Check out these Tim Grover quotes from the high-achieving athletic trainer turned motivational speaker!
Tim Singh Grover was born in London, England, in 1964 before his parents, who were from India, moved the family to Chicago, Illinois, in 1968.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
He is not just an athletic trainer, though, as Grover is also an owner of Attack Athletics, a businessman, an author, and a motivational speaker.
Attack Athletics is his 60,000-square-foot training center in Chicago, Illinois, where he specializes in training basketball players.
Grover earned a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in physical fitness from the University of Illinois-Chicago.
He has authored multiple books, including the bestseller “Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable.”
Take a look at these Tim Grover quotes to learn more about this successful man.
Best Tim Grover Quotes
Enjoy some of Tim Grover’s best quotes and sayings.
1. “Success isn’t the same as talent.” — Tim Grover
2. “Everything gets easier when you stop expecting it to be easy.” — Tim Grover
3. “In order to have what you really want, you must first be who you really are.” — Tim Grover
4. “People who preach inner drive are dreamers with a lot of ideas and a lot of talk, and zero production.” — Tim Grover
5. “Control your thoughts, and you control your emotions. Control your emotions, and you control your actions.” — Tim Grover
6. “Athletic success is the result of knowing what to do, the willingness to do it, and the drive to continually improve at it.” — Tim Grover
7. “Surround yourself with those who want you to succeed. People who don’t pursue their own dreams won’t encourage you to pursue yours.” — Tim Grover
8. “At some point, whether you’re in the boardroom or the locker room or anywhere else you want to excel, someone is going to point in your direction and say, ‘You.’” — Tim Grover
9. “Instinct is raw clay that can be shaped into a masterpiece if you develop skills that match your talent. That can only come from learning everything there is to know about what you do.” — Tim Grover
10. “As you sit back doing nothing because you’re afraid to make a mistake, someone else is out there making all kinds of mistakes, learning from them, and getting to where you wanted to be.” — Tim Grover
Tim Grover Quotes to Inspire You
Here are some Tim Grover quotes to help inspire you to be “relentless.”
11. “Fear shows up on its own. Doubt has to be invited.” — Tim Grover
12. “Anyone can start something; very few people can finish.” — Tim Grover
13. “Figure out what you do, then do it. And do it better than anyone else.” — Tim Grover
14. “I’m not telling you to love it. I’m telling you to crave the result so intensely that the work is irrelevant.” — Tim Grover
15. “The drive to close the gap between near-perfect and perfect is the difference between great and unstoppable.”— Tim Grover
16. “And most people who claim to have killer instinct rarely do because when you have that kind of power, you don’t talk about it. You don’t think about it.” — Tim Grover
17. “Being the best means engineering your life so you never stop until you get what you want, and then you keep going until you get what’s next. And then you go for even more.” — Tim Grover
Motivational Tim Grover Quotes
Take a look at these motivational Tim Grover quotes.
18. “You must do more.” — Tim Grover
19. “Why did not you trust yourself the first time?” — Tim Grover
20. “Challenge yourself to be uncomfortable, push past the apathy and laziness and fear.” — Tim Grover
21. “I don’t care how good you think you are, or how great others think you are—you can improve, and you will.” — Tim Grover
22. “Focus is about controlling your behavior, so it becomes easier to do the right things, and harder to be distracted by the wrong things.” — Tim Grover
23. “Being relentless means demanding more of yourself than anyone else could ever demand of you, knowing that every time you stop, you can still do more.” — Tim Grover
24. “The way you conduct yourself in all areas of your life, your ability to show intelligence and class and self-control… those are the things that separate you from the rest of the pack.” — Tim Grover
25. “You don’t become unstoppable by following the crowd. You get there by doing something better than anyone else can do it and proving every day why you are the best at what you can do.” — Tim Grover
What Does Tim Grover Speak About?
Tim Grover speaks to business leaders, athletes, and other high achievers in multiple fields.
He preaches the principles of mental toughness and relentless drive to achieve your goals.
Please share these Tim Grover quotes with your friends and family, and let us know your favorite in the comment section below.