Are you looking to transform your life? If yes, use these daily affirmations to drive positive change in your life.
Affirmations are expressions we aim at our mind in order to alter our thinking patterns and therefore transform our lives.
Affirmations not only motivate and keep you focused on your goals, but the change in thought also changes your behavior.
Having a positive mindset makes you feel more energetic and causes you to be more active.
How have affirmations affected your life?
When you practice affirmations, limiting beliefs that you may have had previously will appear less daunting and you will become more confident to make the changes you need to in order to achieve success.
Like any habit, it takes 21 to 30 days for affirmations to stick to the brain. So, to change your thoughts, affirmations should be practiced daily.
Here is a list of 100 daily affirmations that you can use to improve any area in your life.
Don’t forget to also read these positive affirmations that will help you change your life for the better.
Daily affirmations about love and relationships
1. I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.
2. My heart is always open, and I radiate love.
3. All my relationships are long-lasting and loving.
4. I see everything with loving eyes, and I love everything I see.
5. I deserve love and I get it in abundance.
6. Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.
7. I am surrounded by love every day of my life.
8. I love myself and because of that everyone loves me.
9. I attract love in everything I do.
10. I freely express the love I feel to those I love, and they return my gesture.
11. I am blessed with a beautiful family.
12. I get the help I need, when I need it, from various sources. My support system is strong and loving.
13. I cherish my friendships.
14. My friends empower me.
15. I am available for my friends and family.
16. My relationships are loving and harmonious.
17. I always stay in contact with my friends.
18. I am a compassionate, forgiving friend.
19. I am the friend I would want for myself.
20. I am dependable.
21. I am positive and loyal.
22. I am generous with time, patience, and love to my family.
23. I am the family member I want to be.
24. I communicate well with my family.
25. My family cooperates with each other.
26. We are a well-balanced family.
27. My family is healthy and vibrant.
28. I am a source of love and inspiration for my family.
29. I encourage my family to achieve their dreams.
30. I radiate love and happiness to my family.
Daily affirmations about gratitude and forgiveness
31. I am grateful for all that I am, for all that I have, and for all that I experience.
32. I have an attitude of gratitude.
33. My thoughts are focused on positivity and thankfulness.
34. I am sincerely grateful, and this attracts positivity into my life.
35. I take time to be grateful for all the small things, such as the blue sky or the sound of laughter.
36. I am grateful for my family, my friends, and my relationships.
37. I am thankful for simply being alive.
38. I am thankful for what I have.
39. I am grateful for all the positive things that are coming my way.
40. I am grateful for the people in my life.
41. I release all ill feelings in me about people, incidents and anything else. I forgive everyone associated with me.
42. The door to my heart opens inward. I move through forgiveness to love.
43. The past is over, so it has no power now. The thoughts of THIS moment create my future.
44. I give myself the gift of freedom from the past and move with joy into the now.
45. There is no problem so big or small that it cannot be solved with love.
46. I am ready to be healed. I am willing to forgive. All is well.
47. I move beyond forgiveness to understanding, and I have compassion for all.
48. Each day is a new opportunity. Yesterday is over and done.
49. I know that old, negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
50. I am forgiving, loving, gentle, and kind, and I know that life loves me.
Daily affirmations about self-worth
51. I accept and experience all my feelings.
52. It is healthier to express myself clearly and directly.
53. It is safe for me to be vulnerable.
54. I can reward myself for trying new things.
55. My dreams can come true.
56. I choose life. I choose happiness.
57. I trust my body, I trust myself.
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of self worth quotes to boost your confidence.
58. I am now clearing my negative beliefs.
59. I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.
60. I forgive myself completely.
61. I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity and sadness.
62. I love and approve of myself.
63. I am competent, smart, and able.
64. I believe in myself.
65. I recognize the many good qualities I have.
66. I surround myself with people who bring out the best in me, and I see the best in others.
67. I let go of negative thoughts and feelings about myself.
68. I love who I am. I love who I have become.
69. I am always growing and developing.
70. I love and accept myself just as I am.
Daily affirmations about health
71. Every day, in every way, I am getting healthier and healthier and feeling better and better.
72. I love myself and I am perfectly healthy.
73. Every cell in my body is health conscious.
74. I am full of energy and vitality and my mind is calm and peaceful.
75. I think only positive thoughts and am always happy and joyous, no matter what the external conditions are.
76. I always feel good. As a result, my body feels good and I radiate good feelings.
77. Every day is a new day full of hope, happiness, and health.
78. I treat my body as a temple. It is holy, it is clean, and it is full of goodness.
79. I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body.
80. I am free of diabetes, free of blood pressure problems, free of cancerous cells, and free of all life-threatening diseases.
Daily affirmations about money and success
81. I am abundant.
82. Abundance flows through my open arms.
83. I am connected to the abundance of the universe.
84. I am financially free.
85. I am grateful for the riches in my life.
86. I am wealthier each day.
87. I believe in my unlimited prosperity.
88. I create money easily and effortlessly.
89. I have more than enough money to pay my bills.
90. I have wealth in every area of my life.
91. I am respected by everyone in my work environment.
92. I am acknowledged for all my good efforts at work.
93. I love and enjoy my work and I receive the perfect pay.
94. I am a magnet for success.
95. Success flows easily into my open arms.
96. My employer recognizes my hard work and give s me a huge raise.
97. Every day I wake up and go to the best job in the world.
98. I know my calling and the work I am supposed to do in my life.
99. The type of work I do is miraculously in complete demand.
100. I have created the perfect business for myself and my pay is overwhelming.
Which of these daily affirmations inspired you to practice a positive mindset
The body is full of complex systems that keep us going for a lifetime. One of these systems is called the Reticular Activating System (RAS). This is an information processing system that filters what we do and don’t notice.
When you repeat affirmations often, the brain will notice things related to what you’re thinking about. So, when you repeat “I choose happiness” the brain will notice more things that make you happy.
Your brain strengthens connections every time you think about something. It’s like riding a bike. At first it’s hard, but once you figure it out, it becomes so easy!
Practice affirmations on a daily basis to strengthen your brains connection with what you want to focus on.
How have affirmations affected your life? Do you have a favorite daily affirmation that we didn’t mention? Let us know in the comment section below.
March 9, 2020 7:20 AM EST