If you couldn’t help but like the film, you’ll also like these Zombieland quotes.
There have been a lot of zombie movies and television shows that have been popular over the last several decades.
Most of them take the same type of approach.
They are frightening and try to portray what the apocalyptic world would be like as realistically as they can.
Zombieland is not like the others.
Zombieland takes a comedic approach to a world full of zombies.
It follows the story of a college-aged kid who meets up with three strangers as they travel across the country looking for anywhere that is free from zombies.
When you’re used to the traditional zombie movie, you can’t help but laugh at this movie.
And if you’re a fan of the movie, you’ll like these Zombieland quotes.
Don’t forget to also check out these Shadow and Bone quotes that will help you gear up for the 2nd season of the show.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Check out more inspirational quotes on our motivational quotes category page.
Most Popular Zombieland Quotes
1. “I hate coconut! Not the taste, the consistency.” – Tallahassee
2. “Who’s Bill Murray?” – Little Rock
You will also enjoy our article on Wandavision quotes.
3. “I’ve never been good with farewells so… that’ll do, Pig.” – Tallahassee
4. “Who’s Gandhi?” – Little Rock
5. “Time to nut up or shut up.” – Tallahassee
6. “It had to be a f***ing clown.” – Columbus
7. “Where are you, you spongy, yellow delicious bastards?” – Tallahassee
8. “You want to feel how hard I can punch you?” – Tallahassee
9. “You did all this for a Twinkie?” – Witchita
10. “Oh America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I’ve come to realize that you can’t have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland. It’s amazing how quickly things go from bad to total shitstorm.” – Columbus
11. “Is that how you say hello where you come from?” – Bill Murray after Columbus shoots him
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of The Walking Dead quotes from the hit show about a zombie apocalypse.
Columbus’ Rules from Zombieland Quotes
12. “The first rule of Zombieland; Cardio. When the virus struck, for obvious reasons, the first ones to go were the fatties.”
13. “… which leads me to my second rule; the double-tap. In those moments when you’re not sure the undead are really dead-dead, don’t get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head.”
14. “Don’t let them catch you with your pants down.”
15. “You have to focus on your survival, which leads to Rule #4. Pretty basic. Fasten your seatbelts. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride.”
16. “Another rule to surviving Zombieland: ‘Travel light’ And I don’t mean just luggage.”
Funny Zombieland Quotes from Tallahassee
17. “I haven’t cried like that since Titanic.” – Tallahassee
18. “I mean, you probably get this all the time. Maybe not lately, but I’m such a huge fan of yours. You know, I swear, I’ve seen every one of your movies a million times. I even loved your dramatic roles and just everything. Six people left in the world and one of them is Bill f***ing Murray.” – Tallahassee
19. “I could use a Twinkie…” – Tallahassee
20. “My momma always told me someday you’ll be good at somethin’. Who’d have guessed that somethin’ would be zombie killin’?” – Tallahassee
21. “We got taken hostages by a twelve-year-old?” – Tallahassee
22. “There is a box of Twinkies in there. And not just any Twinkies, but the last box of Twinkies in the whole universe.” – Tallahassee
23. “The best part is no more flushing. Epic.” – Tallahassee
24. “You know, you’re like a penguin on the North Pole who hears the South Pole is really nice this time of year.” – Tallahassee
25. “I can tell already, you’re gunna get on my nerves.” – Tallahassee
Which of these Zombieland quotes is your favorite?
The original film premiered back in 2009 and quickly gained popularity becoming the top-grossing zombie film for several years.
Ten years later a sequel was released that followed the same characters but did not have the same level of success.
Throughout the original film, there were rules shared on how to survive the zombie apocalypse.
Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson were even featured in some promotional videos that expanded on the list of rules.
They ended up with a total of 33 rules.
If you’re curious to hear more of the rules that were shared in these Zombieland quotes and lines, you’re going to have to watch the movie to find out!