Super Troopers is a 2001 American comedy film, and as you will see from these Super Troopers quotes, it really delivered on the humor.
It was directed by Jay Chandrasekhar and was written by members of the Broken Lizard comedy group, comprising of Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter and Erik Stolhanske, who also starred in the film.
Fox Searchlight paid $3.25 million for the distribution rights of the film. Super Troopers grossed $23 million at the box office, making it a financial success.
The movie takes place in the fictional town of Spurbury, Vermont. Vermont is our nation’s leading producer of maple syrup, which explains the scenes (and Super Troopers quotes) about chugging maple syrup.
Now you might be curious as to whether the actors were actually drinking syrup, and the answer is… YES! Originally, they were supposed to drink a thick iced tea, but producers decided that didn’t look authentic enough to real syrup was brought in!
Now, that explains the syrup references, but about the Super Troopers “Meow” quotes? Keep reading to learn more about the movie and if you have already seen it, these quotes will help you recall your favorite moments!
Don’t forget to also check out these Silver Linings Playbook quotes from the highly-rated film.
Meow Super Troopers quotes
1. [Foster and Mac have pulled a man over for speeding and are deciding what game to play]
Mac: All right, how about ‘Cat Game?’
Foster: Cat Game? What’s the record?
Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
2. “Who can say ‘meow’ the most? You guys are real crazy, hey look out for these guys.” — Farva
3. “Ten? Starting right ‘meow?’” [Mac laughs – they walk up to the car, and Foster taps on the driver side] — Foster
4. Foster: All right meow. (1) Hand over your license and registration. [the man hands him his license] Your registration? Hurry up meow. (2) [Mac ticks off two fingers]
Larry Johnson: Sorry. [the man laughs a little]
5. Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister…Larry Johnson? [pause] All right meow, (3) where were we?
Larry Johnson: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
6. Foster: Am I saying meow? [Mac puts his hands up for the fourth one, but makes an ‘eehhh’ facial expression, as he is considering the last one]
Larry Johnson: I thought…
7. Foster: Don’t think boy. Meow, (4) do you know how fast you were going? [man laughs] Meow. (5) What is so damn funny?
Larry Johnson: I could have sworn you said meow.
8. Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin’ around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? [Mac is gut-busting laughing] Am I drinking milk from a saucer? [feigned anger] Do you see me eating mice? [Mac and the man are laughing their heads off now] You stop laughing right meow! (6)
Larry Johnson: [the man stops and swallows hard] Yes, sir.
9. “Meow, (7) I’m gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. (8) It’s the law. [rips off the ticket and hands it to the man] Not so funny meow, (9) is it?” [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows] “Meow!” (10) — Foster
Super Troopers quotes from Farva
10. “Dammit, you burger punk. You son of a bitch!” — Farva
11. Rabbit: [lifting soap out of coffee] Oh, look, a bar of soap.
Farva: Oohoohoh shit. I got you good, you fucker!
12. “Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like ass but I’ll sure miss her…I guess you could say that about all my girls.” — Farva
13. “License and registration…chicken-fucker.” — Farva
14. “Hey, let’s pop some Viagras and issue tickets with raging, mega-huge boners.” — Farva
15. Thorny: What are you going to do with ten million dollars, and you can’t say buy the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Farva: I’d buy a ten-million-dollar car.
Thorny: That’s a good investment but I’d still pull you over.
16. “Bullshit. You couldn’t pull me over, and even if you did I’d activate my car’s wings and I’d fly away.” [Farva pulls off ticket from the cup and pop spills all over him from the hole behind the ticket] — Farva
17. “It doesn’t matter cause I’m going to win ten million dollars.” — Farva
18. “Looks who’s talking ‘Denim Dan’! You look like the President and CEO of Levi-Strauss!” — Farva, Super Troopers
Hilarious conversations from Super Troopers
19. Thorny: [finishes syrup, slams bottle on the table] I am all that is, man!
Mac: What’s a-matter Rabbit, your mother teach you to chug?
20. Captain O’Hagan: Did you guys put in for any transfers yet?
Mac: I applied for a guard job—at the post office. [collective groan]
Thorny: Hey, you’ll finally be able to shoot someone.”
21. Captain O’Hagan: What did you find out at the weigh station?
Mac: My cruiser weighs 16,000 kilograms!
22. Mac: How’s your shooting, Thorny?
Thorny: Good. I’ve been dead on all morning.
Mac: What about that little guy? [points to a bullet hole in the shooting target’s neck]
Thorny: Who, that little guy? I wouldn’t worry about that little guy.”
23. Officer Smy: Ursula, what the fuck? There’s no TP in the bathroom!
Ursula: What about the piece stuck to your shoe?
Officer Smy: What ABOUT the piece stuck to my shoe? [Looks down] SHIT!
24. Officer Smy: You know, you might get ahead around here if you made the extra effort.
Ursula: Oh why… did you want me to wipe your ass?
25. Officer Smy: [Flustered] That’s not what I meant! [With a pompous gesture] Well around MY house, my wife knows to refill the TP.
Ursula: I’m not your wife, Smy.
26. Thorny: Where are your shoes?
Foster: What are you, the shoe police?
27. Thorny: I am, and you owe me 20 laps around the bar.
Foster: Black magic only works on the rookie.
Thorny: That’s brown magic.
28. Foster: Okie silly dilly dokie-o. I’m an idiot.
Mac: That’s true.
29. Thorny: I’ll give you the fat guy for Foster. And uh, how about that stupid guy for Rabbit.
Ursula: Well, you’re going to have to be more specific, they’re both kind of fat and stupid.
Funny and inappropriate Mac from Super Troopers quotes
30. “No, Farva, you are under arrest for being a complete and total fuckhead.” — Mac
31. Mac: Awesome prank, Farva.
Farva: Better than the crap you pull, Mac!
32. “You boys like Mex-i-co? Yee-haww!” — Mac
33. [Chugging maple syrup] “Three…two…one…DO EET. Oh, go, girlfriend.” — Mac
34. “Good enough…to f***…your mother.” — Mac
35. Mac: Oh, c’mon, we’re like the sons you never had.
Captain O’Hagan: If you were my son, Mac, I would’ve smothered you by now.
36. Mac: Smothered me in gravy, you big dirty man.” — Mac
37. “But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!” — Mac
38. [in a silly voice] “Evil shenanigans!” — Mac
Super Troopers quotes from Captain O’Hagan
39. Captain O’Hagan: Look, fellas…
Mac: [to Rabbit] Bite it, rook! You’ll make him look like a dick!
40. Captain O’Hagan: Every Thursday night I walk into the lodge to play Hearts… [Mac persists in goading Rabbit as O’Hagan continues]
Mac: Seriously, rook, bite it. Do it. Don’t be a wuss!
41. Captain O’Hagan: …and they always have my Old-Fashioned just waiting there…
Mac: Don’t be a wuss, bite it!
42. Captain O’Hagan: …I like that. I like it here…
Mac: Bite it. Bite it!
43. [Fed up] “Oh, hell! Give me the goddamn soap!” [He grabs the soap, takes a bite, and spits it at Mac] — Captain O’Hagan
44. Captain O’Hagan: Bulletproof cup, huh? I invented this gag, Rabbit. Only in my day, the rookie got naked. [fires through the window, accidentally shooting out the glass] And we also used blanks. You’re a sick motherfucker, Mac.
Mac: Thanks, Chief!
45. “Try hiding.” — Captain O’Hagan
46. “Just print the damn thing!” — Captain O’Hagan
47. Captain O’Hagan: That’s it. You’re off the road, never again.
Farva: Sir, it was not my fault!
Captain O’Hagan: Neither was the goddamn school bus! You know, there was a time we’d take a guy like you out back and beat you with a hose; now you got your Goddamn unions.
48. Farva: Cap, You know I’m not a pro-union guy.
Captain O’Hagan: And you’re banned from Dimpus Burger!
Farva: Damn it!
49. “Get some rubber gloves. From now on, you’re my cleaning lady. BEAT IT!” — Captain O’Hagan
50. Thorny: [upon seeing Farva in a local cop uniform] “What the fuck, Farva?”
Captain O’Hagan: What are you doing wearing that uniform in my station?
Which of these Super Troopers quotes is your favorite?
The film is about an underperforming Vermont State Trooper station that is on the verge of shutting down. This is because the troopers are much more concerned about pulling pranks on motorists, instead of enforcing the law. One of the most memorable pranks is the “Cat game.” This is where all of those “meow” quotes come from!
There is animosity between the local police and the troopers as they are competing over funding. Despite the murder of a woman, the two agencies can not seem to work together. However, one of the troopers (Foster) begins seeing on the police offers, further complicating things.
The movie is full of twists and turns and hilarious moments. If you haven’t seen it you totally should! A sequel, Super Troopers 2, was released on April 20, 2018. Have you seen that one?
Did you enjoy reading these Super Troopers quotes and sayings? What is your favorite Super Troopers scene? Let us know in the comment section below!
December 23, 2021 7:00 AM EST