Your mindset is the most powerful tool that you have, and the best thing you can do with it is to remind yourself of all the good in your life each morning using words of affirmation.
Allow these powerful and positive affirmations allow you to set the tone for each day.
Starting your day with some morning mantras or positive affirmations might feel silly at first.
But with time and practice, I think you will find them to be not only enjoyable but an essential part of your day as well as your way of thinking.
I have written these mantras and the best daily affirmations for you to try.
Use them as a guide to making your own, as words that resonate with you alone, to have more meaning and power.
For the time being, feel free to borrow my words of affirmation to start the daily practice.
Hopefully, they will give you some ideas on how to create inspiring affirmations suited just for you!
Words of affirmation for positive energy
1. “If I can change my thoughts, I can change anything.”
2. “Today, I will make progress towards my goals.”
3. “My thoughts do not control me; I control my thoughts.”
4. “I am capable of what I am willing to work for.”
5. “I trust myself and my instincts above anyone else.”
6. “To love myself is the ultimate love.”
7. “To make small steps towards big goals is progress.”
8. “There is no greater goal than being content with yourself.”
9. “No one controls how I feel about myself but me.”
10. “To be positive is to be productive.”
11. “No negative thought will take root in my mind.”
12. “I am unique, so I will be uniquely successful.”
13. “I believe in my ultimate potential.”
14. “I do not need anyone’s approval but my own.”
15. “Never underestimate yourself. You are capable of great things.”
16. “I am fulfilling my purpose in this world.”
17. “I will achieve great things through small steps.”
18. “If you are happy, you are motivated.”
19. “I am thankful for what I have, even if it is not perfect.”
20. “I will have a positive impact on someone else’s day.”
21. “My mind and my heart will remain open today.”
22. “I can choose to make my curses, my blessings.”
Words of affirmation for work and life
23. “My greatest struggles are my greatest lessons.”
24. “I will always remember that I only have control over myself and my choices.”
25. “I will learn what I do and do not have control of. I will let go of the latter.”
26. “Always remember that you have enough, you do enough, and most importantly, you are enough.”
27. “Be the person that you say you want to be. It is within your control.”
28. “I am fierce. I am unafraid. I am bold.”
29. “I will love myself the way that I say I want others to. They cannot do for me what I will not do for myself.”
30. “Create a life that makes you excited to get out of bed each day.”
Short mantras to help you when things are difficult
31. “Always choose kindness; you never know what someone is going through.”
32. “Acts of kindness do not cost a thing, but they return to us great riches.”
33. “If it does not serve you, sever it from your life.”
34. “If I wish for it, I need to be willing to work for it.”
35. “I believe in myself. I am capable of whatever I set my mind to.”
36. “I can be kind, fierce, and brave – all at the same time.”
37. “I do not need to put anyone down to build myself up.”
38. “I give myself permission to go after what I want.”
39. “If it were easy, it would NOT be worth it.”
40. “Never miss a chance to make someone’s day. You never know when you changed their day.”
41. “Never forget that you write your own story. So make it one you will never forget.”
42. “Lessons and wisdom is all around us if we are only willing to listen.”
43. “I already have everything I need.”
44. “I will express my appreciation for those I love each day.”
45. “I will not take for granted that people know what I love and appreciate about them.”
46. “I release all the negativity within me and open myself up to happiness and opportunity.”
Positive affirmations to brighten your day
47. “I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.”
48. “I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day.”
49. “Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.”
50. “I am comfortable looking in the mirror, saying, “I love you, I really love you.”
51. “I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.”
52. “I claim my power and move beyond all limitations.”
53. “Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.”
54. “Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love.”
55. “My thoughts are filled with positivity, and my life is plentiful with prosperity.”
56. “I forgive myself for not being perfect.”
Other positive affirmations to inspire you
57. “I am on earth for a reason, and I am committed to living a positive life and being a positive influence on others.”
58. “I’m in control of how I react to others.”
59. “I look and feel radiant knowing I have so much to offer the world.”
60. “I am strong enough to make my own decisions.”
61. “I reach any goal I set my mind to. If I dream it, I can do it. No goal is out of reach.”
62. “I’m courageous and stand up for myself.”
63. “I am patient with myself and accept that positive change takes time. My best self is emerging every day.”
64. “My life is a gift, and I appreciate everything I have.”
65. “I ask for what I want because I deserve it. I honor my desires today and always.”
66. “I surround myself with positive people who will help bring out the best in me.”
The power of positive affirmation quotes from Cyndie Spiegel’s book A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
Such a good book, filled with awesome words of affirmation!
67. “You will not please everyone. Be okay with this.”
68. “You may just receive everything you had the courage to dream up.”
69. “What if you spent time focusing on what makes you extraordinary?”
70. “Expand, discover, and thrive with your heart wide open to wonder.”
71. “You will be a better person because of your imperfections, not in spite of them.”
72. “You can physically change your brain by consciously changing your thoughts.”
73. “The one person that will impact your life most is in the reflection of your mirror.”
74. “Don’t give up. Keep going. Keep moving. Take one step, then another, until you arrive.”
75. “YOU’VE NEVER GONE TOO FAR TO TURN BACK. Even if you’ve traveled miles in one direction, you can always turn around.”
76. “YOU ARE POWERFUL. You are more capable than you know, more brilliant than you comprehend, and more powerful than you can even begin to understand.”
Replace a few of the words “you” with “I,” and you can add some of these into your daily practice!
Believe In Yourself Using These Words of Affirmation
You can do more than you think you can.
77. “I am highly driven and motivated to succeed. I am on the path to abundance.” — Becca Anderson
78. “I have a good life, and the more I become aware of all that is good around me, the happier I feel.” — Gilly Pickup
79. “Today, I will be pleasantly surprised. I am free to make my own choices and decisions.” — Nicholas Mag
80. “I choose love. This is how I level up.” — Stephanie Jameson
81. “I am visualizing a perfect world where everyone is living in harmony and experiencing their life purpose to the fullest.” — Jack Canfield
82. “I am capable enough to achieve all my goals quickly and easily.” — Venkataramana Rolla
83. “I breathe in love and flow with life.” — Louise L. Hay
84. “I focus positive energy on an issue until I get results.” — Sharon Elaine
85. “My growth is entwined with my positive state of mind.” — Jennifer Williamson
86. “I will find as much joy in today as I want to find. I will try to remember that each moment is sacred and full of promise.” — Karen Casey
Need more convincing that you are capable?
Let these words of affirmation remind you that you can do it!
87. “It’s not what happens to you, It’s what you do about it.” — W Mitchell
88. “At the center of your being, you have the answer; you know who you are, and you know what you want.” — Laozi
89. “Constant repetition carries conviction.” — Robert Collier
90. “The purpose of nature is the advancement and development of life.” — Wallace D. Wattles
91. “Laughter is a powerful way to tap positive emotions.” — Norman Cousins
92. “Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough.” — Josh Billings
93. “You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.” — John Addison
94. “I say no to doubt and yes to life!” — Wayne Dyer
95. “People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of them.” — Epictetus
96. “Our business in life is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
Which of these did you like best?
Replacing negative thoughts with positive, hopeful, and inspirational ones can have a profound impact on the tone you set for your day and how you feel about yourself.
We want to give you the tools to change your perspective, and all it takes is showing you that you possess the power to do that all on your own!
It is important to note that words of affirmation are not always enough, but don’t worry; there are things you can do when they don’t work that will keep your mind right!
I hope you enjoyed these mantras and positive affirmations.
My greatest wish is that they provide you with a map of inspiring thoughts and ideas.
Share some daily affirmations you use with us in the comment section below.
Check out these related lifestyle articles:
Wondering why some people can make things happen and others can’t? Know the other things you can do to start becoming more productive today.
Introduce yourself to some wise words and concepts that will provide inspiration or advice to help us fulfill our potential and allow us to live the life we were destined to live.
When life gets tough, just turn to these words of encouragement and you’ll feel better in no time.
Have you ever wondered why some people succeed in many areas of life while others remain stagnant or give up altogether? Find out why here.
Check out these related quote articles:
Ready to get inspired and uplifted? These words of wisdom are here for you, friend!
Keeping a motivated mind requires food for thought, and these motivational one-liners are the perfect snack.
Life constantly offers valuable lessons that shape our journey and guide our growth.
Looking for inspirational be-yourself quotes to encourage you? Here are some uplifting quotes about being yourself to inspire your best life.