Our latest collection of Dr. Wayne Dyer quotes on Everyday Power Blog.
Dr. Wyane Dyer is a modern-day living legend in the field of counseling, psychology and personal development. He is one of the few people I would consider a true guru. Dyer has worked extensively with people like Oprah, Deepak Chopra and Eckhart Tolle on issues like relationships, meditation, meaning, love and purpose.
Wayne has written over 20 books and has 8 kids of his own! He practices what he preaches and is FULLY tapped into his everyday power! I hope these quotes let you see how amazing you are, just as you are!
Amazing Wayne Dyer Quotes And Daily Affirmations
1. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
You cannot control other people and their foolishness, but you can always control yours. Live accordingly.
2. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.” – Wayne Dyer
Our world is a mirror of us. Be the kind of world you want to live in.
3. “When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out – because that’s what’s inside. When you are squeezed, what comes out is what is inside.” – Wayne Dyer
I love this one! It’s easy to look good when their is no pressure. But when the pressure is on…who do you become?
4. “Friends are God’s way of apologizing for your family.” – Wayne Dyer
We are born into our family, however we can always choose our friends. If you we’re blessed with an amazing family – wonderful. If not – your great friends will become great family.
5. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.” – Wayne Dyer
To add, it’s much easier to stay on the dance floor when the only thing your thinking about is the staying with the beat!
6. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
Love yourself and love being with yourself.
7. “When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace.” – Wayne Dyer
Even when it’s difficult. When you’re hungry, frustrated, disappointed, stressed out, running late, just broke a promise, just got called out – be in the moment, be kind.
8. “The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.” – Wayne Dyer
Focus on who you need to become to make great things happen in your life. See yourself that way. On a regular basis, imagine yourself being the way you want to be. It’s possible.
9. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Wayne Dyer
10. “If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again.” – Wayne Dyer
Think about all of those who have come before you, in your family, in history. They are all with you at all times. They are rooting for you. They’re whispering very quietly, “It’s possible.”
Other inspirational Wayne Dyer quotes
11. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” – Wayne W. Dyer
12. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” – Wayne W. Dyer
13. “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.” – Wayne W. Dyer
14. “Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.” – Wayne W. Dyer
15. “Your reputation is in the hands of others. That’s what the reputation is. You can’t control that. The only thing you can control is your character.” – Wayne W. Dyer
16. “I am realistic, I expect miracles.” – Wayne W. Dyer
17. “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.” – Wayne W. Dyer
18. “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.” – Wayne W. Dyer
19. “Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.” – Wayne W. Dyer
20. “You’ll see it when you believe it.” – Wayne W. Dyer