjoy our article on Magic Quotes.
3. “At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, They got in on pure talent.” ― Hermione Granger
4. “It’s people like you, Ron, who prop up rotten and unjust systems, just because they’re too lazy to —” ― Hermione Granger
5. “Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery and — oh Harry — be careful!” ― Hermione Granger
6. “Harry, [Voldemort] is taking over the Ministry and the newspapers and half the Wizarding world! Don’t let him inside your head too!” ―Hermione Granger
7. “You do realize that your sheets are changed, your fires lit, your classrooms cleaned, and your food cooked by a group of magical creatures who are unpaid and enslaved?” ― Hermione Granger
8. “Oh for heaven’s sake! Listen to me, all of you! You’ve got just as much right as wizards to be unhappy! You’ve got the right to wages and holidays and proper clothes, you don’t have to do everything you’re told — look at Dobby!” ― Hermione Granger
9. “This sort of thing is exactly what Dumbledore was talking about. You-Know-Who’s only been back two months, and we’ve started fighting among ourselves. And the Sorting Hat’s warning was the same — stand together, be united.” ― Hermione Granger
10. “Yes, Harry, but all the same, there’s no point pretending that you’re not good at Defense Against the Dark Arts, because you are. You were the only person last year who could throw off the Imperius Curse completely, you can produce a Patronus, you can do all sorts of stuff that full-grown wizards can’t.” ― Hermione Granger
You will also enjoy our article on Witchy quotes.
Best Hermione Granger quotes from Harry Potter
11. “The truth is that you don’t think a girl would have been clever enough!” ― Hermione Granger
12. “Oh, you’re so naive sometimes, Harry, you really think Umbridge will wait for proof?” – Hermione Granger
13. “Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have!” ― Hermione Granger
14. “You said to us once before, that there was time to turn back if we wanted to. We’ve had time, haven’t we?” ― Hermione Granger
15. “So that’s little Scorpius. Make sure you beat him in every test, Rosie. Thank god you’ve inherited your mother’s brains.” ― Hermione Granger
16. “I mean, you could claim that anything’s real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody’s proved it doesn’t exist!” ― Hermione Granger
17. “Harry caught the fish and I did my best with it! I notice I’m always the one who ends up sorting out the food because I’m a girl, I suppose!” ― Hermione Granger
18. “If being good at Divination means I have to pretend to see death omens in a lump of tea leaves, I’m not sure I’ll be studying it much longer!” ― Hermione Granger
19. “Are you planning to follow a career in Magical Law, Miss Granger?” asked Scrimgeour. “No, I’m not,” retorted Hermione. “I’m hoping to do some good in the world!” ― Hermione Granger
More Hermione Granger quotes
20. “Twitchy little ferret, aren’t you, Malfoy?” ― Hermione Granger
21. “So the Daily Prophet exists to tell people what they want to hear, does it?” ― Hermione Granger
22. “[Ron], you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet.” ―Hermione Granger
23. “At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent.” ― Hermione Granger
24. “Oh I see, so basically, you’re going to take the best-looking girl who’ll have you, even if she’s completely horrible.” ― Hermione Granger
25. “Then I’ll go back again tomorrow! I’ll plan his lessons for him if I have to. I don’t care if she throws out Trelawney but she’s not taking Hagrid!” ― Hermione Granger
Which of these Hermione Granger quotes and lines is your favorite?
One of the things that has really stuck out about Hermione is that her character is popular and well-loved for her brains and wit.
She’s an overachiever, constantly has the right answer, and is an asset to Harry Potter throughout the situations they find themselves in because of it.
Hermione is viewed by many as a great Role Model for young girls because the attention is not placed on her beauty and the way that she looks.
Instead, it’s placed on her intelligence.
However, she can be a little bossy and somewhat of a know-it-all.
But she is still compassionate and quick to help.
She’s a well-rounded character.
Watch the series or read the books and see what you think for yourself.
Did you enjoy reading these Hermione Granger quotes and sayings?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.