These Star Trek quotes will help you wisely remember to employ logic, live life fully, and revel in the things that make humans exceptional!
Star Trek, an iconic, American Sci-Fi series, originally aired in 1996 on CBS.
You might find yourself asking, “What is Spock famous for saying?”
Or maybe you want to “Go boldly, where no man has gone before.”
The franchise includes several spin-offs, both live-action and animated.
Do you recognize these Star Trek quotes?
If so, you might be a true “Trekkie”!
Or maybe you are more like me, and a little less of a die-hard fan, who is just amazed at how young William Shattner looks!
Either way, these 50 Star Trek Quotes are funny, inspirational, and insightful.
Reading them will inspire you to boldly go in the direction of your dreams.
Don’t forget to also check out these Star Wars quotes from the epic science fiction film.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Star Trek quotes about logic
1. “Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.” — Spock
2. “The prejudices people feel about each other disappear when they get to know each other.” — Captain Kirk
3. “If we’re going to be damned, let’s be damned for what we really are.” — Jean-Luc Picard
4. “You can use logic to justify almost anything. That’s its power. And it’s flaw.” — Captain Cathryn Janeway
5. “Time is fluid…like a river with currents, eddies, backwash.” — Spock
6. “Time is the fire in which we burn.” ― Malcolm McDowell J. M. Dillard
7. “I canna’ change the laws of physics.” — Montgomery “Scotty” Scott
Check out our collection of Gene Roddenberry quotes if you enjoy this article.
Wise Star Trek quotes
8. “Live long, and prosper.” — Spock
9. “Things are only impossible until they’re not.” — Captain Kirk
10. “Insufficient facts always invite danger.” — Spock
11. “Change is the essential process of all existence.”— Spock
12. “Without freedom of choice there is no creativity.” — Captain Kirk
13. “In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see.” — Spock
14. “One man cannot summon the future.” — Spock
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these Pennywise quotes from the scariest clown of all.
15. “But one man can change the present!” — Captain Kirk
16. “Highly illogical.” — Spock
17. “I fail to comprehend your indignation, sir. I have simply made the logical deduction that you are a liar” — Spock
18. “Without followers, evil cannot spread.” — Spock
19. “Curious, how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.”— Spock
20. “A species that enslaves other beings is hardly superior — mentally or otherwise.” — Captain Kirk
21. “Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth.” — Spock
22. “A lie is a very poor way to say hello.” – Edith Keeler
23. “You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting. This is not logical, but it is often true. — Spock
24. “When governments murder those who speak the truth, it is time to get new governments.” ― Diane Duane
25. “I realize that command does have its fascination, even under circumstances such as these, but I neither enjoy the idea of command nor am I frightened of it. It simply exists, and I will do whatever logically needs to be done.” — Spock
You might also like these memorable Wednesday Addams quotes and snarky one-liners.
Which of these Star Trek quotes is your favorite?
Are you a fan that has helped this franchise earn over 10 billion dollars?
The cult following is massive!
Are you eagerly awaiting the debut of Star Trek: Lower Decks on CBS?
I haven’t watched much Star Trek, but these quotes have me saying “Beam me up, Scotty,” while firing up the TV, and watching a few reruns!
I do feel a little ripped off that I can actually get “beamed up” anywhere, but I will try and remember the greater life lessons that these characters had to offer.
Feel free to share your favorite Star Trek quotes, and even your all-time favorite episodes in the comment section below!