If you want to be inspired and encouraged to do better, these beautiful angel quotes will make you aspire to become the best version of yourself.
Angels work for us in many different ways. God blessed us with His angels so they could inspire and help us. They guard and protect us, communicate God’s message to us, watch over us, and are involved in our lives in so many other ways.
Another way angels work for us is to respond in our specific times of need. You may not realize it but angels are very much around, ready to protect you from evil people, heal you, and help solve any other problems you might be facing.
Angels are there to encourage and guide us on the path we need to go. They encourage our good thoughts and invite us to do good.
Although we don’t see them, Angels surround our lives and are here to help us become the best versions of ourselves. They can help you accomplish your goals, no matter how big or small.
Below is our collection of inspirational, powerful, and beautiful angel quotes, angel sayings, and angel proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Also check out these heavenly quotes that inspire kindness.
Angel Quotes To Bring Out The Good In You
1. “Be kind to strangers, because it’s the loving thing to do. Also, you never know – they could be angels.” – Scott Curran
2. “The more that you trust and believe in angels, the more they will pour their blessings upon you.” – Denise Linn
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of blessed quotes to help you idenity the blessings in your life.
3. “Angels are all around us, all the time, in the very air we breathe.” – Eileen Elias Freeman
4. “For every angel fluttering through the skies, there is a divine counterpart here on Earth. Each of us has a golden celestial-self just waiting to be awakened.” – Sue K
5. “Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love.” – Fanny J. Crosby
6. “Angels shine light into all areas of life… Helping you to see the light within all! ” – Melanie Beckler
7. “I could not have made it this far had there not been angels along the way.” – Della Reese
8. “Every night and every morning thank your own guardian angel for peace and for the regeneration of all the cells in your body, and for joy.” ~ Dorie D’Angelo
9. “We are each of us angels with only one wing and we can only fly by embracing each other.” – Luciano de Crescenzo
10. “To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition” – Melanie Beckler
Angel quotes that will inspire you to become the best version of yourself
11. “Angels encourage us by guiding us onto a path that will lead to happiness and hope.” – Andy Lakey
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of encouraging quotes to help keep you going.
12. “I Believe Friends are Quiet Angels who lift us to our Feet when our Wings have Trouble Remembering how to Fly.” ~ Lorraine K. Mitchell
13. “God always has an angel of help for those who are willing to do their duty.” – T. L. Cuyler
14. “To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.” – Alphonse de Lamartine
15. “Angels are heralds of eternity sent to help mankind break through when they cannot break out.” – Graham Cooke
16. “Little deeds of kindness, little words of love, you always make me happy, you are an angel from above.” – Judith Wibberley
17. “Reputation is what men and women think of us. Character is what God and the angels know of us.” – Thomas Paine
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of character quotes about the power of integrity.
18. “The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us.” – Jean Paul Richter
19. “When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts.” – Mary Baker Eddy
20. “Angels represent God’s personal care for each one of us.” – Andrew Greeley
Beautiful angel quotes to inspire you
21. “I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends.” – Pamela Daranjo
22. “Angels have no philosophy but love.” – Terri Guillemets
23. “Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!” – Hebrews 13:2
24. “Dear Angels above I know you’re here, and sense how I am feeling, please bless me with your strength and love to bring me peace and healing.” – Mary Jac
25. “God not only sends special angels into our lives, but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time!” – Eileen Elias Freeman
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of God quotes that will help you find direction and purpose.
26. “Harmony is like singing angels; life is sweet, peaceful, and fulfilling. Let’s get harmony on the inside, and we will positively change our worlds on the outside!” – David DeNotaris
27. “Believers, look up – take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.” – Billy Graham
28. “It is not because angels are holier than men or devils that makes them angels, but because they do not expect holiness from one another, but from God alone.” – William Blake
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of William Blake quotes for the creative soul.
29. “Angels are inseparable friends, who bring strength and consolation to those who include them in their lives. In truth, Angels are our best friends.” – Janice T. Connell
30. “Not only has our Heavenly Father given us an Advocate, the Holy Spirit, who will never leave us, but He has sent us our own personal honor guard of angels to guard us wherever we go.” – Priscilla Doremus
Angel quotes that will open your mind and heart
31. “Be an angel, God loves a helping hand.” – Angel Saying
32. “I receive a blessing every time the missionaries we support report progress in their ministry, and when they count the new believers, I rejoice joining with the legions of angels.” – Pat Gelsinger
33. “Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us.Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed.Their wings wrap gently around you,Whispering you are loved and blessed.” – Blessing
34. “May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and heaven accept you.” – Irish Saying
35. “All God’s angels come to us disguised.” – James Russell Lowell
36. “Sometimes we are like an angel with one wing, and we necessarily need the other wing of a similar angel to keep flying.” – M. K. Soni
37. “Open your mind to listen and your eyes to see and let your Angels guide you to where you should be.” – Mary Jac
38. “There are people in our lives who are like angels to us.” – Catherine Pulsifer
39. “If you have trouble hearing an angel’s song with your ears, try listening with your heart.” – Terri Guillemets
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of listening quotes that express the importance of listening.
40. “If your baby is ‘beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,’ you’re the grandma.” – Teresa Bloomingdale
Angel quotes to inspire and help you
41. “Respect is more than politeness. Respect reminds us of the tender, loving reverence of a child, of a disciple, or of an angel.” – Lawrence G. Lovasik
42. “Angels are spirits, flames of fire; they are higher than man, they have wider connections.” – Matthew Simpson
43. “Could we forbear dispute, and practise love, We should agree as angels do above.” – Edmund Waller
44. “When you take a wrong turn or get bogged down in traffic, you will remember that Jesus commands his angels to guard you in all your ways.” – Robert Medlin
46. “The reason angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly.” – G.K. Chesterton
47. “I think when someone steps into your life and changes the course you are on for the good, they are an angel. These deeds may not always be earth-shattering deeds that open the heavens. They could be a small gesture or a word.” – Helen C. Escott
48. “It is impossible to see the angel unless you first have a notion of it.” – James Hillman
49. “Make yourself familiar with the angels and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.” – St. Francis de Sales
50. “May this little Angel shine upon your home filling your days with cheer know that She stands on guard for you to help you smile all year.” – Catherine Pulsifer
Angel quotes to nourish your soul
51. “Every visible thing in this world is put in the charge of an Angel.” – Saint Augustine
52. “When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings.” – Rita Dove
53. “Angels sail back to God on the sea of joy.” – Terri Guillemets
54. “Angels are forever because they are of a nature where they do not sin.” – Barry Bowen
55. “You can do something to change your life. Ask your Angels to help.” – Karen Borga
56. “Angels have so much power that if I were to tell you everything I have seen, it would exceed belief.” – Emanuel Swedenborg
57. “Angels are never too distant to hear you.” – Unknown
58. “May your Guardian Angel wrap you in love, protect, heal, and guide you from high above.” – Mary Jac
59. “Make friends with the angels, who though invisible, are always with you.” – St. Francis de Sales
60. “Angels can fly directly into the heart of the matter.” – Unknown
Angel quotes to brighten your day
61. “When you wake up with a song stuck in your head, it means an angel sang you to sleep.”― Denise Baer
62. “Angels are praising God and testifying in his name about all his mighty deeds.” – Erol Woods
63. “God’s angels often protect his servants from potential enemies.” – Billy Graham
64. “In recent years there has been a resurgence in the popularity of angels.” – Michael Newton
65. “Angels don’t know pain, or touch, but they know the love of God and hear His voice singing as they watch the sunrise on all creation.” – Alexander Powys
66. “While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image.” – Henk Kruger
67. “But from the beginning of the Bible until the end of the Bible many people had a visitation of an angel and they weren’t even apostles.” – Bill Vincent
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Bible quotes to get you thinking.
68. “I heard an Angel singing; When the day was springing, Mercy, Pity, Peace; Is the world’s release.” – William Blake
69. “Music is well said to be the speech of angels.” – Thomas Carlyle
70. “We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.” – Anton Chekhov
Angel quotes that will brighten your day
71. “Only very important angels get their wings on Christmas Eve. Angels earn their wings when they convince people to be especially good to each other if for no other reason than kindness and mercy.” – Patricia Arnold
72. “When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.” – Unknown
73. “Angels are like diamonds. They can’t be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.” – Jaclyn Smith
74. “The Lord has many ways to comfort those who are broken-hearted. God has comforted some by His word, by His presence, by angels, and by friends.” – Stanford Murrell
75. “I had so many freckles that my mother used to say that they were kisses from the angels.” – Lara Flynn Boyle
76. “The Angels are the dispensers and administrators of the Divine beneficence toward us. They regard our safety, undertake our defense, direct our ways, and exercise a constant solicitude that no evil befall us.” –
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of safety quotes about the power of paying attention.
77. “Sometimes I need someone to turn the page for me – kind of like the angel did for Gideon.” – Tina Samples
78. “They’re called ‘angels’ because they’re in heaven until the reviews come out.” – Barbra Streisand
79. “An angel is a spiritual creature created by God for the service of Christendom and the church.” – Martin Luther King
80. “An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates.” – Thomas Aquinas
Beautiful Angel quotes to lift your mood
81. “God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time!” – Eileen Elias Freeman
82. “Just because you can’t see your angels it doesn’t mean that they aren’t there.” –
83. “Over the years, I’ve found myself wishing sometimes my angel would show up. I could use a little uplift, a little reminder.” – Roma Downey
84. “Angels are not any extraordinary beings with wings and a halo. They are ordinary people living ordinary lives. But they have special qualities that touch our heart and soul in special ways. They are truly our best friends.” – Aarti Khurana
85. “I have a thing about angels. I believe in them. I feel like I have a guardian angel. I think everybody has one.” – Sheryl Lee
86. “Your Angel stay with you through each precious day, loving, protecting and lighting your way, then lay down beside you whilst you sleep at night, keeping you safe til the fresh morning light.” – Mary Jac
87. “When I look back on my life, I wonder how I survived – my mother said I had a guardian angel.” – Micky Dolenz
88. “I am your Guardian Angel. I am a part of you. I am here to guide you, love you and protect you. You need not hide your feelings from me, for they are my feelings also.” –Michelle Gordon
89. “Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is REST and let your Angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered.” – Anonymous
90. “Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking in an angel’s eyes.” –
Angel quotes that will make your day better
91. “The angel of mercy, the child of love, together had flown to the realms above.” – Fanny Crosby
92. “Feathers appear when angels are near.” – Anonymous
93. “I’ve had an angel on my shoulder all my life.” – Barbara Hale
94. “Angels live among us. Sometimes they hide their wings, but there is no disguising the peace and hope they bring.” – Anonymous
95. “No, I never saw an angel, but it is irrelevant whether I saw one or not. I feel their presence around me.” – Paulo Coel
96. “Wherever you go, Whatever you do, may your Guardian angel watch over you.” –
97. “ANGELS can turn our darkness to light, help our dreams to come true, and our worries take flight, so pass them your burdens, give them your cares, they’re waiting to help you, just trust they are there.” – Mary Jac
98. “Angels talk to you through your dreams. Write them down to remember.” – Karen Borga
99. “Angel of God, my guardian dear, To whom His love commits me here, Ever this (day, night) be at my side, To light and guard, to rule and guide. From stain of sin oh keep me free And at my death my helper be.” – Anonymous
100. “Angels are the guardians of hope and wonder, the keeper of magic and dreams.” –Anonymous
More angel quotes and sayings
101. “If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels.” – Tennessee Williams
102. “Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.” – Alexander Pope
103. “Every angel is terrifying.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
104. “I was walking among the fires of Hell, delighted with the enjoyments of Genius; which to Angels look like torment and insanity.” – William Blake
105. “Nobody’s perfect. We’re all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.” – Jeannette Walls
106. “The treachery of demons is nothing compared to the betrayal of an angel.” – Brenna Yovanoff
107. “Some of the most beautiful things worth having in your life come wrapped in a crown of thorns.” – Shannon L. Alder
108. “For truly we are all angels temporarily hiding as humans.” – Brian Weiss
109. “Love is a dangerous angel.” – Francesca Lia Block
110. “‘God will reward you,’ he said. ‘You must be an angel since you care for flowers.'” – Victor Hugo
Did you enjoy these angel quotes
Angels are working for us in many ways. They guard, guide, and protect us through various stages of our lives. Besides, Angels act as channels for God’s love to flow through.
Although we may not immediately know or see that they are around us, angels are there working to help us in this life and the next. We hope the quotes above have reminded you of the love that angels give us.
Which of these angel quotes was your favorite? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Feel free to share with us in the comment section below.
March 11, 2021 6:00 AM EST