As the title suggests, this article is all about Vodka quotes.
Here, you will find authentic and relevant quotes about Vodka that are worth sharing.
Apart from the quotes section, we have also discussed Vodka, its origin, and more.
If interested, just continue reading!
You might also like these related articles:
What is Vodka?
Vodka is a transparent alcoholic drink that is popular among people around the globe.
This iconic beverage is usually linked with cultural traditions and celebrations.
Vodka has a rich history that extends across centuries.
Origin of Vodka
The origin of Vodka is traced back to Eastern Europe.
There are certain conflicting claims about its original place of birth.
For instance, Poland, Russia, and various other European states claim Vodka as their indigenous product.
The term “Vodka” is derived from “Voda” (A Slavic word), which means water.
This name reflects the clear appearance of Vodka that looks like water.
Vodka is produced after a continuous distillation process.
The most profound characteristic of Vodka is its purity.
Traditionally, vodka production involved distilling fermented potatoes or grains.
The spirit thus obtained is then filtered and distilled multiple times.
It ensures a clean and smooth taste.
Due to its mild flavor, Vodka serves as a perfect base for cocktails.
A few modern brands also use ingredients like:
- Sugar Cane
- Maple Sap
Apart from its taste, Vodka also holds a deep cultural significance.
For instance, Russians consider Vodka as the “Water of Life”.
Vodka has served as an integral part of ceremonies and social gatherings.
These aspects allow Vodka lovers to stay connected with each other without cultural and geographical barriers.
With the passage of time, Vodka shifted from one place to another.
It has now become a globally recognized alcoholic beverage.
Due to its neutral taste and adaptability, Vodka is a staple in bars and cafes.
Mixologists and bartenders consider vodka essential for its versatility.
It is like a canvas, allowing people to create different tastes and sensations.
For instance, Martini is a classic cocktail made with Vodka.
Besides, various other types of contemporary cocktail recipes are popular among people.
With the popularity of Vodka and changing consumer preferences, manufacturers have adopted innovative techniques.
Through the exploration of such techniques, it is possible to experiment with different ingredients and production methods.
In addition, the introduction of small-batch distilleries is also making things simpler.
As a result, it is easy to focus on the quality rather than the quantity of distilled Vodka.
Top 10 Vodka Quotes
This list contains top vodka quotes that will surely make you fall in love with vodka
1. “Vodka is kind of a hobby.” — Betty White
2. “Catnip is vodka and whisky to most cats.” — Carl Van Vechten
3. “There’s no absolutes in life – only vodka.” — Mick Jagger
4. “Take a shot of vodka and hope for the best.” — Nathan Lane
5. “I love vodka martinis. I know it’s a cliché.” — Daniel Craig
6. “I just drank a fifth of vodka; dare me to drive?” — Eminem
7. “Money, like vodka, turns a person into an eccentric.” — Anton Chekhov
8. “That’s what my perfume would smell like, margarita and vodka.” — Chelsea Handler
9. “Take your vitamins. Don’t drink vodka. Get used to empire waistlines.” — Rainbow Rowell
10. “It’ll take you a couple of vodka and tonics to set you on your feet again.” — Elton John
Vodka Quotes On Libations, Laughter, and Life
Explore the wit and wisdom surrounding vodka, from its spirited allure to its role in laughter and the art of living.
11. “Vodka is tasteless going down, but it is memorable coming up.” — Garrison Keillor
12. “Wine we need for health, and the health we need to drink vodka.” — Viktor Chernomyrdin
13. “Vodka does not ease back pain. But it does get your mind off it.” — Fuzzy Zoeller
14. “I no longer know If I wish to drown myself in love, vodka, or the sea.” — Franz Kafka
15. “A medium Vodka dry Martini – with a slice of lemon peel. Shaken and not stirred.” — Ian Fleming
16. “Even when I was dizzy with vodka, that smile never failed to make my heart speed up.” — Richelle Mead
17. “Oh, I don’t need sleep. I just went to my hotel room and had a cold hot dog and a vodka on the rocks.” — Betty White
18. “Apparently, vodka helps flowers last longer when they’re dying. But you can put vodka in anything, and it’ll make it better.” — Drew Barrymore
19. “The best thing to do, if you really want to be good, is drink vodka all day, from the second you get up to the second they say, “Cut!” — Kurt Fuller
20. “I have a punishing workout regimen. Every day I do 3 minutes on a treadmill, then I lie down, drink a glass of vodka and smoke a cigarette.” — Anthony Hopkins
Vodka Quotes About Partying
A party without vodka is incomplete as it is its major component. The following quotes about vodka are a treat for those who love to party.
21. “I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” — Ron White
22. “As the only woman, I was able to sit with the officers in front, with a glass of vodka in one hand and a cucumber in the other. That’s how I went to my first war.” — Asne Seierstad
23. “I do enjoy a beer. And a shot of vodka with some apple juice is what loosens me up before I go onstage because I get really nervous. I wish I could say it was something more healthy, like Pilates.” — Ladyhawke
24. “I used to drink a bottle of vodka a day, every day, for about 40 years, and it never occurred to me it’d kill me. If I’d have continued, it might have killed me. My doctor said I should stick to wine.” — Ahmet Ertegun
25. “I love people-watching at the clubs in Los Angeles, where girls make fools of themselves, and guys pay thousands of dollars for a couple of bottles of vodka so that they can get a table. It’s quite a scene.” — Jackie Collins
26. “Different drinks have different metaphorical weight. Wine’s heady, gin is poisonous, vodka’s cold, and beer is plain boring. In real life, I’m a big fan of boxed white wine, much to the dismay of my more refined friends.” — Cate Marvin
27. “Caviar used to be my drug of choice, but since my husband is on a no-salt diet, I’ve kind of given it up. I still have dreams of sitting down and gorging, though. I love it with a good vodka; I don’t like it with champagne.” — Iris Apfel
28. “A dry martini,’ he said. ‘One. In a deep champagne goblet.’ … Just a moment. Three measures of Gordon’s, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it’s ice-cold, then add a large thin slice of lemon peel. Got it?” — Ian Fleming
29. “The inside is packed with people. Lots of them crowd the bar, passing drinks back for people to carry to tables. A bunch of guys are pouring shots of vodka. “To Zacharov!” on toast. “To open hearts and open bars!” calls another. “And open legs,” says Anton.” — Holly Black
30. “The one thing I always talk about in terms of restaurants is consistency. I think that what we love about the vodka is that it’s consistent. It’s consistent in its pureness, and that’s how I tie it to restaurants. When I think of a good restaurant, it’s where the food has been consistent; there’s always a consistency.” — Robert De Niro
Funny Vodka Quotes
These vodka quotes are full of fun and humor and will make your day. So enjoy these amazing comic quotes, and share them with your best buddies.
31. “If wine is fruit, then vodka must be a vegetable.” — Jann Arden
32. “I have either a cucumber martini, gin martini, or a vodka martini. That’s it. Simple.” — Robert De Niro
33. “It sucks, but no Long Islands or margaritas when you drink. It has to be straight vodka.” — Nicole Polizzi
34. “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” — Jim Butcher
35. “[on having to lose weight] I thought I’ll drink vodka instead of wine because it’s less calories!” — Sienna Miller
36. “My whole persona is vodka bottles and marijuana The hope in Nana was rockin’, inspired from my Mama.” — Vinnie Paz
37. “I need a lot of black on my eyes and a little shot of vodka to be brave because you’re beautiful when you relax.” — Carine Roitfeld
38. “I spilled some vodka on the carpet, and I vacuumed it up, and the vacuum got drunk. I had to take the Hoover to detox.” — Mitch Hedberg
39. “Things on the essential list: vodka, Nine Inch Nails, a steady supply of mortal men, and an all-purpose bitchy attitude.” — Richelle Mead
40. “Once we hit forty, women only have about four taste buds left: one for vodka, one for wine, one for cheese, and one for chocolate.” — Gina Barreca
Vodka Quotes Showing Relation with Russia
Vodka is a very popular drink in Russia, and Russians are fond of drinking vodka. Some of the quotes about Vodka related to Russia are as follows.
41. “The relationship between a Russian and a bottle of vodka is almost mystical.” — Richard Owen
42. “Everybody is jumping up and down back in Russia. Probably lots of vodka, too.” — Alexander Ovechkin
43. “Russian vodka is OK if you need to clean the oven. For drinking, it must henceforth be Polish.” — Hugh Laurie
44. “I would rather live in Russia on black bread and vodka than in the United States at the best hotels. America knows nothing of food, love or art.” — Isadora Duncan
45. “Vodka has a huge history in Russia in that it’s almost like a currency. It’s the one thing that keeps the country in the dark ages and having a rollicking good time.” — Gary Shteyngart
46. “Most Russians don’t care whether they are ruled by fascists or communists or even Martians as long as they can buy six kinds of sausage in the store and lots of cheap vodka.” — Alexander Lebed
47. “Economists believe there are three reasons why the Russian economy is doing so poorly. One, economic sanctions are working. Number two is low-price oil. And number three, Lindsay Lohan has quit drinking vodka.” — David Letterman
48. “Russians will consume marinated mushrooms and vodka, salted herring, and vodka, smoked salmon and vodka, salami and vodka, caviar on brown bread and vodka, pickled cucumbers and vodka, cold tongue, and vodka, red beet salad and vodka, scallions and vodka-anything and everything and vodka.” — Hedrick Smith
49. “Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy’s Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day’s work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city’s reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty.” — P. G. Wodehouse
50. “What beefsteak is to Argentina, flamenco to Spain, cool reserve and self-control in all situations to an Englishman, what vodka is to a Russian and beer to a Bavarian, what money is to a Swiss, that is outdoor-life to an Australian. It is a noble mania, better than vodka, better than cool reserve, better than money.” — George Mikes
Which of these Vodka Quotes is your Favorite?
Vodka has gained international acclaim, bridging the gap between different cultures and traditions.
Vodka has also served as a timeless companion for conversations and celebrations.
As a result, people love to share Vodka quotes with their friends and family.
You can use our list above to find a quote that inspires you the most.
If you have already come across such a quote, share it with us via the comments section.
We would love to hear from you.