If you want to be inspired and encouraged to do better, these beautiful angel quotes will make you aspire to become the best version of yourself.
Angels work for us in many ways.
God blessed us with His angels so they could inspire and help us.
Share your favorite angel quote with us in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these angel quotes?
Angels guard and protect us, communicate God’s message, watch over us, and are involved in our lives in many other ways.
Another way angels work for us is to respond in our specific times of need.
You may not realize it, but angels are very much around, ready to protect you from evil people, heal you, and help solve any other problems you might be facing.
Angels are there to encourage and guide us on the path we need to go.
They encourage our good thoughts and invite us to do good.
Although we don’t see them, Angels surround our lives and are here to help us become the best versions of ourselves.
They can help you accomplish your goals, no matter how big or small.
Reading these angel quotes will:
- help you spot everyday miracles in your life
- inspire you to be the best version of yourself possible
- remind you of the importance of being kind and helping others (be the angel someone needs)
Below is our collection of inspirational, powerful, and beautiful angel quotes, angel sayings, and angel proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Angel Quotes To Bring Out The Good In You
1. “Be kind to strangers, because it’s the loving thing to do. Also, you never know – they could be angels.” – Scott Curran
2. “The more that you trust and believe in angels, the more they will pour their blessings upon you.” – Denise Linn
3. “Angels are all around us, all the time, in the very air we breathe.” – Eileen Elias Freeman
4. “For every angel fluttering through the skies, there is a divine counterpart here on Earth. Each of us has a golden celestial-self just waiting to be awakened.” – Sue K
5. “Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love.” – Fanny J. Crosby
6. “Angels shine light into all areas of life… Helping you to see the light within all! ” – Melanie Beckler
7. “I could not have made it this far had there not been angels along the way.” – Della Reese
8. “Every night and every morning thank your own guardian angel for peace and for the regeneration of all the cells in your body, and for joy.” – Dorie D’Angelo
9. “We are each of us angels with only one wing and we can only fly by embracing each other.” – Luciano de Crescenzo
10. “To find your angels… Start trusting your inner voice and intuition” – Melanie Beckler
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of blessed quotes to help you identify the blessings in your life.
Angel quotes that will inspire you to become the best version of yourself
11. “Angels encourage us by guiding us onto a path that will lead to happiness and hope.” – Andy Lakey
You will also enjoy our article on good deeds quotes.
12. “For truly we are all angels temporarily hiding as humans.”― Brian Weiss
You will also enjoy our article on grandma quotes.
13. “God always has an angel of help for those who are willing to do their duty.” – T. L. Cuyler
14. “To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.” – Alphonse de Lamartine
You will also enjoy our article on House MD quotes.
15. “Angels are heralds of eternity sent to help mankind break through when they cannot break out.” – Graham Cooke
16. “Little deeds of kindness, little words of love, you always make me happy, you are an angel from above.” – Judith Wibberley
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of character quotes about the power of integrity.
18. “The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us.” – Jean Paul Richter
19. “When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts.” – Mary Baker Eddy
20. “Angels represent God’s personal care for each one of us.” – Andrew Greeley
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of encouraging quotes to help keep you going.
Beautiful angel quotes to inspire you
21. “I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends.” – Pamela Daranjo
22. “Angels have no philosophy but love.” – Terri Guillemets
23. “Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!” – Hebrews 13:2
24. “Dear Angels above I know you’re here, and sense how I am feeling, please bless me with your strength and love to bring me peace and healing.” – Mary Jac
25. “Sometimes an angel is found in the dark.”― K. Webster
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of God quotes that will help you find direction and purpose.
26. “Harmony is like singing angels; life is sweet, peaceful, and fulfilling. Let’s get harmony on the inside, and we will positively change our worlds on the outside!” – David DeNotaris
27. “Believers, look up – take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.” – Billy Graham
28. “It is not because angels are holier than men or devils that makes them angels, but because they do not expect holiness from one another, but from God alone.” – William Blake
29. “Angels are inseparable friends, who bring strength and consolation to those who include them in their lives. In truth, Angels are our best friends.” – Janice T. Connell
30. “Angels only care about what you look like on the inside. A pure heart is the vessel that contains a soul’s true beauty.”― Molly Friedenfeld
Angel quotes that will open your mind and heart
31. “Be an angel, God loves a helping hand.” – Angel Saying
32. “They care for, protect, and guide God’s people, frequently intervening or bring messages to people from God.”– Mary C. Neal, MD
33. “Heroes are like angels, they’re all around us… we just don’t always stop to notice …”― Nanette L. Avery
34. “May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and heaven accept you.” – Irish Saying
35. “All God’s angels come to us disguised.” – James Russell Lowell
36. “Sometimes we are like an angel with one wing, and we necessarily need the other wing of a similar angel to keep flying.” – M. K. Soni
37. “Open your mind to listen and your eyes to see and let your Angels guide you to where you should be.” – Mary Jac
38. “There are people in our lives who are like angels to us.” – Catherine Pulsifer
39. “If you have trouble hearing an angel’s song with your ears, try listening with your heart.” – Terri Guillemets
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of listening quotes that express the importance of listening.
40. “If your baby is ‘beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,’ you’re the grandma.” – Teresa Bloomingdale
Angel quotes to inspire and help you
41. “There have been many times in my life when I feel there has been an angel on my shoulder watching out for me.” – Catherine Pulsifer
42. “Angels are spirits, flames of fire; they are higher than man, they have wider connections.” – Matthew Simpson
43. “Could we forbear dispute, and practise love, We should agree as angels do above.” – Edmund Waller
44. “When you take a wrong turn or get bogged down in traffic, you will remember that Jesus commands his angels to guard you in all your ways.” – Robert Medlin
46. “The reason angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly.” – G.K. Chesterton
47. “I think when someone steps into your life and changes the course you are on for the good, they are an angel. These deeds may not always be earth-shattering deeds that open the heavens. They could be a small gesture or a word.” – Helen C. Escott
48. “It is impossible to see the angel unless you first have a notion of it.” – James Hillman
49. “Make yourself familiar with the angels and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.” – St. Francis de Sales
50. “May this little Angel shine upon your home filling your days with cheer know that She stands on guard for you to help you smile all year.” – Catherine Pulsifer
Angel quotes to nourish your soul
51. “Every visible thing in this world is put in the charge of an Angel.” – Saint Augustine
52. “When we are touched by something it’s as if we’re being brushed by an angel’s wings.” – Rita Dove
53. “Angels sail back to God on the sea of joy.” – Terri Guillemets
54. “Angels are forever because they are of a nature where they do not sin.” – Barry Bowen
55. “You can do something to change your life. Ask your Angels to help.” – Karen Borga
56. “Angels have so much power that if I were to tell you everything I have seen, it would exceed belief.” – Emanuel Swedenborg
57. “God sends his angels to save those who trust in him despite the heat.” – Patricia A Gilpin-Hudson
58. “May your Guardian Angel wrap you in love, protect, heal, and guide you from high above.” – Mary Jac
59. “Make friends with the angels, who though invisible, are always with you.” – St. Francis de Sales
60. “We are angels just like the rest of our brothers and sisters.”― Jay Woodman
Angel quotes to brighten your day
61. “When you wake up with a song stuck in your head, it means an angel sang you to sleep.”― Denise Baer
62. “Angels are praising God and testifying in his name about all his mighty deeds.” – Erol Woods
63. “God’s angels often protect his servants from potential enemies.” – Billy Graham
64. “In recent years there has been a resurgence in the popularity of angels.” – Michael Newton
65. “Angels don’t know pain, or touch, but they know the love of God and hear His voice singing as they watch the sunrise on all creation.” – Alexander Powys
66. “Wind carries our hopes on the wings of angels.”― Anthony T. Hincks
67. “But from the beginning of the Bible until the end of the Bible many people had a visitation of an angel and they weren’t even apostles.” – Bill Vincent
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Bible quotes to get you thinking.
68. “I heard an Angel singing; When the day was springing, Mercy, Pity, Peace; Is the world’s release.” – William Blake
69. “Angels do exist it is people who cannot see them.”― M.F. Moonzajer
70. “We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.” – Anton Chekhov
Angel quotes that will brighten your day
71. “All the angels in the whole universe care about you; and if God wants to dispatch them all, He can do it.” – Dr. David Jeremiah
72. “When an Angel whispers in your ear, it is your heart that hears thy message.” – Molly Friedenfeld
73. “Angels are like diamonds. They can’t be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.” – Jaclyn Smith
74. “The Lord has many ways to comfort those who are broken-hearted. God has comforted some by His word, by His presence, by angels, and by friends.” – Stanford Murrell
75. “I had so many freckles that my mother used to say that they were kisses from the angels.” – Lara Flynn Boyle
76. “The Angels are the dispensers and administrators of the Divine beneficence toward us. They regard our safety, undertake our defense, direct our ways, and exercise a constant solicitude that no evil befall us.” – John Calvin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of safety quotes about the power of paying attention.
77. “Sometimes I need someone to turn the page for me – kind of like the angel did for Gideon.” – Tina Samples
78. “They’re called ‘angels’ because they’re in heaven until the reviews come out.” – Barbra Streisand
79. “An angel is a spiritual creature created by God for the service of Christendom and the church.” – Martin Luther King
80. “An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates.” – Thomas Aquinas
Beautiful Angel quotes to lift your mood
81. “Angels walk among us. Sometimes the only thing we may not see are the wings upon their backs.”― Molly Friedenfeld
82. “Angels are servants of God that assist Him in carrying out His plans and purposes. The word “Angel” actually comes from the Greek word aggelos, which means “messenger.”” – James Cooper
83. “Over the years, I’ve found myself wishing sometimes my angel would show up. I could use a little uplift, a little reminder.” – Roma Downey
84. “Angels are not any extraordinary beings with wings and a halo. They are ordinary people living ordinary lives. But they have special qualities that touch our heart and soul in special ways. They are truly our best friends.” – Aarti Khurana
85. “I have a thing about angels. I believe in them. I feel like I have a guardian angel. I think everybody has one.” – Sheryl Lee
86. “Your Angel stay with you through each precious day, loving, protecting and lighting your way, then lay down beside you whilst you sleep at night, keeping you safe til the fresh morning light.” – Mary Jac
87. “When I look back on my life, I wonder how I survived – my mother said I had a guardian angel.” – Micky Dolenz
88. “I am your Guardian Angel. I am a part of you. I am here to guide you, love you and protect you. You need not hide your feelings from me, for they are my feelings also.” – Michelle Gordon
89. “Whether we are filled with joy or grief, our angels are close to us, speaking to our hearts of God’s love.” – Eileen Elias Freeman
90. “I guess I have never really doubted that we are all born to our guardian angel.” – Robert Brault
Don’t forget to also check out these sky quotes for those who marvel the world above.
Angel quotes that will make your day better
91. “The angel of mercy, the child of love, together had flown to the realms above.” – Fanny Crosby
92. “Only very important angels get their wings on Christmas Eve. Angels earn their wings when they convince people to be especially good to each other if for no other reason than kindness and mercy.” – Patricia Arnold
93. “I’ve had an angel on my shoulder all my life.” – Barbara Hale
94. “While we may not have angels speaking to us, we do have God’s Word, in the Bible, to tell us of His promises and plans for us.” – Jennifer Carter
95. “No, I never saw an angel, but it is irrelevant whether I saw one or not. I feel their presence around me.” – Paulo Coel
96. “Calling upon the angels when we are in need, helps the angels fulfill their heavenly mission. We are truly co-creators with them.” – Eileen Anglin
97. “ANGELS can turn our darkness to light, help our dreams to come true, and our worries take flight, so pass them your burdens, give them your cares, they’re waiting to help you, just trust they are there.” – Mary Jac
98. “Angels talk to you through your dreams. Write them down to remember.” – Karen Borga
99. “Angels shine from without because their spirits are lit from within by the light of God.” – Eileen Elias Freeman
100. “Angels will not disintegrate with logic, but they are more likely to fly for those who believe.” – Terri Guillemets
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these devil quotes that will help you triumph against evil.
More angel quotes and sayings
101. “If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels.” – Tennessee Williams
102. “Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.” – Alexander Pope
103. “Every angel is terrifying.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
104. “I was walking among the fires of Hell, delighted with the enjoyments of Genius; which to Angels look like torment and insanity.” – William Blake
105. “Nobody’s perfect. We’re all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.” – Jeannette Walls
106. “The treachery of demons is nothing compared to the betrayal of an angel.” – Brenna Yovanoff
107. “Some of the most beautiful things worth having in your life come wrapped in a crown of thorns.” – Shannon L. Alder
108. “For truly we are all angels temporarily hiding as humans.” – Brian Weiss
109. “Love is a dangerous angel.” – Francesca Lia Block
110. “‘God will reward you,’ he said. ‘You must be an angel since you care for flowers.'” – Victor Hugo
Angel quotes that will resonate deep within you
111. “I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.” — Michelangelo
112. “I’m just looking for an angel with a broken wing.” — Jimmy Page
113. “An angel of God never has wings.” — Joseph Smith, Jr.
114. “You don’t have to be an angel, just be someone who can give.” — Patti LaBelle
115. “I feel safe in white because deep down inside, I’m an angel.” — Sean Combs
116. “A man does not have to be an angel in order to be saint.” — Albert Schweitzer
117. “Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings.” — John Keats
118. “I’m not a saint. I’m not an angel. I’m a human being.” — Annie Lennox
119. “Each angel that God created was in himself a masterpiece. Each one possessed his own degree of intelligence and his own beauty.” — Mother Angelica
120. “Monsters will always exist. There’s one inside each of us. But an angel lives there, too. There is no more important agenda than figuring out how to slay one and nurture the other.” — Jacqueline Novogratz
Angel quotes that will make you think
121. “Through danger seen and unseen
There’s protection all around
Under the refuge of God’s wings
Security is found
For there are angels watchin you to keep you in all of your ways” – Richard Smallwood
122. “I think we all do have a guardian angel. I believe they work through us all the time, when we are thoughtful and good and kind to each other.” – Roma Downey
123. “I am a believer in angels, though not the picture-book kind with wings and harps. Such angelic accoutrements seem as nonsensical to me as devils sporting horns and carrying pitchforks. To me, angel wings are merely symbolic of their role as divine messengers.” – Richard Paul Evans
124.” Lord, give Thine angels every day / Command to guard us on our way / And bid them every evening keep / Their watch around us while we sleep / So shall no wicked thing draw near / To do us harm or cause us fear / And we shall dwell, when life is past / With angels round Thy throne at last.” – John M. Neale
125. “Insight is better than eyesight when it comes to seeing an angel.” – Eileen Elias Freeman
126. “When the Angels arrive, the devils leave.” – Egyptian proverb
127.” When you get your spiritual vision focused, you’ll know through faith that the angels are moving up and down your ladder carrying out their ministry to you on God’s behalf.” – Tony Evans
128. “Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.” – 2 Corinthians 11:14
129. “Angels are winged with God’s power.” – Solon
130. “Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth — unseen, both when we wake and when we sleep.” – John Milton
Angel quotes about humanity, angels, and devils
131. “Don’t put wings on me; I am no angel.” — Diego Costa
132. “I’ve always felt like I had a guardian angel.” — Adrian Pasdar
133. “Oh, I am an angel, though sometimes I wish I was more of a devil.” — Victoria Pendleton
134. “Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.” — Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
135. “O’ What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side!” — William Shakespeare
136. “We cannot pass our guardian angel’s bounds, resigned or sullen, he will hear our sighs.” — Saint Augustine
137. “God and the Angels can and want to assist you with all aspects of your life. Your happiness and life is their primary mission.” ― Jan Porter
138. “A good teacher who can take the zero pay and help kids develop physically, emotionally, socially, is literally an angel.” — Eva Amurri
139. “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.” — Marilyn Monroe
140. “The way people come into your life when you need them, it’s wonderful and it happens in so many ways. It’s like having an angel. Somebody comes along and helps you get right.” — Stevie Ray Vaughan
Angel Quotes That Angels Actually Exist
141. “All of us have times in our lives when things may not be going so well, yet, we get through those times, and maybe, just maybe, you had 1000 Angels helping you by just that 1%!” — Catherine Pulsifer
142. “I receive a blessing every time the missionaries we support report progress in their ministry, and when they count the new believers, I rejoice joining with the legions of angels.” — Pat Gelsinger
143. “While angels and other heavenly beings were magnificently created, they were not created in God’s image.” — Henk Kruger
144. “Everything I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” — Abraham Lincoln
145. “He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection.” — Kahlil Gibran
146. “The Bible says, angels rejoice in heaven when one sinner comes to Christ.” — Carol Nkambule
147. “Respect is more than politeness. Respect reminds us of the tender, loving reverence of a child, of a disciple, or of an angel.” — Lawrence G. Lovasik
148. “In scripture whenever angels appeared there was always one main thing that is mentioned: ‘to fear not’.” — Sahne Callahan
149. “Music is well said to be the speech of angels.” — Thomas Carlyle
150. “When I first moved to Georgia, I told God, “I know I am not by myself, and You will delegate angels to take care of me!” And He does. He gives me a miracle everyday!” — Marjorie Menardy Magloire
Angel Quotes To Calm and Strengthen Your Heart.
151. “Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your Angel has given You.” — Eileen Elias Freeman
152. “Angels mend our patchwork hearts with threads of love.” — Terri Guillemets
153. “Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angels wrap you in their loving wings. They’ve got you covered.” — Anna Taylor
154. “The wings of angels are hope and faith.” — Omar M Al-aqeel
155. “Let us not be justices of the peace, but angels of peace.” — Therese de Lisieux
156. “The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace.” — Terri Guillemets
157. “Friendship is the sort of love one can imagine between angels.” — C.S. Lewis
158. “We should pray to the angels, for they are given to us as guardians.” — Saint Ambrose
159. “Children often have imaginary playmates. I suspect that half of them are really their guardian angels.” — Eileen Elias Freeman
160. “You’ll meet more angels on a winding path than on a straight one.” — Terri Guillemets
Heart-Warming Angel Quotes
161. “Beside each believer stands an Angel as protector and shepherd, leading him to life.” — Saint Basil
162. “No other virtue makes man more equal to the angels, than the imitation of their way of life.” — John Cassian
163. “My arms would be wrapped around him like angels’ wings.” ― Jess C. Scott
164. “Every man contemplates an angel in his future self.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
165. “Peace is the first thing the angels sang.” — John Keble
166. “Let triumph the better angels of our nature.” — Abraham Lincoln
167. “Angels and ministers of grace defend us.” — William Shakespeare
168. “All forces that reside in the body are angels.” — Maimonides
169. “A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase.” — Mark Twain
170. “For it is not the shape, but their use, that makes them angels.” — Thomas Hobbes
Angel Quotes To Make Us Feel Safe
171. “Such are these places where lovers of bliss behold the angel of peace.” — Aberjhani
172. “He who loves goodness harbors angels, reveres reverence, and lives with God.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
173. “In thoughts of the visions of the night, I saw long rows of angels in paradise, each with his hands in a jar of spermaceti.” — Herman Melville
174. “My delight and thy delight Walking, like two angels white, In the gardens of the night.” — Robert Bridges
175. “The nurses were all angels in my eyes.” — Randy Castillo
176. “While shepherds watch’d their flocks by night, All seated on the ground, The Angel of the Lord came down, And Glory shone around.” — Nahum Tate
177. “Though in the order of nature angels rank above men, yet, by scale of justice, good men are of greater value than bad angels.” — Saint Augustine
178. “I’ve always seen the bright lights of the angels, and I know that lower-entities can’t disguise this light, because it only comes from the Love of God.” — Doreen Virtue
179. “There was a pause – just long enough for an angel to pass, flying slowly.” — Ronald Firbank
180. “The angels surround and help the priest when he is celebrating Mass.” — Saint Augustine
Angel Quotes To Watch And Protect Us
181. “Angels are not merely forms of extraterrestrial intelligence. They are forms of extra-cosmic intelligence.” ― Mortimer Adler
182. “Angels appear in many different forms to hold your hand through the difficult times.” ― Doreen Virtue
183. “Outside the open window The morning air is all awash with angels.” ― Richard Wilbur
184. “Gratitude is our most direct line to God and the angels.” ― Terry Taylor
185. “In heaven an angel is nobody in particular.” ― George Bernard Shaw
186. “Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven’s claws.” ― Jim Morrison
187. “The angels stand between us and God, but they are translucent, even transparent, and they beckon us to penetrate their luminosity.” ― Peter Wilson
188. “Everything we call a trial, a sorrow, or a duty, believe me, that angel’s hand is there.” ― Giovanni Giocondo
189. “You’re in the arms of the Angels. May you find some comfort here.” ― Sarah McLachlan
190. “While mortals sleep, the angels keep their watch of wondering love.” ― Phillips Brooks
Angel Quotes To Give You Heavenly Inspiration
191. “Miracles and angels are a part of our lives, so anticipate them and tune in through your quiet mind.” ― Bernie Siegel
192. “The shadows of our own desires stand between us and our better angels, and thus their brightness is eclipsed.” ― Charles Dickens
193. “Being peaceful is being angel!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
194. “I heard the tongues of angels and the tongues of men and it all sounded no different to me.” ― Bob Dylan
195. “The angels are as perfect in form as they are in spirit.” ― Joan of Arc
196. “Every raindrop that falls is accompanied by an angel, for even a raindrop is a manifestation of being.” ― Muhammad
197. “My daughter is an angel on earth, so when I see her it all goes away. I see her and – phew! – all that dark goes away pretty much.” ― Courtney Love
198. “There were a lot of signs being thrown at me. A lot of angels I was meeting, inspiring me to get back into show business.” ― Anna Chlumsky
199. “And I feel that love is dead, I’m loving angels instead.” ― Robbie Williams
200. “We are one another’s angels.” ― Nevada Barr
Angel Quotes to Give You Hope
201. “The reason everything falls apart around me, but I don’t is because my angels keep me standing up.” ― Shannon L. Alder
202. “To commit the least possible sin is the law for man. To live without sin is the dream of an angel. Everything terrestrial is subject to sin. Sin is a gravitation.” ― Victor Hugo
203. “Being abandoned doesn’t make for little angels.” ― Margaret Way
204. “You can become what you want. You have an army of angels behind you.” ― Sue Fitzmaurice
205. “The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn’t it be?–it is the same the angels breathe.” ― Mark Twain
206. “I have learned that real angels don’t have gossamer white robes and Cherubic skin, they have calloused hands and smell of the days’ sweat.” ― Richard Paul Evans
207. “…the bones of cirrus clouds stand out like ribs against the sky – an angel is stretching…” ― John Geddes
208. “Angels surround us all the time.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
209. “Guardian angels are always with us. Guardian angels assist us to fulfill our highest purpose in life.” ― Lailah GiftyAkita
210. “Angel exists, and I believe in angels but I’m not an angel; no one can be an angel; just we can be straight.” ― Lilly Ghalichi
Angel Quotes to Strengthen Your Belief
211. “Everything good or true that the angels inspire in us is God’s, so God is constantly talking to us. He talks very differently, though, to one person than to another.” ― Emanuel Swedenborg
212. “You look like her; the angel I have seen in my dreams.” ― M.F. Moonzajer
213. “If you truly loved someone you won’t become their enemy. You will become their guardian angel.” ― Shannon L. Alder
214.“I am an Angel of the Light. You should not be touching my sweet, innocent flesh this way. I am a Vessel of Purity, undefiled by the pleasures of the flesh.” ― Bella Swann
215. “When angels carry you they leave no footprints in the sand.” ― Maria Dorfner
216. “Angels, angels, always near, protecting you, my special dear!” ― Alexis York Lumbard
217. “Some angels are too good to live their entire lives in this inferno. They come to Earth for only a short time because they have a mission.” ― Cristiane Serruya
218. “Let her have today. Leave tomorrow to the angels.” ― Kami Garcia Margaret Stohl
219. “In the evening, I would tell my patients, sleep with the angels.” ― Eileen Elias Freeman
220. “An angel breathes into men and shows us what to play, what to draw. How to find the truth of who we are and why we are here.” ― Jon Steele
221. “Miracles occur all around us, signs from God show us the way, angels plead to be heard, but we pay little attention to them.” ― Paulo Coelho
222. “Someday people will realize that men and women are capable of speaking the language of the angels”― Paulo Coelho
223. “Few can claim a single angel who guards them. But you can.” ― Cassandra Clare
224. “We must not be too prodigal with our angels; they are the last divinities we harbor, and they might fly away.” ― Jorge Luis Borges
225. “Hire an angel. They need the work.” ― Donna Wolfe Gatti
226. “We don’t marry women, he thought; we marry angels, and in this moment or two of the marriage act” ― Cornell Woolrich
227. “Your Spirit Guides and Angels will never let you down as you build a rapport with them.” ― Linda Deir
228. “Angels are the powers hidden in the faculties and organs of man” ― Idries Shah
Did you enjoy these angel quotes
Angels are working for us in many ways.
They guard, guide, and protect us through various stages of our lives.
Besides, Angels act as channels for God’s love to flow through.
Although we may not immediately know or see that they are around us, angels are there working to help us in this life and the next.
We hope the quotes above reminded you of the love angels to give us.
Which of these angel quotes was your favorite?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add?
Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.