These quotes about searching for love and happiness will help you find the way.
If you’re looking for something specific, these search quotes will inspire you on your journey. There are many things that are worth seeking out in life. Whether you’re looking for love, happiness, or success, you’ll want to read this collection of motivational quotes.
There are certain perspectives and methodology to keep in mind when looking for something to make your search more successful. If you listen to the advice from this list of search quotes, you’ll have better results finding your hidden treasure.
Whether you’re searching for something you’ve lost or for brand new opportunities, these words of wisdom will help guide you. This collection of inspirational search quotes serves as a great reminder to never give up and stay calm. You will find everything that you seek in this life if you believe in yourself.
Don’t forget to also check out these preparation quotes to help you reach your goals.
Search quotes to help you find happiness
1. “There is an eternal landscape, a geography of the soul; we search for its outlines all our lives.” – Josephine Hart
2. “If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.” – Pearl S. Buck
3. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
4. “He who would search for pearls must dive below.” – John Dryden
5. “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “When you go in search of honey you must expect to be stung by bees.” – Joseph Joubert
7. “Man – a being in search of meaning.” – Plato
8. “The search for justice and security, the struggle for equality of opportunity, the quest for tolerance and harmony, the pursuit of human dignity – these are moral imperatives which we must work towards and think about on a daily basis.” – Aga Khan IV
9. “If you do not expect the unexpected you will not find it, for it is not to be reached by search or trail.” – Heraclitus
10. “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” – George A. Moore
Search quotes to guide you on your quest to greatness
11. “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” – Albert Camus
12. “So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.” – Jesus Christ
13. “Be careful going in search of adventure – it’s ridiculously easy to find.” – William Least Heat-Moon
14. “There is a very beautiful expression in the Hebrew language that’s borrowed from spoken Torah… ‘All is predicted, and permission is given at any point to change anything.’ I think I live by this idiom in the sense that there is always a goal; there is always something to look forward to in life and my creative search, and that goal is there.” – Neri Oxman
15. “Music is love in search of a word.” – Sidney Lanier
16. “Truth in drama is forever elusive. You never quite find it, but the search for it is compulsive. The search is clearly what drives the endeavor. The search is your task.” – Harold Pinter
17. “Nothing gives rest but the sincere search for truth.” – Blaise Pascal
18. “Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.” – Bertrand Russell
19. “I don’t like to search too much. I find it is easier when romance finds you.” – Michelle Trachtenberg
20. “The search is what anyone would undertake if he were not sunk in the everydayness of his own life. To become aware of the possibility of the search is to be onto something. Not to be onto something is to be in despair.” – Walker Percy
Search quotes to help you find the way
21. “Don’t look at someone else and want to be them. Search within yourself and find out who you are and be someone positive.” – Kelly Rowland
22. “The search for happiness is one of the chief sources of unhappiness.” – Eric Hoffer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of the pursuit of happiness quotes that will make you smile.
23. “Science is the search for truth, that is the effort to understand the world: it involves the rejection of bias, of dogma, of revelation, but not the rejection of morality.” – Linus Pauling
24. “Let no one be slow to seek wisdom when he is young nor weary in the search of it when he has grown old. For no age is too early or too late for the health of the soul.” – Epicurus
25. “We are a people in a quandary about the present. We are a people in search of our future. We are a people in search of a national community.” – Barbara Jordan
26. “I’m an ocean, because I’m really deep. If you search deep enough you can find rare exotic treasures.” – Christina Aguilera
27. “I may be old-fashioned. But I believe there is such a thing as a search for beauty – a delight in the nice things in the world. And I don’t think one should have to apologise for it.” – Saul Leiter
28. “Grief can be the garden of compassion. If you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life’s search for love and wisdom.” – Rumi
29. “One of the greatest joys known to man is to take a flight into ignorance in search of knowledge.” – Robert Staughton Lynd
30. “We will bankrupt ourselves in the vain search for absolute security.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
Search quotes to inspire you on your journey
31. “Of all the passions of mankind, the love of novelty most rules the mind. In search of this, from realm to realm we roam. Our fleets come loaded with every folly home.” – Shelby Foote
32. “It is not accidental that all phenomena of human life are dominated by the search for daily bread – the oldest link connecting all living things, man included, with the surrounding nature.” – Ivan Pavlov
33. “Digital world is changing its home, and I am in search of an evolution that exists beyond the digital world.” – Pranav Mistry
34. “For my art, there is a common theme most of the time: it is using the things we can see to search for the world we cannot see.” – Cai Guo-Qiang
35. “I have respect for what other people believe. What I believe in my own life is that it’s a search for how I can do things better, whether it’s being a better man or a better father or finding ways for myself to improve.” – Tom Cruise
36. “Attempt the end, and never stand to doubt. Nothing’s so hard but search will find it out.” – Robert Herrick
37. “A humble knowledge of thyself is a surer way to God than a deep search after learning.” – Thomas a Kempis
38. “One can state, without exaggeration, that the observation of and the search for similarities and differences are the basis of all human knowledge.” – Alfred Nobel
39. “I’m never going to search for anyone’s acceptance. I’m just going to be me, and people are eventually going to have to accept it.” – Kevin Abstract
40. “The traveler was active; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes ‘sight-seeing.’” – Daniel J. Boorstin
Other search quotes to inspire you
41. “The search for the truth is not for the faint-hearted.” – Vincent D’Onofrio Truth
42. “The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.” – Erich Fromm
43. “Every time I start a new work, I try to be different and to start with a new perspective, so I search for a new idea, something which gives me a new way to access my creativity.” – Ludovico Einaudi
44. “I don’t think you’ll ever have a perfect world because we humans are prone to error, and so we’re always in search of an upgrade.” – Henry Rollins
45. “We should not be so taken up in the search for truth, as to neglect the needful duties of active life; for it is only action that gives a true value and commendation to virtue.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
46. “Our own relentless search for novelty and social status locks us into an iron cage of consumerism. Affluence has itself betrayed us.” – Tim Jackson
47. “If we become increasingly humble about how little we know, we may be more eager to search.” – John Templeton
48. “I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of.” – Michel de Montaigne
49. “Making a wrong decision is understandable. Refusing to search continually for learning is not.” – Phil Crosby
50. “The noblest search is the search for excellence.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
What are your favorite inspirational search quotes about discovery?
It can be frustrating to search for something that is missing or unknown. These search quotes will motivate you to retrace your steps and look everywhere.
If you search high and low and never give up, you will find the things that you seek in life. Are you on the hunt for something in particular? Keep your goals in mind as you search for opportunities and try your hardest.
Whether you’re looking for love or just trying to find your car keys, we’re all searching for something. Share these search quotes and life lessons with your loved ones to encourage them to never stop looking for success.
What are your favorite inspirational search quotes about love and happiness? Let us know in the comment section below.
December 7, 2020 7:00 AM EST