If you are a great fan of Adidas, you will love reading and sharing these Adidas quotes.
We have created this list to help you find the best Adidas quotes.
You will also learn about Adidas as a sportswear brand.
So, without any delay, let’s dive in!
A Brief Intro to Adidas
Adidas is a famous German brand offering high-end sportswear.
It has gained the status of a renowned name in the sports world.
This company has been offering top-quality sportswear products for more than 70 years.
Due to its innovative designs and durability, Adidas now collaborates with leading athletes and sports leagues.
History and Evolution of Adidas
Adolf Dassler was the man who started Adidas in 1949.
He is also associated with another famous sportswear brand, “Puma,” which he started in partnership with his brother.
Initially, the brand name was “Adi Dassler.”
However, later on, the name of this company was changed to “Adidas.”
Within a couple of years, the company was popular for its impressive designs and superior quality.
During its journey of success, Adidas has evolved a lot.
For instance, its product line has expanded into a range of options, including:
- Lifestyle products
Collaborations and Partnerships
Adidas is currently partnering with some of the biggest names in the industry.
Besides it has also collaborated with top athletes, including:
- Lionel Messi
- Derrick Rose
- James Harden
The company also partners with sports leagues like NBA, MLS, and NFL.
In addition, Adidas manufactures official team merchandise and uniforms for these leagues.
Innovation is the Key to Success
Adidas has learned that innovation is necessary to stay at the forefront and lead the competitors.
The development of several groundbreaking and innovative technologies is associated with Adidas.
Boost technology was one of Adidas’s most noteworthy innovations in 2013.
It is a cushioning technology that offers unsurpassable energy and comfort.
This is why it is widely used in various sports shoes manufactured by Adidas.
Adidas also gained popularity as a company striving for sustainability.
Hence, Adidas has taken up various eco-friendly initiatives that utilize minimum resources.
For instance, the company is committed to using recycled materials, which helps reduce carbon emissions.
Adidas is set to achieve its goal of utilizing just recycled polyester by 2024.
You will also enjoy our article on Nike quotes.
Top 10 Adidas Quotes
Now let’s check out the collection of top 10 Adidas quotes from our compilation.
1. “My Adidas make me happy.” — Adidas
2. “Put on your Adidas and step off.” — Ed O.G.
3. “I asked her for Adidas, and she bought me Zips.” — DJ Jazzy Jeff
4. “Adidas is not just a shoe company. It’s a lifestyle.” — Kanye West
5. “Our shoes must always be recognizable as Adidas shoes.” — Adolf Dassler
6. “I always played soccer in Adidas, but I always wore Nike. I love street sportswear.” — Ian Astbury
7. “We got hookers with heaters that’ll stray pop and put more shells in your top than Adidas.” — Kool G Rap
8. “What if we promoted, like, Adidas or something? Would that make Nike mad enough to show up?” — Rick Riordan
9. “I was the first athlete, from a training standpoint, with Adidas to have their own signature shoe.” — Keyshawn Johnson
10. “I don’t think anything I’ve done with Adidas has been shifted. It’s been part of the Pusha T brand, has for sure been organic and natural.” — Pusha T
Adidas Quotes from Commercial Campaigns
Some of the most catchy and snappy quotes from popular commercial campaigns of this brand are compiled in this section.
11. “Rise Above.” — Adidas
12. “Adidas is all in.” — Adidas
13. “Sport needs creators.” — Adidas
14. “Create your own game.” — Adidas
15. “Impossible is nothing.” — Adidas
16. “Leave nothing but your best.” — Adidas
17. “Love Your Body. Flash Adidas.” — Adidas
18. “Play with heart, win with style.” — Adidas
19. “The athlete’s mind is the athlete’s edge.” — Adidas
20. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” — Adidas
Adidas Quotes from Adidas’ Adorers
Here are some interesting quotes by avid Adidas followers. The brand means so much to them that they are intrigued to discuss it.
21. “I’m a fan of Adidas. They are consistent, and they never compromise on quality.” — David Beckham
22. “You’d be sick if you saw my Adidas collection…you would be physically sick if you saw it. I’m not gonna say where it is.” — Ian Brown
23. “Leo almost jumped out of his tool belt. He turned … and mentally kicked himself. He just had to invoke Adidas, the goddess of off-brand shoes.” — Rick Riordan
24. “I love to shop, especially in retro stores. I have about a million pairs of old-school sports shoes like Adidas, so that’s probably my biggest vice.” — Carrot Top
25. “Adidas is a very personal inspiration to me. It has enriched my creative life. It’s an exchange between different cultures, different ideas, and most of all; it is teamwork.” — Yohji Yamamoto
26. “I’m a big fan of the Adidas three-stripe old-school zip-up tracksuit tops. I’ve got several for everyday wear, including an olive-green one, a burgundy one, and a cream one with leather arms.” — Jonas Armstrong
27. “I’d say I am more of a comfort person. I have Adidas sneakers that are my favorite thing on the planet. Adidas high tops with black jeans and a fur hat that I love wearing. I love vintage shopping.” — Tatiana Maslany
28. “I bought a bag of tortilla chips that was almost as big as me. And I bought some work clothes and a pair of Adidas that I could never imagine affording before in my life. So far, America was very impressive.” — Yeonmi Park
29. “I have to love the DNA of the brand fundamentally. I need to be able to fuse my personality with theirs. That’s what I’ve done with Adidas, Swatch, and in a different way with Moschino. I really have to feel fused with it.” — Jeremy Scott
30. “Adidas produced a limited-edition pair of Haçienda trainers designed by Yohji Yamamoto (Saville has worked with Yohji since the late 1980s, creating his catalogs and advertisements). They retailed for £345, but people queued up from midnight just to be first through the doors to buy a pair. The shoes disappeared in twenty minutes – all sold out.” — Peter Hook
Multidisciplinary Adidas Quotes
In this section, you’ll find some of the best Adidas quotes from authors across many fields.
31. “Quality brought Adidas to the top, and only quality guarantees our success.” — Adolf Dassler
32. “The energy in working with my team at Adidas is really good for me. Being this is the third installment; I feel like everybody is comfortable with everybody.” — Pusha T
33. “EA SPORTS has a strong partnership with Adidas and through this relationship, they approached Adidas about using some of their top players from around the world.” — Claudio Reyna
34. “If a team lives up to its role as favorite, it will have earned the World Cup. By the way, Adidas grew by about 30 percent in Brazil even without sponsoring the national team.” — Herbert Hainer
35. “I love Tinkerbell because she’s feisty and about it. She’s got swag! She’s going to do what she wants to do. I even have a Tinkerbell tattoo, and she is wearing Adidas flip-flops!” — Kidada Jones
36. “Companies were getting a lot tougher on labor contracts these days; Hack had heard stories. At Adidas, if you quit your job and your replacement wasn’t as competent, they sued you for lost profits.” — Max Barry
37. “I picked up the phone and called Herbert Hainer, the CEO of Adidas, and said, ‘Well, it’s Peace Day coming up. I think it’s about time, after 60 years, to end this feud. How about doing something together?’” — Jochen Zeitz
38. “I do California casual a little bit better than really small European cut, tight apparel, But I can rock some Gucci when I need to. I say this as I’m wearing Adidas sweatpants and a ten-year-old Chrome Hearts T-shirt.” — Carson Daly
39. “Globally, proving myself working well with Adidas, showing my work could be globally distributed and loved and appreciated and still be challenging. Maybe I’m one of the first people on a larger scale to make more challenging and more unique items.” — Jeremy Scott
40. “The Nike swash that cost $30 and was designed by a Portland State University art student was probably worth that when she first showed it to them. At that point, it had no equity at all. None of the guys commissioning it particularly liked it, they all wanted the Adidas three stripes, and they thought that was a good logo.” — Michael Bierut
Adidas Quotes to Fuel Your Passion for Sportswear
Following are some inspiring and motivating Adidas quotes to fuel your passion for sportswear.
41. “They can bite, but cannot be us,
They can come and pick up little slang but cannot see us,
You ought to be ashamed trying to fit in my Adidas,
So Run like DMC like you don’t know you got no heater.” — Andre Benjamin
42. “Predominantly, I’m an Adidas guy who walks around in sports gear all the time because there’s always a ball right next to me somewhere. I do a lot of sports, but I do enjoy wearing a lot of suits.” — Mads Mikkelsen
43. “I remember when you could always rely on those little street kids to pop a few people for the latest Nikes,” Vice-President John said. “Now people get mugged for Reeboks, for Adidas – for generics, for Christ’s sake.” — Max Barry
44. “Well, life isn’t a cakewalk, is it?! Eighty-nine percent of the world’s most valuable art was created by men living in rat-infested flats. Do you think Velásquez wore Adidas? You think he enjoyed the luxuries of central heating and twenty-four-hour pizza delivery?!” — Marisha Pessl
45. “I couldn’t hope to be in anything better than ‘Misfits.’ The reaction from fans has been mental. The weirdest thing is when people tell me I’m their inspiration. I can’t believe I get fan mail and loads of free clothes. Adidas sent me lots of stuff; it’s wicked!” — Lauren Socha
46. “When I started at Puma, you had a restaurant that was a Puma restaurant, an Adidas restaurant, a bakery. The town was literally divided. If you were working for the wrong company, you wouldn’t be served any food; you couldn’t buy anything. So it was kind of an odd experience.” — Jochen Zeitz
47. “The Adidas +Challenge is a really cool opportunity for kids here in Los Angeles and across the country to get excited for the FIFA World Cup this summer. As a big fan of soccer, I’m looking forward to seeing the 32 youth teams compete for the title of Team USA and represent our country at the global finals in Berlin.” — Luke Wilson
48. “Brazil used to have – and still has, in some ways – a strong culture of showing off. And that’s not only in sneakers and streetwear. People like to show how much their sneakers cost, usually by rocking performance models with visible technology, like Nike Shox, Adidas Springblade, and ASICS Noosa. It’s like a status symbol for someone that wants to show to the world they “succeeded in life,” no matter how rich they actually are.” — Ricardo Nunes
49. “Adidas has invested so much into this collab and into me. It’d be easy for any brand, with some of the spearheads they have in their roster, just to say, “We got this guy and that guy over there, the Pusha T thing can just be – eh.” But they haven’t spared any expense; they’ve let their creativity run wild, and it really makes me feel that I’m a part of a family. It makes me feel like they enjoy watching the growth of Pusha T.” — Pusha T
50. “The main challenge is a technology and that’s something I really push and work closely with Adidas on. They’re real leaders in sports performance, always trying to push that further and further and get the best technology they can. That takes time and has rigorous testing, it’s very laborious, but it’s also very rewarding. You get to work with fantastic athletes, and that’s a fantastic thing that has nothing to do with my day job in ready-to-wear.” — Stella McCartney
Which of these Adidas Quotes is your Favorite?
After going through our Adidas quotes, you should better understand this brand.
It is clear why this brand is so famous.
We have also discussed Adidas’s history and upcoming plans.
If you have found an Adidas quote that inspires you the most, do share it with us.
You can use our comments section to let us know your choice.
We would love to hear from you.