These waxing quotes are for anyone that has experienced the painful process of removing unwanted body hair.
Waxing is the process of removing unwanted body hair by using a wax or another sticky substance to stick to the hair and then pulling on the covering so that the hair is pulled out at the root.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
The waxing process has long been used as ancient Egyptians were the first to use it because they believed a smooth, hairless body was beautiful.
Although the process is more known for being used by women, many men use the process to remove unwanted body hair as well.
The process of pulling out the hair can be very painful, especially for first-timers, and has been used as comedic bits in movies and television shows.
Take a look at these waxing quotes to enjoy a good laugh.
The Best Wax Quotes
Check out some of the best wax quotes about getting a waxing.
1. “I don’t love waxing.” — Jennifer Lopez
2. “A woman should try a Brazilian wax at least once.” — Eva Longoria
3. “I believe in grooming. Grooming is my preference.” — Cameron Diaz
4. “As for waxing, I’ve never waxed in my life, and I never would.” — Matthew Rhys
5. “I am Armenian, so, of course, I am obsessed with laser hair removal!” — Kim Kardashian
6. “I like cats, and I tried waxing once, and that hurt like a son of a gun.” — C.C. Hunter
7. “I love a good wax! I just love the cleanliness and smoothness of it!” — Stassi Schroeder
8. “I had a body wax. It’s the most painful thing I have ever done in my life.” — Andy Serkis
9. “Waxing was an interesting experience. Not quite as painful as I expected.” — Channing Tatum
10. “A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won’t get a bikini wax.” — Rita Rudner
Quotes About Waxing
These quotes give different perspectives on waxing.
11. “I’m Italian, so I need to get someone to wax my eyebrows, but I’m not so good at keeping it up.” — Gia Coppola
12. “Practice deep breathing while you wax. When you anticipate pain, you may unintentionally hold your breath.” — Nicole Galan
13. “Oh, and I’ve never had a wax in my life. Waxing makes no sense to me because you have to grow it out to wax it.” — Elizabeth Banks
14. “Because the hair comes out by the root, it grows back in much slower than shaving, so you stay nice and smooth longer,” — Angela Lamb
15. “Waxing can actually simultaneously remove some of the top layers of dead skin cells, which can make your skin feel smoother,” — Angela Lamb
16. “My friend, Sue Ann, in college pulled me aside and said, ‘Honey, I love you, but you have got to start waxing your eyebrows.’” — Angela Kinsey
17. “I tell my girlfriends – ‘Imagine if all the time you put into waxing and primping, you took all of that energy and put it into something useful.’” — Isla Fisher
18. “For a man, it’s not easy to play a woman onscreen. You have to wax your body. You dress up a lot to be able to do justice to the portrayal.” — Vishwajeet Pradhan
19. “I’m one of those low-maintenance people – let’s get it done and get going. It’s not that painful to wax, but… I don’t have time for it – just give me the razor.” — Elisha Cuthbert
20. “Many of us endure pain in the service of beauty every single day. We rip off our hair with hot wax, jam our soft skin into modern-day corsets, and burn our scalps with dyes.” — Rachel Simmons
Funny Wax Quotes From the Movie “40 Year-Old Virgin”
Here are some quotes from the movie 40 Year Old Virgin during a funny scene where the main male character gets waxed.
21. “F..k! I hate you!” — Andy Stitzer
22. “Ooh! Como se llama” — Andy Stitzer
23. “I’m staying. This is gonna be good.” — Cal
24. “Yooooooo, Kelly Clarkson!” — Andy Stitzer
25. “We gonna need more wax!” — Waxing Lady
26. “If she starts waxing his pubes, I’m outta here.” — Cal
27. “Ahh! I hate you! Stop smiling, you jerk!” — Andy Stitzer
28. “Cancel all my afternoon appointments!” — Waxing Lady
29. “Gosh, I am so sorry. I usually don’t curse.” — Andy Stitzer
30. “So this is the first time getting body wax?” — Waxing Lady
More Waxing Quotes
Here are a few more relatable quotes if you’ve experienced waxing before.
31. “I am very impressed with the results (from laser hair removal). Even after the first treatment, there was a huge difference. I save time every day that would be spent waxing or shaving.” — Deborah
32. “Although a lot of pain for a little screen time; shaving legs, waxing eyebrows, high heels, trying to put on a bra, losing weight because women’s clothes are so revealing—ladies, you have my respect.” — Lou Diamond Phillips
33. “She would babysit me every day, and she would take me over to her friend’s houses with all kinds of things going on: tucking, and eyebrow drawing, waxing, all sorts of things. I was literally raised by gay men.” — Ellen Pompeo
34. “Everyone always asks me how to get the most mileage out of a spray tan. I’m spoiled, and I get a fresh one every week, but my best advice for the rest of the girls out there is to wax a day in advance of your spray tan.” — Cheryl Burke
35. “I remember [my mom] made me get a facial for the first time; I was like 13, and I guess I’d started having hair under my arms. During my facial, I had someone come and wax my underarms, and I was so terrified because she didn’t warn me!” — Khloe Kardashian
36. “I had to grow the hair down there. But because of years of waxing, as all of us girls know, it doesn’t come back quite the way it used to. They even made me a merkin – a wig – because they were so concerned that I might not be able to grow enough.” — Kate Winslet
37. “Negative side effects of waxing can include uncomfortable problems like pain, ingrown hairs, breakouts, and infected hair follicles. Even so, many people prefer waxing because of its longer-lasting results and because it is relatively inexpensive and easy to do.” — Nicole Galan
38 “I have the hairiest forehead you could ever imagine, and I would always break out and get all cracky on my forehead just from all the hair that I had… So in high school, I would wax it off because there was just so much hair, and then I would laser it off a little bit.” — Kim Kardashian
39. “As someone with incredibly thick hair, I’ll be honest and admit that waxing hasn’t always been my favorite method of hair removal. Yet when I compare it to the inevitable razor bumps, painful ingrown hairs, and overall irritation that’s most likely to come post-shaving, I’ll deal with the in-the-moment pain of waxing over that any day.” — Kayla Greaves
40. “When your hairs are pulled out by their roots, it takes way longer for hair to grow back in than it does when you shave because the hair has further to go when growing back. You’ll have softer skin for much longer than the day or so it takes for hairs to start showing up again on your skin after shaving, giving you back precious minutes formerly spent wielding a razor in the morning.” — Alaina Raftis
What Areas of the Body Is Waxing Used On?
Waxing can be used on any area of the body that people would like hair removed, but there are some common areas it is used on.
For women, waxing is most often used to remove hair from legs, bikini area, upper lip, and armpits, and for men, it is most often used on their backs, chests, and stomachs.
Please share these waxing quotes with a friend that could use a good laugh and post any comments about waxing in the comment section below.