Meat lovers will enjoy these beef quotes!
Beef is the name for meat that comes from cows.
Beef is one of the most popular and versatile types of meat.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
It is a favorite among many chefs, grill masters, and meat consumers.
While beef is the general term for any meat from cows or cattle, there are some basic cuts of beef:
- Chuck – often used as a roast
- Rib – a popular meat for barbecuing
- Loin – expensive and popular cut for steaks such as T-bone or Porterhouse
- Round – a popular cut for steaks
- Flanks – a popular cut for steaks
- Plate – cheap and tough meat that is used as short ribs or skirt or hanger steaks
- Brisket – one of the most famous cuts for barbecuing
- Shank – great for stews and soups
The taste and versatility of beef make it the third most consumed meat in the world, behind poultry and pork.
Take a look at these beef quotes to learn more about this popular meat!
Best Beef Quotes
Here are some of the best quotes about the famous type of meat.
1. “Beef. Yes.” — Lemony Snicket
2. “Mustard’s no good without roast beef.” — Chico Marx
3. “I don’t even have money for a cheeseburger!” — Allen Iverson
4. “A hot dog at the game beats roast beef at the Ritz.” — Humphrey Bogart
5. “Any of us would kill a cow rather than not have beef.” — Samuel Johnson
6. “A tale without love is like beef without mustard: insipid.” — Anatole France
7. “I believe books should be like a prime rib steak ~ good and thick.” — E.A. Bucchianeri
8. “I eat a variety of foods like vegetables, fruit, and beef for protein and iron.” — Sasha Cohen
9. “I could still eat a cheeseburger if I wanted to. I just can’t have them every day.” — Drew Carey
10. “Why do we get so angry at ourselves when we eat foods we love? Do you think guys walk around going, ‘I just ate a cheeseburger, and I’m so mad at myself?’” — Martina McBride
Funny Beef Quotes to Make You Laugh
Enjoy these funny quotes about beef.
11. “My favorite animal is steak.” — Fran Lebowitz
12. “I take a vitamin every day; it’s called a steak.” — Robert Duvall
13. “Roast beef, medium, is not only a food. It is a philosophy.” — Edna Feber
14. “The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” — Julia Child
15. “I joined PETA for minks and dogs. I need my beef, my chicken, my seafood.” — Waka Flocka Flame
16. “If I have to be the bad guy because I eat beef ramen noodles, then I’ll be the bad guy.” — Ja Morant
17. “You know, it’s hard to beat bacon at any time of day. But I also am a big fan of corned beef hash.” — Nick Offerman
18. “Talk of joy: there may be things better than beef stew and baked potatoes and home-made bread – there may be.” — Ray Stannard Baker
19. “When I’m able to eat cheap and delicious food, like ramen and beef bowls, I can’t stop but to think, ‘Ah, what a great era I was born in.’” — Yoko Taro
20. “Puberty for me was graduating from Thousand Island salad dressing to Caesar salads. It was like going from hot dogs and hamburgers to beef stroganoff, or from ice cream in a cone to creme brulee.” — Richard Simmons
Beef Quotes About Having Beef With Someone
To have beef means to have a disagreement or fight with someone or something.
21. “I ain’t got no beef with nobody.” — Kevin Durant
22. “I don’t have beef with anyone, only Martians.” — Charlie Murphy
23. “We count on winning. And if we lose, don’t beef.” — Knute Rockne
24. “If a girl have beef with me, she gon’ have beef with me forever.” — Cardi B
25. “I don’t have any more animosity, any more beef with any one team in the NFL.” — Terrell Suggs
26. “What you call a infinite brawl, eternal souls clashin’ War gets deep, some beef is everlastin’.” — Nas
27. “I think that politics could be a positive thing. My beef is that people focus on the personal aspect of a politician too much.” — LL Cool J
28. “The are two types of vegetarians: (1) those who have beef with chicken; and (2) those who are too chicken to have beef.” — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
29. “Having beef with someone is unnecessary and avoidable. Whatever the issue, if not positive, it is an opportunity to cut the excess fat from an unhealthy dietary network.” — T.F. Hodge
30. “I’m not going to lie; there are more interesting ways to spend your time than answering questions about yourself. But if there were no questions to ask me, I might have a beef with that.” — Colin Farrell
Beef Quotes About The Beef Industry
There are many controversies behind beef, how healthy it is for you, and its industry.
31. “In beef trade issues, we base our decisions upon science.” — Mike Johanns
32. “Forests in the tropics are cut to make pasture to raise beef for the American market.” — Gary Snyder
33. “If we gave up eating beef, we would have roughly 20 to 30 times more land for food than we have now.” — James Lovelock
34. “The best proof of the high quality of American beef is the continued negative BSE findings supported by the highest surveillance possible.” — Rosa DeLauro
35.” The beef industry has contributed to more American deaths than all the wars of this century, all-natural disasters, and all automobile accidents combined.” — Neal Barnard
36. “I’m just angry at the sort of things that are winding up in ground beef. I’m angry that other people – mainly children – are going to be sickened by eating a hamburger.” — Eric Schlosser
37. “There is no good reason for our cattle producers to have such limited market access. Our beef is the best in the world, and we need to be allowed to reach global markets.” — Conrad Burns
38. “The weekend brought good news for our friends in the cattle industry. At long last, Japan has taken the steps needed for American beef to make its way back into the Japanese market.” — Randy Neugebauer
39. “But it’s not just the cattle producers; it’s all the attendant industries like transport and shipping and feed producers and the like. There will be enormous ramifications across the beef industry generally as a result of the Government’s decision to ban all exports to all of the abattoirs in Indonesia.” — Julie Bishop
40. “Today, the U.S. government can demand the nationwide recall of defective softball bats, sneakers, stuffed animals, and foam-rubber toy cows. But it cannot order a meatpacking company to remove contaminated, potentially lethal ground beef from fast food kitchens and supermarket shelves.” — Eric Schlosser
Beef Quotes About Burgers
Possibly the most loved beef dish, burgers are an American classic.
41. “Cheeseburger in paradise!” — Jimmy Buffett
42. “I can’t be on the cheeseburger diet all the time.” — Bobby Flay
43. “Eat clean to stay fit, have a burger to stay sane.” — Gigi Hadid
44. “Sometimes I thank God… for cheeseburgers.” — Garth Brooks
45. “The best stories are like the best burgers: big, juicy, and messy.” — A.D. Posey
46. “I think on stage I would like a cheeseburger to be thrown at me.” — Luke Hemmings
47. “You don’t have to eat a whole cheeseburger; just take a piece of the cheeseburger.” — Guy Fieri
48. “Life is too short to miss out on the beautiful things like a double cheeseburger.” — Channing Tatum
49. “Man who invented the hamburger was smart; man who invented the cheeseburger was a genius.” — Matthew McConaughey
50. “It’s important to keep a balanced diet, but I’m not a fan of deprivation. If I want a cheeseburger, I am not only going to eat that cheeseburger, but I’m going to enjoy that cheeseburger.” — Heidi Klum
What Are Some Ways You Can Cook Beef?
You can cook beef in a variety of ways, including with dry heat, which usually includes smoking, grilling, or roasting.
You can also fry it or dry it to eat it as beef jerky.
Additionally, beef can be cooked over moist heat by cooking it in a stew, braising the beef, or using the French method of Sous-vide.
Please share these beef quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about beef in the comment section below.