If you love recapping the stories, share your favorite American Crime Story quote with us in the comments.
American Crime Story is an American anthology true crime series and is the second installment in the American Story media franchise.
Each season contains a miniseries and has a storyline of its own, independent of the events in other seasons.
In addition, each season was loosely based on critically acclaimed literary works of the 20th century.
Due to its intelligent writing and character referencing, this series successfully won the hearts of the audience across the whole United States.
This show is filled with intense drama and action revolving around enticing topics about politics, psychology and mystery.
Here are some of the most iconic American Crime Story quotes just for you.
Don’t forget to also check out these Boardwalk Empire quotes from the roaring 20s crime drama.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
American Crime Story quotes from Johnnie Cochran
1. “I like to win. This case is a loser.” — Johnnie Cochran
You will also enjoy our article on Toy Story quotes.
2. “I ain’t trying to be respectful. I’m trying to win.” — Johnnie Cochran
You will also enjoy our article on Grey’s Anatomy quotes.
3. “Evidence doesn’t win the day. Jurors go with the narrative that makes sense. We’re here to tell a story. Our job is to tell that story better than the other side tells theirs.” — Johnnie Cochran
4. “You’re a man who loves people, who people love right back. That’s you. You’re a fighter. You’re a runner. And when you get knocked down, I need you to pop right back up like you know you can and keep going, because this right here, this right here, O.J. Simpson, is the run of your life.” — Johnnie Cochran
5. “We get one black juror, just one… and I’ll give you a hung jury. When I give you a hung jury… you are going home. You’re going home.” — Johnnie Cochran
6. “Today we make them think these cops lie about little things, so that tomorrow we can show them they lie about big things. Even if they’re doing it for what they think is right. That’s where we pull. That’s where the daylight’s at.” — Johnnie Cochran
7. “Time after time, the police shoot first, and offer sloppy apologies afterwards.” — Johnnie Cochran
8. “The world needs more black men willing to make a difference.” — Johnnie Cochran
9. “The truth will find us. It always does.” — Johnnie Cochran
10. “Ladies and gentlemen, remember these words: if it doesn’t fit, you must acquit.” — Johnnie Cochran
11. “See, the way things are sometimes, money is the only way to get justice.” — Johnnie Cochran
American Crime Story quotes from Marcia Clark
12. “He got away with beating her. He is not gonna get away with killing her.” — Marcia Clark
13. “We have to stop looking at this case as a slam dunk.” — Marcia Clark
14. “Toughen up, Cochran. This is the smokers’ lounge. Day care’s on the first floor.” — Marcia Clark
15. “It’s really sad. The most famous collection of expensive lawyers in the world trying to buy O.J. out of trouble. And everyone’s jumping on the gravy train.” — Marcia Clark
16. “I’m not a public personality, I don’t know how to do this.” — Marcia Clark
American Crime Story quotes from F. Lee Bailey
17. “Whatever you and Marcia are doing, it’s gotta stop now, Johnnie. You get a mistrial, and we have to do this whole thing over again. There is no way you will win.” — F. Lee Bailey
18. “Those tapes are today. In a week, they’re flotsam over the stern.” — F. Lee Bailey
19. “There’s only one way to shut up Dershowitz. Hire him.” — F. Lee Bailey
20. “The parries and jabs, the turns of phrase. That’s where a case is won. Not by settling like a pussy.” — F. Lee Bailey
21. “It’s hard to be hated by both sides. It takes a man of certain character.” — F. Lee Bailey
American Crime Story quotes from O.J. Simpson
22. “I’m not black. I’m O.J.” — O.J. Simpson
23. “You got to get it on your own. Nobody can do it for you.” — O.J. Simpson
24. “If these people convict me, maybe I did do it.” — O.J. Simpson
25. “If I don’t talk, it looks like I have something to hide.” — O.J. Simpson
Which of these American Crime Story quotes is your favorite?
Each series blends true crime stories and popular conspiracy theories provoking passionate and thoughtful discussion surrounding critical events in American history and politics.
The series provided amazing entertainment value while stimulating the curiosity of its viewers to real-world events.
Much like the show’s portrayal, real-world politics became too scandalous and circus-like during the recent decades.
Furthermore, human decency and morality seem to be declining in our society and we are seeing it at the national level.
Let these American Crime Story quotes and sayings serve as a reminder to always seek accountability and justice.