This collection of The Flight Attendant quotes will take you back to some of the most iconic scenes of the series.
The Flight Attendant is a comedy-drama TV series on HBO comedy-drama with a mix of a super exciting thriller plot. It is based on the 2018 Novel of Chris Bohjalian.
The show follows the story of an American Flight Attendant, Cassie Bowen, and how she got caught in a murder investigation after a night with a cabin passenger.
This series created masterful storytelling and an amazing build-up for the climax of the show. It involves various aspects of crime drama, psychological thriller, and the right mix of comedy that keeps each episode so engaging for the audience.
Don’t forget to also check out these Silver Linings Playbook quotes from the highly-rated film.
The Flight Attendant quotes from Cassie
1. “I am not going to always think about you.” — Cassie
2. “Uh, hi, my name is Cassie. You must be one of those nosey, overly interested people I’ve been hearing all about.” — Cassie
3. “I gotta shower, no, no, no – not in a fun way. You gotta go cause I got to leave. Thank you for the effort. Good job.” — Cassie
4. “Let’s catch a killer.” — Cassie
The Flight Attendant quotes from Alex
5. “You can’t run away from me. I’m in your head.” — Alex
6. “I’m a guy you met once. Why am I so important?” — Alex
The Flight Attendant quotes from conversations
7. Cassie: “You don’t think Miranda’s coming, maybe ghosting me?”
Alex: “She might already be dead.”
8. Miranda: “You’ll check in, get another name for me under the name Katherine O’Brien.”
Cassie: “Why that name? Where does that come from?”
Miranda: “Well, she was my neighbor when I was growing up in Glasgow and died in a fire.”
Cassie: “Oh my god.”
Miranda: “Okay, Cassie, I’m lying. It’s random.”
9. Cassie: “I do not want to be in this room with you. I’m leaving.”
Alex: “We just got to talk this through like rational adults.”
10. Annie: “So, you got chased by a dangerous criminal and now you’re holding a bag of stolen cash?”
Cassie: “It’s evidence.”
11. Megan: “We were taking bets to see how late you were going to be.”
Cassie: “Oh, I want in, is perfectly on time still available? Oh, I win.”
12. Davey: “Yeah, and the girls are excited to see their aunt Cassie, but they’re beginning to realize she’s a terrible planner.”
Cassie: “OK, put those knives away right now. That is not fair.”
13. Ethan: “You texted me right here, you told me to use the key above the door thing, the door frame. We were supposed to meet here at 2.”
Cassie: “Ethan, oh my god. OK, I’m starting to remember, I was very, very drunk. That’s on me. OK, I’m sorry, I remember you now.”
The Flight Attendant quotes from the novel
14. “Remember that person you wanted to be? There’s still time.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
15. “A smart girl is nobody’s pushover and nobody’s foe. A smart girl is both sword and smile.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
16. “The plain unvarnished reality that we cannot escape who we are and most of the time we die as we lived.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
17. “She knew that most men desired her because she was attractive and she was smart, but also because she was a drunk and she was easy. This one? She hoped for his sake he wasn’t as different as he seemed, because she always disappointed those men quickly or broke their hearts over time.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
18. “It’s a terrible era when idiots are allowed to govern the blind,” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
19. “You want to know the definition of a consultant? A guy who borrows your watch to tell you what time it is.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
20. “Supposedly, whatever we do that’s selfish goes with us to the grave; whatever we do that’s selfless lives on.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
21. “She knew the truth of men and women and booze: it rarely ended well for either gender, but it was the women who wound up raped.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
22. “You can repair anything but dead. You can’t fix that” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
23. “Even the most successful people in this world make mistakes. Often they’re just better at correcting them and moving on.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
24. “She was a woman and she had spent enough time alone on subway platforms or streets late at night to know something was wrong.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
25. “Hadn’t they had fun last night? Of course they had. At least she presumed they had.” ― Chris Bohjalian, The Flight Attendant
Which of these The Flight Attendant quotes is your favorite?
The series immediately picked up its pace at the very beginning by hinting that Cassie might really be the murderer based on her paranoid and illogical actions.
This created an exciting atmosphere in the show as viewers are always left wondering who the real murderer is and how Cassie will be able to defend herself with all the damning evidence against her.
This series represents how everything can be so good and perfect and suddenly turn to the opposite side of the spectrum. If you love thriller and drama series then you should watch this show.
Of course, you can always get back to this list of The Flight Attendant quotes and sayings to recap some of the most exciting scenes and well-written scripts.
November 12, 2021 7:00 AM EST