These Seinfeld quotes offer up advice about dating, having a happy holiday, and even eating habits!
Get out of the smelly car and enjoy these sayings!
Jerry Seinfeld is a comedian and star of “Seinfeld.”
This show was an American television staple from 1989-1998.
We owe so many great quips to this show, like “Yada, Yada, Yada.”
What is the best episode of Seinfeld?
That is a really hard question to answer, but really every episode where Jerry and Elaine interact is hilarious.
I am a fan of the Soup Nazi episode.
Check out these Seinfeld quotes from your favorite member of the crew.
Whether it was to laugh, learn a life lesson, or just marvel at Kramer, Seinfeld delivered!
Don’t forget to also read these Big Lebowski quotes from the Coen Brothers classic.
Seinfeld quotes about dip, muffins, and other foods
1. “You dipped the chip. You took a bite. And you dipped again. That’s like putting your whole mouth right in the dip! From now on, when you take a chip — just take one dip and end it.” – Timmy
2. “Hey, how come people don’t have dip for dinner? Why is it only a snack, why can’t it be a meal, you know? I don’t understand stuff like that.” – Puddy
3. “It’s the best part. It’s crunchy, it’s explosive, it’s where the muffin breaks free of the pan and sort of does its own thing. I’ll tell you. That’s a million-dollar idea right there. Just sell the tops.” – Elaine
4. “You’re through Soup Nazi. Pack it up. No more soup for you. Next!” – Elaine
5. “Look, I got a few good years left. If I want a Chip Ahoy, I’m having it.” – Morty
6. “Hunger will make people do amazing things. I mean, the proof of that is cannibalism.” – Jerry
7. “Look to the cookie, Elaine!”– Jerry
8. “Boy, these pretzels are makin’ me thirsty.” –Kramer
9. “I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me.” –Jerry
10. “I can’t do this anymore, it’s too long! Just tell your stupid story about the stupid desert and just die already! Die!” – Elaine
Smelly Seinfeld Quotes
11. “Can you die from an odor? I mean, like if you were locked in a vomitorium for two weeks, could you actually die from the odor?” – Elaine
12. “You know, I got a great idea for a cologne. ‘The Beach’. You spray it on and you smell like you just came home from the beach.” – Kramer
13. “Human, it’s human to be moved by a fragrance.” – Kramer
14. “Do I smell something? What am I, hard of smelling? Of course, I smell something” – Elaine
15. “So, when somebody has B.O., the O usually stays with the B. Once the B leaves, the O goes with it.” – Jerry
16. “Say you got a big job interview, and you’re a little nervous. Well, throwback a couple shots of Hennigan’s and you’ll be as loose as a goose and ready to roll in no time. And because it’s odorless, why, it will be our little secret.” – Kramer
Also check out these Ron Burgundy quotes that will make you laugh out loud.
Seinfeld quotes about bras, sex, and dating
17. “You have the chicken, the hen, and the rooster. The chicken goes with the hen… So who is having sex with the rooster?” – Frank
18. “Sex, that’s meaningless, I can understand that, but dinner; that’s heavy. That’s like an hour.” – Jerry
19. “Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don’t stare at it. It’s too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away.” – Jerry
20. “That’s the bra I gave her, she’s wearing it as a top! The woman is walking around in broad daylight with nothing but a bra on. She’s a menace to society.” – Elaine
21. “People on dates shouldn’t even be allowed out in public.” – Jerry
22. “Borrowing money from a friend is like having sex. It just completely changes the relationship.” – George
23. “I spend so much time trying to get their clothes off, I never thought of taking mine off.” – George
24. “How long it takes to find a bra? What’s going on in there? You ask me to get a pair of underwear, I’m back in two seconds…you know about the cup sizes and all? They have different cups.” – Frank
25. “I’m not a lesbian. I hate men, but I’m not a lesbian.” –Elaine
You might also like these neurotic George Costanza quotes about nothing.
Did you enjoy these Seinfeld quotes?
It has been said that Seinfeld marketed itself as a “show about nothing”, and yet to a generation of 90’s young adults it taught us so much about everything!
Was there a character that resonated with you back then?
Is it the same one you relate to now?
Hopefully, these Seinfeld quotes brought you back to a nostalgic place and reminded you that you can screen your phone calls, and there is nothing wrong with that!
Did you find a quote that would make even George’s mother laugh?
Do you have an all-time favorite Seinfeld episode?
Share your favorite Seinfeld quote or episode, in the comment section below!
August 12, 2022 5:00 AM EST