These Guy Fieri quotes will get your mouth watering as you hop on the bus to Flavortown.
Since 2006, Guy Fieri has been the reigning champion of food hosts on the Food Network.
Viewers love this chill, California dude with his bleached blond hair and the racer stripe in his goatee.
Fieri has hosted big hit shows like Guy’s Big Bite, Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games, and also often guest stars on Food Network Star.
Fieri’s success has come from being undeniably himself.
He claims that what you see on screen is what you get in real life.
He’s even come up with his own colloquialisms for when food tastes totally badass.
Without further ado, we hope you enjoy these Guy Fieri quotes.
Don’t forget to also check out these healthy eating quotes celebrating better food choices.
Guy Fieri quotes about food
1. “Some people are just born to cook and talk.” — Guy Fieri
2. “You’re like a blackjack dealer at the Flavortown Casino.” — Guy Fieri
3. “That [deep fryer] looks like the community pool in Flavortown.” — Guy Fieri
4. “I can’t play the guitar, but I can play the griddle.” — Guy Fieri
5. “In Japanese, sushi does not mean raw fish. It means seasoned rice.” — Guy Fieri
6. “No matter how tough the meat may be, it’s going to be tender if you slice it thin enough.” — Guy Fieri
7. “Short of screaming-hot Thai food, everything can be suitable for kids too.” — Guy Fieri
8. “I wake up in the morning thinking about food.” — Guy Fieri
9. “Dude, I’ve been stricken by chicken!” — Guy Fieri
10. “If you’re cooking and not making mistakes, you’re not playing outside your safety zone.” — Guy Fieri
Guy Fieri quotes about cooking
11. “Cooking is like snow skiing: If you don’t fall at least 10 times, then you’re not skiing hard enough.” — Guy Fieri
12. “I don’t expect it all to be good. I have fat dogs because I scrap that stuff out the back door.” — Guy Fieri
13. “I’m a five-seasons griller… I don’t care what the weather is like. My hair is impervious to any kind of dampness, so I don’t have too much to worry about.” — Guy Fieri
14. “It’s always good to go over the recipe beforehand, so you can easily think of the next thing that needs to be done.” — Guy Fieri
15. “I don’t know if it’s fair to call their Russian dressing Russian dressing — it should be called something sexy, like liquid Moscow.” — Guy Fieri
16. “When cooking for a big crew of hungry dudes who’ve been sleeping in a parking lot, do not think you can get away with fettucini Alfredo.” — Guy Fieri
17. “If you slow it down, eat in courses, your body, mind, stomach will catch up with this full feeling and you won’t eat as much.” — Guy Fieri
18. “You don’t have to eat a whole cheeseburger, just take a piece of the cheeseburger.” — Guy Fieri
19. “You know what, it might just be a mound of oil-logged Pillsbury crescent dough, but it’s bomb-dot-com tasty amigo.” — Guy Fieri
Guy Fieri quotes that take you to Flavortown
20. “[Those] fried green tomatoes, brother that’s a symposium of flavor.” — Guy Fieri
21. “I wanna be the ambassador to Chimichanga Flavour Town.” — Guy Fieri
22. “Liver is my number one most hated food. Oh, God, I get sick talking about it!” — Guy Fieri
23. “People who like [haggis] call it spicy, creamy, rich, and buttery — I don’t wanna tell you what I call it… ha ha.” — Guy Fieri
24. “Sometimes you pull up to a place and you just know it’s going to be good.” — Guy Fieri
25. “We’re takin’ you on a road rockin’ trip down to Flavortown, where the gravitational force of bacon warps the laws of space and time.” — Guy Fieri
Guy Fieri quotes on what to say when you eat really good food
26. “We’re Riding the Bus to Flavortown!” — Guy Fieri
27. “This is Gangsta!” — Guy Fieri
28. “This is Money!” — Guy Fieri
29. “This is Out of Bounds” — Guy Fieri
30. “This is off the Hook!” — Guy Fieri
31. “Shut the Front Door.” — Guy Fieri
32. “Bomb-dot-com tasty.” — Guy Fieri
33. “Funkalicious.” — Guy Fieri
34. “Capital T tasty.” — Guy Fieri
35. “Holy moly, Stromboli!” — Guy Fieri
36. “What a hot frisbee of fun!” — Guy Fieri
37. “I could put this on a flip-flop and it would taste good.” — Guy Fieri
More fun Guy Fieri quotes
38. “[Splash] some [rub] around the rest of the hog for good measure. This really doesn’t do a dang thing, but it makes you feel good about things and makes for good drama.” — Guy Fieri
39. “[They] make a porchetta that you won’t forgetta.” — Guy Fieri
40. “Don’t ever use lighter fluid, It’s un-American. Amateurs, losers, and idiots use lighter fluid.” — Guy Fieri
41. “His seafood is so fresh it’ll slap ya.” — Guy Fieri
42. “Kids want to saute, to cut the pizza, to see how the ingredients come together. If you let them do the fun stuff, they’ll develop skills and interests that will stay with them forever.” — Guy Fieri
43. “My friends and my family are such a massive part of my life. My kids are everything.” — Guy Fieri
44. “Peace, love and taco grease!” — Guy Fieri
45. “What you see is what you get with me. There’s no show.” — Guy Fieri
46. “It’s never too late to get good at something.” — Guy Fieri
47. “My philosophy is “Where is it written that at 40 you give up all your toys?” If I’m still having a great time doing something, I’m going to keep on doing it.” — Guy Fieri
48. “Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity.” — Guy Fieri
49. “I know how lucky I am. I never take it for granted. In this country [USA], anything can happen – anybody can be what they want to be. All I ever wanted was to be a good husband and father, a good chef, and to have my own restaurant. And the celebrity was never expected. Wouldn’t have even dared dream of it. And here I am. So anyone’s dreams can come true. And I’m very, very grateful for everything that’s come my way. I thank everyone who enjoys what I do.” — Guy Fieri
50. “I think anyone that grew up in the ’70s and ’80s grew up with Bob Barker and Wink Martindale and I think that was just always… when you were a game show host, you were a man of the hour.” — Guy Fieri
Hey good looking, whatcha got cooking?
Guy Fieri’s passion for cooking doesn’t stop at making great food.
He’s also passionate about kids and teaching them how to cook as well.
In 2008, Fieri influenced the state of California to create Cook With Your Kids Day, an annual holiday encouraging kids and their parents to spend more time in the kitchen together.
In 2010, Fieri launched CWK (Cooking With Kids), a program that motivates children to develop healthy eating habits in response to the childhood obesity crisis, as well as strengthen families as they share more quality time in the kitchen together.
Did you enjoy these Guy Fieri quotes and sayings?
Which quote is your favorite?
Let us know in the comments below!
August 13, 2022 5:00 AM EST