If you love gambling, you’ll enjoy reading these casino quotes.
We have created a list containing the best possible quotes about casinos.
In addition to the quotes, you’ll also find exciting facts about casinos below.
So, without any further ado, let’s dive in!
Interesting facts about casinos
We all know that casinos are popular among gamblers throughout the world.
However, there are various other things about casinos not known to most of us.
Please continue reading if you are interested in knowing some interesting facts about casinos.
- The biggest slot machine win was $39.7 Million, and a person won the amount at the Excalibur Casino.
- Since organized gambling was first seen in 1638 in Italy, which is the place where casinos first originated.
- Online slot machines are bound to pay at least 70% of the total winning amount won by the player.
- Some people consider poker as a lucrative career opportunity after retirement.
- Slot machines were first introduced into casinos in 1887, which Charles Fallen designed.
- It seems unbelievable that the longest poker game continued for eight years.
- Robert Maxwell is the biggest roulette loser globally, who lost £1.5 million in just three minutes.
Why casinos are popular
There are numerous reasons for the popularity of casinos.
However, a few of the most notable ones are listed below.
- The biggest reason casinos are popular is that it sounds like the easiest way to make money.
- Also, casinos are popular due to their glitz and glamour.
- Playing gambling in a casino is a risky yet exciting activity, which thrills most people who are attracted to casinos.
- Most gamblers enter casinos to escape the challenging and stressful environment of the outer world.
- The casino is a great place to enjoy social life and build connections.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of gambling quotes
Top 10 Casino Quotes
Here are the top 10 casino quotes for you to read and enjoy.
1. “Wall Street has become a veritable casino.” ― Maurice Allais
2. “I’ve never bet in a casino; it’s just not something I do.” ― Alan Pardew
3. “We’re all living in a casino. It’s just Vegas. Everything is on camera.” ― Ashton Kutcher
4. “I’m not a gambler, let’s just say that, nor have I ever been a dealer at a casino.” ― Anna Gunn
5. “I wanted to disprove the notion that you couldn’t open a great restaurant in a casino.” ― David Chang
6. “When we grew up, we wanted to do two things: to own a sports team and a casino.” ― Dan Gilbert
7. “Casino games are the one kind of content that has stood the test of time for decades.” ― Brock Pierce
8. “We have partnered Highgate to create our first key flagship property in Las Vegas.” ― Oyo Hotels & Casino.” ― Ritesh Agarwal
9. “I felt ‘Quantum of Solace’ completely lost its way. We were lucky on ‘Casino Royale.” ― Martin Campbell
10. “To this day, people are still talking about the Coral Casino’s parties of the ’30s, ’40s, ’50s.” ― Ty Warner
Insta-Worthy Casino Quotes
These casino quotes are interesting enough to share on Instagram.
11. “What I don’t want to see is our political system corrupted by gambling money, especially casino gambling money.” ― Robert J. Bentley
12. “The Casino is a place where you lose, not only the money, but also your spirit, health, and time. No doubt is in it.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
13. “If you spend a week at a casino you will very easily see that people have a certain way of behaving in a casino.” ― Mads Mikkelsen
14. “Stack the cards in your favour, and in a casino, you’ll get arrested and put in prison, but in business and in life, it’s the right thing to do.” ― Theo Paphitis
15. “There is a respectable body of economic thought that holds that casino gambling is actually economically regressive to a state and a community.” ― Mario Cuomo
16. “I still pinch myself that I have a second-hand Aston Martin DBS Volante, the convertible model of James Bond’s car from ‘Quantum of Solace’ and ‘Casino Royale.” ― Paul Hollywood
17. “I hated how Sam Rothstein got manipulated by Sharon Stone’s character in ‘Casino.’ I mean, I just hate how he gets manipulated; that just gets ridiculous to me. I know it’s historic, but I hated that.” ― Mekhi Phifer
18. “Games of chance often involve some amount of skill; this does not make them legal. Good poker players often beat novices. But poker is still gambling, and running a poker room – or online casino – is illegal in New York.” ― Eric Schneiderman
19. “I could not pass up the opportunity to build and operate a casino next door to my hometown. This casino will be where Louisiana locals and Texans will want to play, stay, and enjoy themselves.” ― Tilman J. Fertitta
20. “When I graduated, I was going to go to school for law, but had such an affinity for hip-hop. It was like walking into a casino and I decided to bet everything on hip-hop, and I hit! My hit wasn’t just a hit for me, it was a hit for everyone in this culture.” ― Doug E. Fresh
Interesting Casino Quotes
Below are a few of the most interesting casino quotes for you to read and enjoy.
21. “Casino Royale’ was fabulous and I saw ‘Bourne Identity’ over and over again.” ― Akshaye Khanna
22. “My father was a gambler. My father could not resist a casino or a card game. He loved gambling.” ― Samuel Goldwyn, Jr
23. “I love to gamble, always have! In Georgia there is not a casino, so the closest thing to a slot machine is a scratch ticket.” ― Kim Zolciak-Biermann
24. “The government, of course, will print money to bail out the banks’ uncovered casino bets, but not to bail out the elderly from the theft of their funds.” ― Paul Craig Roberts
25. “There has been great laziness in my soul. Lots of days I could write songs, but I could also take my $400 and play the slot machines at the riverfront casino.” ― Chuck Berry
26. “For too long executive officials, businesspeople and hangers-on have enjoyed this private casino, using the payments into Fifa’s account to fund their lavish lifestyles.” ― Sol Campbell
27. “I didn’t want to do ‘Casino Royale’ when they told me to audition. I said no. Then they sent me the script, and I thought it was actually very interesting – and I had no other work at the time.” ― Eva Green
28. “Recently, I went up to Casino Rama to see Martin Short’s show, just to see how he put it all together. And after the show, I went backstage and picked his brain to find out why he did certain things.” ― Trish Stratus
29. “I remember I went to audition for the first Daniel Craig Bond film, ‘Casino Royale.’ I was there in this Versace dress, and I remember looking in the mirror, and I couldn’t have felt less like a Bond girl if I tried.” ― Rachael Stirling
30. “As my wife says, I’ll never fully retire, but it’ll start to slow down. I’ll continue to do the local gigs or go to Las Vegas. But I won’t be going out to Ohio to play an Indian casino anymore. Those will probably go by the wayside.” ― Bill Engvall
Casino Quotes for all Gamblers
These casino quotes are for all types of gamblers. So, let’s check out.
31. “Investment banking has, in recent years, resembled a casino.” ― Vince Cable
32. “With the casino and the beds, our passengers will have at least two ways to get lucky on one of our flights.” ― Richard Branson
33. “Casino games such as roulette, blackjack, baccarat, slot machines and so on, are stacked in favour of the house.” ― Victoria Coren Mitchell
34. “I competed in a test round of ‘Kitchen Casino.’ I feel like it’s good to know what the competitors are going through.” ― Bill Rancic
35. “If you’re a poker player and you show up at a casino at 8 a.m., you’re going to be by yourself or with some people that are rocks and just don’t give you any action.” ― Chris Moneymaker
36. “I like to think of the world as a sort of a casino, except the house doesn’t have the advantage. If you’re smart, you have an advantage. It behooves you to place a lot of bets.” ― Evan Williams
37. “Like so much in Singapore, admission to the Marina Bay’s casino is hierarchical: Free for anyone with an international passport, costly for locals, off-limits to migrant workers altogether.” ― Alan Huffman
38. “Deck of cards, I always have ’em with me. We love to play on the planes when we travel. If I’m bored, I play Spades, Tonk, I’m a huge Blackjack player. Stay out of the casino, though.” ― Bradley Beal
39. “We have never heard of laundering in Macau; money laundering is unheard of. Mind you, my casino, every bit of money – someone says Stanley Ho, you issue me a check of so much money – we don’t give that easy.” ― Stanley Ho
40. “I actually do quite well in Omaha. It’s one of my better games. I love pot-limit Omaha and Omaha high-low. I do quite well in them. If I play in a casino, I usually play some kind of mixed game with Omaha and hold ’em.” ― Chris Moneymaker
More Casino Quotes and Sayings
Here are a few other casino quotes for you to enjoy.
41. “Hollywood is a casino. You have to put your chips on the table and hope for the best.” ― Byron Allen
42. “If Trump claimed something was the most luxurious, it was likely a dank, low-end casino in Atlantic City.” ― Rick Wilson
43. “I go to Vegas now, and I’m in the casino, and I’m gambling, and there’s a guy in a wet bathing suit gambling right next to me.” ― Sebastian Maniscalco
44. “Let’s embrace productive capitalism, not casino capitalism, by restoring transparency and true competition in the commodities markets.” ― Maria Cantwell
45. “Twice I got thrown out of casino, literally thrown out by my feet thrown through the front door when I thought I had caught a cheater one night.” ― Mike Lindell
46. “My whole business philosophy is based on a risk-reward ratio. But it’s got to stack up. If it doesn’t, don’t do it. You might as well go to a casino.” ― Theo Paphitis
47. “Casino gambling is colorful and dramatic and theatrical. Steve Wynn I like theme parks. The fastest roller coaster I’ve ever been on is at a casino in Nevada.” ― Tia Carrere
48. “The contemporary casino is more than a gambling destination: it is a multifarious pleasure enclosure intended to satisfy every member of the family unit.” ― Colson Whitehead
49. “I would love to have gone there, fight at Madison Square Garden or a casino in Las Vegas, but there are no American heavyweights now who can pose a challenge to me.” ― David Haye
50. “A Rogue by Any Other Name’ is the first book in the ‘Rules of Scoundrels’ series, centered on a legendary pre-Victorian casino and her four scandalous aristocratic owners.” ― Sarah MacLean
Which of these Casino Quotes is your Favorite?
The collection above contains a variety of casino quotes and sayings for you to read and share.
Besides, we have also discussed the reasons for the popularity of the casinos and interesting facts about them.
We have tried to offer you the best possible quotes worth reading.
If you have found your favorite casino quote, share it with us via the comments section.