Are you looking to transform your life?
If yes, use these daily affirmations to drive positive change in your life.
Affirmations are expressions we aim at our mind in order to alter our thinking patterns and therefore transform our lives.
Affirmations not only motivate and keep you focused on your goals, but the change in thought also changes your behavior.
Having a positive mindset makes you feel more energetic and causes you to be more active.
How have affirmations affected your life?
When you practice affirmations, limiting beliefs that you may have had previously will appear less daunting and you will become more confident to make the changes you need to in order to achieve success.
Like any habit, it takes 21 to 30 days for affirmations to stick to the brain.
So, to change your thoughts, affirmations should be practiced daily.
Here is a list of 100 daily affirmations that you can use to improve any area in your life.
Don’t forget to also read these positive affirmations that will help you change your life for the better.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Daily affirmations about love and relationships
1. I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.
2. My heart is always open, and I radiate love.
3. All my relationships are long-lasting and loving.
4. I see everything with loving eyes, and I love everything I see.
5. I deserve love and I get it in abundance.
6. Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.
7. I am surrounded by love every day of my life.
8. I love myself and because of that everyone loves me.
9. I attract love in everything I do.
10. I freely express the love I feel to those I love, and they return my gesture.
11. I am blessed with a beautiful family.
12. I get the help I need, when I need it, from various sources. My support system is strong and loving.
13. I cherish my friendships.
14. My friends empower me.
15. I am available for my friends and family.
16. My relationships are loving and harmonious.
17. I always stay in contact with my friends.
18. I am a compassionate, forgiving friend.
19. I am the friend I would want for myself.
20. I am dependable.
21. I am positive and loyal.
22. I am generous with time, patience, and love to my family.
23. I am the family member I want to be.
24. I communicate well with my family.
25. My family cooperates with each other.
26. We are a well-balanced family.
27. My family is healthy and vibrant.
28. I am a source of love and inspiration for my family.
29. I encourage my family to achieve their dreams.
30. I radiate love and happiness to my family.
You might also like these inspirational morning quotes to help you seize the day.
Daily affirmations about gratitude and forgiveness
31. I am grateful for all that I am, for all that I have, and for all that I experience.
32. I have an attitude of gratitude.
33. My thoughts are focused on positivity and thankfulness.
34. I am sincerely grateful, and this attracts positivity into my life.
35. My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have.
36. I am grateful for my family, my friends, and my relationships.
37. I am thankful for simply being alive.
38. I am thankful for what I have.
39. I am grateful for all the positive things that are coming my way.
40. I am grateful for the people in my life.
41. I release all ill feelings in me about people, incidents and anything else. I forgive everyone associated with me.
42. The door to my heart opens inward. I move through forgiveness to love.
43. The past is over, so it has no power now. The thoughts of THIS moment create my future.
44. I give myself the gift of freedom from the past and move with joy into the now.
45. There is no problem so big or small that it cannot be solved with love.
46. I am ready to be healed. I am willing to forgive. All is well.
47. I move beyond forgiveness to understanding, and I have compassion for all.
48. Each day is a new opportunity. Yesterday is over and done.
49. I know that old, negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
50. I am forgiving, loving, gentle, and kind, and I know that life loves me.
Daily affirmations about self-worth
51. I accept and experience all my feelings.
52. It is healthier to express myself clearly and directly.
53. I am worthy of what I desire.
54. I can reward myself for trying new things.
55. I am love. I am purpose. I was made with divine intention.
56. I choose life. I choose happiness.
57. I trust my body, I trust myself.
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of self worth quotes to boost your confidence.
58. I am now clearing my negative beliefs.
59. I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.
60. I am worthy. I am loved. I am enough.
61. I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity and sadness.
62. I love and approve of myself.
63. I am competent, smart, and able.
64. I believe in myself.
65. I recognize the many good qualities I have.
66. I surround myself with people who bring out the best in me, and I see the best in others.
67. I let go of negative thoughts and feelings about myself.
68. I love who I am. I love who I have become.
69. I am always growing and developing.
70. I love and accept myself just as I am.
You might also like these grace quotes to feed your soul.
Daily affirmations about health
71. Every day, in every way, I am getting healthier and healthier and feeling better and better.
72. I love myself and I am perfectly healthy.
73. My body is healthy, and I’m grateful.
74. I am full of energy and vitality and my mind is calm and peaceful.
75. I’m allowed to take time to heal.
76. I always feel good. As a result, my body feels good and I radiate good feelings.
77. I am getting healthier every day.
78. I treat my body as a temple. It is holy, it is clean, and it is full of goodness.
79. I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body.
80. My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
Daily affirmations about money and success
81. I am abundant.
82. Abundance flows through my open arms.
83. I am connected to the abundance of the universe.
84. I am worthy enough to follow my dreams and manifest my desires.
85. I am grateful for the riches in my life.
86. I am wealthier each day.
87. I believe in my unlimited prosperity.
88. I create money easily and effortlessly.
89. I have more than enough money to pay my bills.
90. I have wealth in every area of my life.
91. I am capable of attracting daily abundance.
92. I celebrate the abundance of everything in my life.
93. Today will be a productive day.
94. I am a magnet for success.
95. I am capable of achieving greatness.
96. I use obstacles to motivate me to learn and grow.
97. Every day I wake up and go to the best job in the world.
98. I know my calling and the work I am supposed to do in my life.
99. I achieve whatever I set my mind to.
100. I have the power to create change.
More daily affirmations to inspire you
101. I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
102. I affirm and encourage others, as I do myself.
103. I put my energy into things that matter to me.
104. I am allowed to ask for what I want and what I need.
105. I am in charge of my life.
106. I am in charge of how I feel and I choose to feel happy.
107. I trust myself to make the right decision.
108. I am responsible for myself, and I start there.
109. I believe in the good things coming.
110. I am open to limitless possibilities.
Daily affirmations for students
111. There is no one better to be than myself.
112. I feel thankful to be a student and it shows.
113. I get better every single day.
114. I am a gifted student, and I can achieve anything.
115. My mistakes help me learn and grow.
116. I am kind and courteous to all people.
117. I believe in my goals and dreams.
118. I strive to do my best every day.
119. I am free to make my own choices.
120. I have a sharp mind that makes me a very good student.
Daily Affirmation Quotes To Keep You Focused
121. “I am highly driven and motivated to succeed. I am on the path to abundance. I am creating a wonderful life for myself.” — Becca Anderson
122. “I have a good life and the more I become aware of all that is good around me, the happier I feel.” — Gilly Pickup
123. “Today I will be pleasantly surprised. I am free to make my own choices and decisions.” — Nicholas Mag
124. “I am capable enough to achieve all my goals quickly and easily.” — Venkataramana Rolla
125. “I breathe in love and flow with life.” — Louise L. Hay
126. “I focus positive energy on an issue until I get results.” — Sharon Elaine
127. “My growth is entwined with my positive state of mind.” — Jennifer Williamson
128. “I love watching how my positive statements dissolve negativity in others.” — Charlene M. Proctor
129. “I will find as much joy in today as I want to find. I will try to remember that each moment is sacred and full of promise.” — Karen Casey
130. “Today’s Affirmation: I choose healthy, supportive, and nourishing reactions.” — Brook Noel
Short Daily Affirmations To Encourage You To Be Patient In Life
131. “If you don’t decide what your priorities are in life, everyone else will decide for you.” — Christy Wright
132. “No matter what gets done and how much is left undone, I am enough.” — Brene Brown
133. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
134. “The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind.” — Maya Angelou
135. “You are the sky—everything else is just the weather.” — Pema Chödrön
136. “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
137. “You are always on your way to a miracle.” — SARK (Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy)
138. “I can do anything but not everything.” — Greg McKeown
139. “Remember that what’s happened to you does not define who you are.” — Noa Shaw
140. “Optimism is the fuel driving every fight I’ve been in.” — Kamala Harris
Daily Affirmations To Believe In Yourself
141. “I give myself permission to be all that I can be, and I deserve the very best in life.” — Louise Hay
142. “Realize now the power that your words command if you simply choose them wisely.” — Tony Robbins
143. “I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.” — Muhammad Ali
144. “I have a magical work in a magical way. I give magical services for magical pay.” — Florence Scovel Shinn
145. “I was in the right place at the right time.” — Mel Allen
146. “You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.” — David Viscott
147. “I am a gift of joy that God gives to a wonderful world.” — Ernest Holmes
148. “Be the change you want to see.” — Mahatma Gandhi
149. “I am the joy of life expressing and receiving in perfect rhythm.” — Louise Hay
150. “Your mind believes what you tell it.” — Paul J. Meyer
Which of these daily affirmations inspired you to practice a positive mindset
The body is full of complex systems that keep us going for a lifetime.
One of these systems is called the Reticular Activating System (RAS).
This is an information processing system that filters what we do and don’t notice.
When you repeat affirmations often, the brain will notice things related to what you’re thinking about.
So, when you repeat “I choose happiness” the brain will notice more things that make you happy.
Your brain strengthens connections every time you think about something.
It’s like riding a bike.
At first it’s hard, but once you figure it out, it becomes so easy!
Practice affirmations on a daily basis to strengthen your brains connection with what you want to focus on.
How have affirmations affected your life?
Do you have a favorite daily affirmation that we didn’t mention?
Let us know in the comment section below.
August 23, 2022 6:00 AM EST