If you love adrenaline and fast speeds, you will love these exciting skydiving quotes celebrating one of the most popular extreme sports.
Skydiving is also known as parachuting.
Tell us your favorite skydiving quote in the comment section below.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
What are the benefits of reading these skydiving quotes?
Jumpers use a parachute to hurl themselves out of:
- mountain peaks and cliffs
The roots of the sport go back over 200 years.
Andre Jacques Garnerin was a French aeronaut and balloonist.
He invented the frameless parachute and helped lay the framework for modern-day skydiving.
They held the first world parachuting championships in Yugoslavia in 1951.
Today, people from countries all over the world take part in skydiving.
Learning to skydive is more accessible now than it has ever been.
Skydiving is a sport that requires training.
You must go down with a guide before your solo jumps.
There are companies with experienced jump masters who will train new jumpers worldwide.
Top 10 skydiving quotes for Instagram captions
1. “Skywalkers, on top of the world.” — Anonymous
2. “Those who don’t jump will never fly.” — Leena Ahmad Almashat
3. “If at first you don’t succeed… so much for skydiving.” — Henny Youngman
4. “I went for skydiving. It was a life-changing experience.” — Deepika Padukone
5. “I started skydiving because I loved the idea of freedom.” — Felix Baumgartner
6. “Obviously, you’ve never seen women skydiving in a hoop skirt.” — Chris A. Bridges
7. “If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” — Steven Wright
8. “Once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up.” — Leonardo da Vinci
9. “Skydiving provides a unique combination of adrenalin-fuelled exhilaration and perfectly calm tranquillity.” — Dominic Utton
10. “You know what they say about skydivers, right? There are old skydivers and bold skydivers, but there are no old, bold skydivers.” — Jeff Wuorio
Inspirational quotes about skydiving for adrenaline junkies
11. “Skydiving. I love to do that.” – Antonio Sabato, Jr.
12. “I go skydiving often. At least twice a year.” — Prince Royce
13. “People love skydiving. These things that really get your heart pumping.” — Aaron Stanford
14. “I’ve gone skydiving twice. I was terrified about doing it, but I wanted to overcome that.” — Mandy Moore
15. “Skydiving is special because it’s almost the closest to an out-of-body experience you can have.” — Georgia King
16. “I want to do a few crazy things like skydiving and bungee jumping. I am quite an adventure junkie.” — Dinesh Karthik
17. “I’ve been skydiving several times, and that’s the closest thing I can compare it to. Such a beautiful rush.” — Matt Skiba
18. “In my 20s, I used to have a lot more energy! I was this skydiving, bungee-jumping adrenaline junkie. I don’t know what happened to me!” — Priyanka Chopra
19. “People go fishing and hunting and playing basketball and hiking and skydiving and all kinds of things that can hurt you seriously, and they don’t have to stop doing that when they get older.” — Ken Shamrock
20. “I am a black belt in martial arts. I like to drink scotch. I go skydiving. So I never really saw myself as a woman or a minority. I just went out there and did my thing, and it didn’t even cross my mind.” — Cheryl Yeoh
Skydiving quotes about safety and risk
21. “Believe it or not, skydiving is not as dangerous as you may think.” — Dominic Utton
22. “Skydiving is a rather safe affair, provided you have a parachute.” — Nicholas J. Nigro
23. “People always ask me if skydiving is safe and all that. People die skydiving.” — Frank Shisler
24. “But then the parachute opens, and you realize you’re still alive, and the whole thing actually becomes pretty cool.” — Dan Oshinsky
25. “By the time you reach your skydiving height, you will actually be excited to leave that airplane for the safety of a parachute.” — Dan Oshinsky
26. “Some guy once told me that skydiving is like cutting your throat and seeing if you can get to the doctor before you bleed to death.” — Brock Yates
27. “Skydiving is fascinating, the best part is cruising in the air and realizing that the dice has been thrown and you’re either going to die or not.” — Bert Kreischer
28. “I find skydiving really hard. I broke my back while skydiving when I was in the military, and for 18 months, all my nightmares were about falling.” — Bear Grylls
29. “You should read the skydiving waiver before you sign, if only to see how many different ways there are to describe “death by falling.” If anything will convince you not to skydive, it’s that waiver.” — Dan Oshinsky
30. “To the skydiver, “flying” in a plane is akin to “swimming” in a boat; they live for the wind whipping past as they plummet toward the earth during freefall, and the thrill of floating on the air currents once their ‘chutes are safely open.” — Ray Bangs and Chris Becker
Crazy skydiving quotes about why people love it or hate it
31. “I want to go skydiving.” — Wayne Knight
32. “I had to jump out of a plane! The shoot was for an editorial for a magazine, and it called for skydiving.” — Bridget Hall
33. “I ski, I snowboard, I’ve started to get into skydiving a little bit. I’m a little bit of a thrill-seeker.” — Alexander Gould
34. “From regular, relative skydiving, I went on to free-flying. Free-flying is more the three-dimensional skydiving.” — Ueli Gegenschatz
35. “I am not afraid of much. I kill all the spiders in my house, and I’m planning to go skydiving. I am into girl power, and I’m very self-sufficient.” — Elizabeth Banks
36. “If someone says, hey, you know, this long weekend, let’s go skydiving. I would say, no, are you nuts? I’d just as soon sit down and have a cup of tea.” — Rick Mercer
37. “I’ve been out of my comfort zone a lot, and it makes me more vulnerable, but I have to draw the line somewhere and don’t think I would go skydiving!” — Hannah Storm
38. “You can put on a helmet and a parachute and stand at the door, but you still won’t know what skydiving is like. There comes a point when you have to jump.” — Dwight Longenecker
39. “Most of my fans know I love video games. I say it in every interview so they know. But one thing that I like doing is skateboarding, I like jet skiing, skydiving. It’s like a huge roller coaster ride.” — Prince Royce
40. “More than a sport, skydiving is a lifestyle, a communal activity like scuba diving or surfing—one that attracts people of all walks of life with one thing: the kind of freedom you just can’t find in cubicles or workstations.” — Ray Bangs & Chris Becker
Skydiving quotes about love and life
41. “Love is like skydiving without a parachute.” — Lois Greiman
42. “Fighting, for me, is like skydiving without the parachute.” — Anderson Silva
43. “The craziest thing I’ve done getting over love is skydiving.” — Shay Mitchell
44. “I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead.” — Charles Lindbergh
45. “Out of ten thousand feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most.” — Charles W. Purcell
46. “Skydiving changed my mindset. I went home and told our children they could do anything and do it well.” — Bonnie Ross Parker
47. “The door opens up; the air rushes in. Anticipation is at an all-time high. There’s no time to think. It’s time to go. Now is the time to truly fly.” — Anonymous
48. “When I decided that I too must pass through the experience of a parachute jump, life rose to a higher level, to a sort of exhilarated calmness.” — Charles Lindbergh
49. “I believe that the awesome power of my first skydive has thrust me a little closer to my existence and changed my perspective about the world.” — Anamika Ojha
50. “For a date, I’d like to do something different to drinks or dinner—like walking around Camden for a day in the sun, or something weird, like skydiving. Then at least if you don’t get on, you’ve had fun.” — Nina Nesbitt
Should you go skydiving?
Professional skydivers accomplish incredible feats of courage, will, and technique.
They jump from planes, helicopters, skyscrapers, and national monuments like the Eiffel Tower.
If you want to learn more, check out professional divers like Luke Aikins, Jeb Corliss, Felix Baumgartner, and Jay Stokes to see how it’s properly done.
Shital Mahajan is an elite skydiver from India.
Mahajan holds eight world records and is the first woman to freefall from 10,000 feet over Antarctica.
She is the youngest woman to jump from the North and South Poles.
She uses her platform to inspire other young women and girls to dream big.
Extreme sports continue to gain popularity, and more people are pushing the limits of what is humanly possible.
Many people put skydiving on their life’s bucket list.
Companies with experienced jump masters will train new jumpers.
Remember, the choice is yours, so weigh the risks and make the best decision for you.
Tell us your favorite skydiving quote in the comment section below.