Our latest collection of Deepak Chopra quotes on Everyday Power Blog.
Deepak Chopra is one of the most influential people in the personal development industry. His best-selling books and numerous media appearances have helped millions of people around the world to improve their lives. Deepak Chopra quotes are full of wisdom.
Deepak Chopra got his degree in India. Many of his ideas spawned from the things that he learned from some of the greatest spiritual leaders in the country. He immigrated to the United States and became certified in internal medicine. He taught at some of the United State’s most prestigious universities including Harvard and Boston University.
After returning to India and meeting a spiritual expert, he recognized the power of alternative medical practices. He opened up a new practice that used techniques such as massages and oil baths. He said that he was tired of prescribing countless medications to his patients and believed that there’s a natural path to health.
Soon after, he began serving on the National Institutes of Health alternative medical board. He soon published his first book Ageless Body, Timeless Mind. The interview that he did on the Oprah show resonated with tons of people, and as a result, his book sold very well. The interview on Oprah was the start of multiple media appearances that would make Chopra famous.
Deepak Chopra was a breath of fresh air in the medical community because he emphasized natural practices rather than taking pills. He is big on meditation and often cites sciences such as metaphysics to support his claims. Many of his claims are backed by scientific and medical literature. He has published multiple best-selling books and is widely regarded as an important public figure.
He emphasizes that health starts in the brain. The brain controls the body. He believes that a higher level of consciousness can alleviate or even eliminate many medical conditions. Notably, he still believes in the power of traditional medicine, but he believes natural practice can act as a great alternative or supplement to traditional medical practice.
He also believes that there is a realm above the physical. This realm combines the consciousness of all people. For this reason, he practices prayer and encourages others to do so. He has described his alternative medical practice as quantum healing.
Deepak Chopra has influenced both famous and common people. His work has given hope to many and has helped people regain their health and reduce their stress. His story of success is inspiring to all. He emigrated to the United States and due to wisdom and work ethic became famous, rich, and successful. It’s not surprising that many people use Deepak Chopra quotes.
Deepak Chopra Quotes about love, happiness and life
1. “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” – Deepak Chopra
2. “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.”- Deepak Chopra
3. “Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you might never have imagined.”- Deepak Chopra
4. “Don’t try to steer the river.”- Deepak Chopra
5. “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.”- Deepak Chopra
6. “The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.”- Deepak Chopra
7. “There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.”- Deepak Chopra
8. “Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you might never have imagined.”- Deepak Chopra
9. “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
10. “When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.”- Deepak Chopra
Insightful Deepak Chopra Quotes
11. “Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go & it will be yours forever.”- Deepak Chopra
12. “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.”- Deepak Chopra
13. “Walk with those seeking truth… RUN FROM THOSE WHO THINK THEY’VE FOUND IT. ”- Deepak Chopra
14. “When you make a choice, you change the future.”- Deepak Chopra
15. “Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you might never have imagined. ”- Deepak Chopra
16. “Love doesn’t need reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.”- Deepak Chopra
17. “If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another.- Deepak Chopra
18. “If you try to get rid of fear and anger without knowing their meaning, they will grow stronger and return.”- Deepak Chopra
19. “There is no holy life. There is no war between good and evil. There is no sin and no redemption. None of these things matter to the real you. But they all matter hugely to the false you, the one who believes in the separate self. You have tried to take your separate self, with all its loneliness and anxiety and pride, to the door of enlightenment. But it will never go through, because it is a ghost.”- Deepak Chopra
20. “Happiness for a reason is just another form of misery because the reason can be taken away from us at any time.”- Deepak Chopra
Thought-provoking Deepak Chopra Quotes
21. “If you’re really spiritual, then you should be totally independent of the good and the bad opinions of the world…you should have faith in yourself.”- Deepak Chopra
22. “Sex is always about emotions. Good sex is about free emotions; bad sex is about blocked emotions.”- Deepak Chopra
23. “The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.”- Deepak Chopra
24. “If you focus on success, you’ll have stress. But if you pursue excellence, success will be guaranteed.”- Deepak Chopra
25. “Nothing brings down walls as surely as acceptance.”- Deepak Chopra
26. “To acquire true self power you have to feel beneath no one, be immune to criticism and be fearless.”- Deepak Chopra
27. “people are doing the best that they can from their own level of consciousness.”- Deepak Chopra
28. “Meeting a stranger can be totally fleeting and meaningless, for example, unless you enter the individual’s world by finding out at least one thing that is meaningful to his or her life and exchange at lest one genuine feeling. Tuning in to others is a circular flow: you send yourself out toward people; you receive them as they respond to you.”- Deepak Chopra
29. “The worst curse to befall anyone is stagnation, a banal existence, the quiet desperation that comes out of a need for conformity. ”- Deepak Chopra
30. “When you dig a well, there’s no sign of water until you reach it, only rocks and dirt to move out of the way. You have removed enough; soon the pure water will flow,” said Buddha.”- Deepak Chopra
Deepak Chopra quotes about life
31. “What keeps life fascinating is the constant creativity of the soul.”- Deepak Chopra
32. “Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.”- Deepak Chopra
33. “I was very afraid at the beginning, until Master told me that pain isn’t the truth; it’s what you have to get through in order to find the truth.”- Deepak Chopra
34. “If we are creating ourselves all the time, then it is never too late to begin creating the bodies we want instead of the ones we mistakenly assume we are stuck with.”- Deepak Chopra
35. “The greatest hunger in life is not for food, money, success, status, security, sex, or even love from the opposite sex. Time and again people have achieved all these things and wound up still feeling dissatisfied- indeed, often more dissatisfied than when they began. The deepest hunger in life is a secret that is revealed only when a person is willing to unlock a hidden part of the self. In the ancient traditions of wisdom, this quest has been likened to diving for the most precious pearl in existence, a poetic way of saying that you have to swim far out beyond shallow waters, plunge deep into yourself, and search patiently until the pearl beyond price is found. The pearl is also called essence, the breath of god, the water of life…labels for what we, in our more prosaic scientific age, would simply call TRANSFORMATION.”- Deepak Chopra
36. “The healthiest response to life is joy.”- Deepak Chopra
37. “The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness.”- Deepak Chopra
38. “There are no accidents… there is only some purpose that we haven’t yet understood.”- Deepak Chopra
39. “You alone are the judge of your worth and your goal is to discover infinite worth in yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks.”- Deepak Chopra
40. “At any given time the universe is giving you the best result possible.”- Deepak Chopra
More Deepak Chopra Quotes
41. “You will be transformed by what you read.” – Deepak Chopra
42. “To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of, because in the silence you hear the truth and know the solutions.” – Deepak Chopra
43. “The ego relies on the familiar. It is reluctant to experience the unknown, which is the very essence of life.” – Deepak Chopra
44. “Silence is a great teacher and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it. There is no substitute for the creative inspiration, knowledge, and stability that come from knowing how to contact your core of inner silence.” – Deepak Chopra
45. “The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe.” – Deepak Chopra
46. “Non-judgment quiets the internal dialogue, and this opens once again the doorway to creativity.” – Deepak Chopra
47. “Our biological rhythms are the symphony of the cosmos, music embedded deep within us to which we dance, even when we can’t name the tune.” – Deepak Chopra
48. “Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.” – Deepak Chopra
49. “The more boundless your vision, the more real you are.” – Deepak Chopra
50. “Ask for nothing less than inspiration.” – Deepak Chopra
January 24, 2021 6:00 AM EST