Fans of comedy or Disney will love these The Emperor’s New Groove quotes!
The Emperor’s New Groove was produced and released by Walt Disney Pictures as an animated comedy film in 2000.
Mark Dindal directed the movie based on the screenplay written by David Reynolds.
The movie characters were voiced by David Spade and John Goodman, among others.
The plot is based on ancient Peruvian culture with a humorous twist.
The self-centered Emperor Kuzco (David Spade) is turned into a llama by his ex-adviser and her dim-witted sidekick.
Emperor Kuzco is then forced to turn to a village leader named Pacha (John Goodman) to help him return to the palace and get turned back into a human.
The hilarious writing and plot of the story will have you laughing throughout the movie.
Enjoy these funny The Emperor’s New Groove quotes!
Best of The Emperor’s New Groove quotes
Relive some of the best moments with these quotes.
1. “No touchy.” — Kuzco
2. “Hit the road, Bucky.” — Kuzco
3. “Why would I kidnap a llama?” — Pacha
4. “Don’t drink the wine—poison.” — Kronk
5. “I am one hungry king of the world.” — Kuzco
6. “Make me the special, and hold the gravy!” — Yzma
7. “This is the last time we take directions from a squirrel.” — Yzma
8. “Don’t tell me—we’re about to go over a huge waterfall.” — Kuzco
9. “Okay, okay, on second thought, make my potatoes a salad.” — Kuzco
10. “You know, the funny thing about shaking hands is you need hands.” — Kuzco
Popular Emperor’s New Groove quotes
Get a taste of the popular Disney movie with these quotes.
11. “You know, it’s a good thing you’re not a big, fat guy, or this would be really difficult.” — Kuzco
12. “Tell us where the talking llama is, and we’ll burn your house to the ground.” — Yzma
13. “Good, because believe it or not, I think I need a bath.” — Kuzco
14. “I got a little secret for you; come here. No, closer. I don’t make deals with peasants!” — Kuzco
15. “Now, you stop being hard on yourself. All is forgiven.” — Old Man
16. “I remember telling you that I was building my pool where your house was, and then you got mad at me. Oh, and you turned me into a llama!” — Kuzco
17. “So, we have to get him back to the palace, find the lab, and change him back.” — Pacha
18. “Look at those wrinkles. What is holding this woman together?” — Kuzco
19. “I could have let you die out there in that jungle, and then all my problems would be over.” — Pacha
20. “So, I’ll be building my summer home on a more magical hill. Thank you.” — Kuzco
Don’t burn bridges
In the movie, we see that although Emperor Kuzco has mistreated Pacha, he now needs Pacha’s help.
These two were at odds due to the Emperor’s lousy treatment of Pacha and his village, but they learned to work together and become friends.
Please share these The Emperor’s New Groove quotes with your family and friends for some good laughs!
Share your favorites in the comment section below.
January 18, 2023 6:35 AM EST