These Superstore quotes will make you laugh.
Share your #1 in the comments.
SuperStore is an American sitcom that aired on NBC from November 2015 to March 2021.
It features a story about what a group of employees in a supersized mega grocery shopping center named Cloud 9 SuperStore encounter on a day-to-day basis— from clueless customers to hustlers of sale shopping, mirroring the American culture of shopping and retail works.
The series is able to showcase the hidden gems found in a workplace such as hilarious interaction with real people and overcoming the challenges of daily work.
And when your work is about dealing with different people all the time, you are bound to have some crazy moments from time to time.
Here are some of the fun SuperStore quotes from the series.
Don’t forget to also check out these Two and a Half Men quotes to remind you of the sitcom.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Superstore quotes from Dina Fox
1. “I cannot physically touch you, but I can get very close.” — Dina Fox
2. “I’m a hunter. Some people like to hunt elk, or deer. I hunt people, and your head is going on my wall.” — Dina Fox
3. “It’s all hands on deck, so quit your Myspacing and get on the register. That’s an order.” — Dina Fox
4. “Is it true that the Olympic Village is basically just a three-week-long Slammerama?” — Dina Fox
5. “A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. A sociopath knows what he’s doing is wrong but does it anyway.” — Dina Fox
6. “You are a journalist and a rapist, and those are the two worst things any person can be.” — Dina Fox
7. “I’m a Christian too, but in these four walls, my bible is the employee code of conduct.” — Dina Fox
8. “Nobody bothers with the surveys. People only use receipts to spit out gum and for murder alibis.” — Dina Fox
9. “ Look, you’re like the old paper coupons. You’re kind of a nuisance, but arguably served a purpose, and now you’re useless.” — Dina Fox
Superstore quotes from Amy Dubanowski
10. “Welcome to the no options club. It’s a cool club. Most of America’s in it. We meet on Tuesdays.” — Amy Dubanowski
11. “Tomorrow is gonna be just like today, and I know that because today is just like yesterday.” — Amy Dubanowski
12. “Strawberry blondes should not be allowed to grow facial hair. That should be in our constitution.” — Amy Dubanowski
13. “You know, one second everything’s great and then you step on some invisible land mine and you’re fighting. Boom!” — Amy Dubanowski
14. “I’m going to unleash crazy Amy. You guys can call me “Craymie” — Amy Dubanowski
15. “We can’t just live our lives afraid to offend someone. I think that we, you know, as a society, we need to just lighten up a little bit.” — Amy Dubanowski
16. “We’re all becoming narcissistic attention whores!” — Amy Dubanowski
17. “Yeah, see, Latino parents are different. We don’t really need our kids to like us. We just break their spirit so the world doesn’t.” — Amy Dubanowski
Superstore quotes from Glenn Sturgis
18. “Balloons are like our souls. They want to go up, but can’t, and when you pop them, they scream.” — Glenn Sturgis
19. “God doesn’t make mistakes very often, but when he does, you have to throw them right in the trash.” — Glenn Sturgis
20. “Turns out they had a meth lab in their basement, which, turns out, was just a front for a dog fighting ring.” — Glenn Sturgis
21. “Just want to let you know, I know names besides Steve.” — Glenn Sturgis
22. “People assume all Christians are homophobes. You know, that is ignorant. You can’t imagine how hard it is being stereotyped.” — Glenn Sturgis
23. “Could it be a race riot? It’s so hard to tell in the early stages.” — Glenn Sturgis
24. “Some people might find your voice, octave-wise, to be the teeniest, tiniest, bit high.” — Glenn Sturgis
25. “I used to end these meetings with some wisdom from the Good Book, but then someone reported me to corporate” — Glenn Sturgis
Which of these Superstore quotes is your favorite?
This show gained a good amount of traction with the general audience due to its setting and natural take on Superstore work environment, which many people can relate to.
It includes the occasional workplace beefs, chit-chats and significance of essential workers in the retail industry.
Many fans were disappointed because of the cancelation of this show.
Only time will tell when we will have another sitcom in this particular niche or this might be the only gem we will ever get.
Let these Superstore quotes and sayings be a reminder that no matter how stressful your work environment is, there are still genuine moments you can share with your colleagues.
August 10, 2022 5:41 AM EST