Super Troopers Quotes From The Law Enforcement Comedy Movie
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Super Troopers is a 2001 American comedy film, and as you will see from these Super Troopers quotes, it really delivered on the humor.
It was directed by Jay Chandrasekhar and was written by members of the Broken Lizard comedy group, comprising of Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter and Erik Stolhanske, who also starred in the film.
Fox Searchlight paid $3.25 million for the distribution rights of the film.
Super Troopers grossed $23 million at the box office, making it a financial success.
The movie takes place in the fictional town of Spurbury, Vermont.
Vermont is our nation’s leading producer of maple syrup, which explains the scenes (and Super Troopers quotes) about chugging maple syrup.
Now you might be curious as to whether the actors were actually drinking syrup, and the answer is… YES!
Originally, they were supposed to drink a thick iced tea, but producers decided that didn’t look authentic enough to real syrup was brought in!
Now, that explains the syrup references, but about the Super Troopers “Meow” quotes?
Keep reading to learn more about the movie and if you have already seen it, these quotes will help you recall your favorite moments!
Don’t forget to also check out these Silver Linings Playbook quotes from the highly-rated film.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Meow Super Troopers quotes
1. [Foster and Mac have pulled a man over for speeding and are deciding what game to play]
Mac: All right, how about ‘Cat Game?’
Foster: Cat Game? What’s the record?
Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
2. “Who can say ‘meow’ the most? You guys are real crazy, hey look out for these guys.” — Farva
3. “Ten? Starting right ‘meow?’” [Mac laughs – they walk up to the car, and Foster taps on the driver side] — Foster
4. Foster: All right meow. (1) Hand over your license and registration. [the man hands him his license] Your registration? Hurry up meow. (2) [Mac ticks off two fingers]
Larry Johnson: Sorry. [the man laughs a little]
5. Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister…Larry Johnson? [pause] All right meow, (3) where were we?
Larry Johnson: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
6. Foster: Am I saying meow? [Mac puts his hands up for the fourth one, but makes an ‘eehhh’ facial expression, as he is considering the last one]
Larry Johnson: I thought…
7. Foster: Don’t think boy. Meow, (4) do you know how fast you were going? [man laughs] Meow. (5) What is so damn funny?
Larry Johnson: I could have sworn you said meow.
8. Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin’ around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? [Mac is gut-busting laughing] Am I drinking milk from a saucer? [feigned anger] Do you see me eating mice? [Mac and the man are laughing their heads off now] You stop laughing right meow! (6)
Larry Johnson: [the man stops and swallows hard] Yes, sir.
9. “Meow, (7) I’m gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. (8) It’s the law. [rips off the ticket and hands it to the man] Not so funny meow, (9) is it?” [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows] “Meow!” (10) — Foster
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Brooklyn Nine-Nine quotes to make you laugh.
Super Troopers quotes from Farva
10. “Dammit, you burger punk. You son of a bitch!” — Farva
11. Rabbit: [lifting soap out of coffee] Oh, look, a bar of soap.
Farva: Oohoohoh shit. I got you good, you fucker!
12. “Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like ass but I’ll sure miss her…I guess you could say that about all my girls.” — Farva
13. “License and registration…chicken-fucker.” — Farva
14. “Hey, let’s pop some Viagras and issue tickets with raging, mega-huge boners.” — Farva
15. Thorny: What are you going to do with ten million dollars, and you can’t say buy the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Farva: I’d buy a ten-million-dollar car.
Thorny: That’s a good investment but I’d still pull you over.
16. “Bullshit. You couldn’t pull me over, and even if you did I’d activate my car’s wings and I’d fly away.” [Farva pulls off ticket from the cup and pop spills all over him from the hole behind the ticket] — Farva
17. “It doesn’t matter cause I’m going to win ten million dollars.” — Farva
18. “Looks who’s talking ‘Denim Dan’! You look like the President and CEO of Levi-Strauss!” — Farva, Super Troopers
Hilarious conversations from Super Troopers
19. Thorny: [finishes syrup, slams bottle on the table] I am all that is, man!
Mac: What’s a-matter Rabbit, your mother teach you to chug?
20. Captain O’Hagan: Did you guys put in for any transfers yet?
Mac: I applied for a guard job—at the post office. [collective groan]
Thorny: Hey, you’ll finally be able to shoot someone.”
21. Captain O’Hagan: What did you find out at the weigh station?
Mac: My cruiser weighs 16,000 kilograms!
22. Mac: How’s your shooting, Thorny?
Thorny: Good. I’ve been dead on all morning.
Mac: What about that little guy? [points to a bullet hole in the shooting target’s neck]
Thorny: Who, that little guy? I wouldn’t worry about that little guy.”
23. Officer Smy: Ursula, what the fuck? There’s no TP in the bathroom!
Ursula: What about the piece stuck to your shoe?
Officer Smy: What ABOUT the piece stuck to my shoe? [Looks down] SHIT!
24. Officer Smy: You know, you might get ahead around here if you made the extra effort.
Ursula: Oh why… did you want me to wipe your ass?
25. Officer Smy: [Flustered] That’s not what I meant! [With a pompous gesture] Well around MY house, my wife knows to refill the TP.
Ursula: I’m not your wife, Smy.
You will also enjoy our article on The Hot Chick quotes.
Which of these Super Troopers quotes is your favorite?
The film is about an underperforming Vermont State Trooper station that is on the verge of shutting down.
This is because the troopers are much more concerned about pulling pranks on motorists, instead of enforcing the law.
One of the most memorable pranks is the “Cat game.”
This is where all of those “meow” quotes come from!
There is animosity between the local police and the troopers as they are competing over funding.
Despite the murder of a woman, the two agencies can not seem to work together.
However, one of the troopers (Foster) begins seeing on the police offers, further complicating things.
The movie is full of twists and turns and hilarious moments.
If you haven’t seen it you totally should! A sequel, Super Troopers 2, was released on April 20, 2018.
Have you seen that one?
Did you enjoy reading these Super Troopers quotes and sayings?
What is your favorite Super Troopers scene?
Let us know in the comment section below!