She’s dominated the charts since her Bodak Yellow track first hit the airwaves, and these Cardi B quotes prove she’s not going anywhere.
Even though it’s only been a few years, Cardi B has cemented herself as a household name.
Known for her mixtapes and rap features, unfiltered social media presence, and larger-than-life personality, Cardi B has proven that with confidence, passion, and a “give no f***s” attitude, it is possible to achieve your dreams.
With her first ever studio album out, Cardi B has not only dominated the rap and hip-hop charts, she has also initiated a new representation of girl power.
Despite the glitz and glamour her newly found stardom, she remains down to earth, speaks her mind, and follows her own conviction.
She has become the media’s symbol of a new portrayal of feminism.
Read on for some iconic Cardi B quotes for extra motivation to kick a** and take names.
Below is our collection of inspirational, funny, and powerful Cardi B quotes and sayings, collected from a variety of sources.
Also, check out our collection of savage quotes to ignite your inner boss.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Funny Cardi B Quotes on Life, Love & Success
1. “I think us bad b*****s is a gift from God.” – Cardi B
You will also enjoy our article on xxxtentacion quotes and lyrics.
2. “Knock me down 9 times, but I get up 10.” – Cardi B
You will also enjoy our article on funny yearbook quotes.
3. “I don’t care about anyone not liking me, you b*****s barely like yourselves.” – Cardi B
You will also enjoy our article on funny inspirational quotes.
4. “I’m an emotional gangster. I cry once every month.” – Cardi B
5. “Get yourself together b***h. Learn how to budget h**.” – Cardi B
6. “I’m livin’ my best life.” – Cardi B
You will also enjoy our article on meme quotes.
7. “Knock me down 9 times, but I get up 10.” – Cardi B
8. “Ain’t no more beefing, I’m just keeping to myself. I’m my own competition, I’m competing with myself.” – Cardi B
9. “Do whatever you have to do. People always want to tell you how to do it. No, do it your way. And don’t ask for like oh how can you do it … do it, figure it out. I figured it out one way or another and I did it.” – Cardi B
10. “But being a feminist is real simple; it’s that a woman can do things the same as a man. Anything a man can do, I can do. I can finesse, I can hustle. We have the same freedom. I was top of the charts. I’m a woman and I did that. I do feel equal to a man.” – Cardi B
11. “Leave his texts on read, leave his balls on blue” – Cardi B
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these song quotes from some of the biggest hits.
Cardi B quotes on learning, focus and being humble
12. “And karma for you is gon’ be who you end up with.” – Cardi B
13. “You just learn as time passes.” – Cardi B
14. “I only f*** with people who are secure enough to be happy for me and hype me up. I don’t want any ‘friends’ who fall silent during my success.”- Cardi B
15. “Said, “Lil b****, you can’t f*** with me if you wanted to.”- Cardi B
16. “Remain humble but stay hungry.” – Cardi B
17. “Made a couple M’s with my best friends / Turned all my L’s into lessons” – Cardi B
18. “I’m in a boss b**** mood” – Cardi B
19. “I pay my mama bills, I ain’t got no time to chill.” – Cardi B
20. “I’m the rose that came from concrete.” – Cardi B
21. “The glow got b****** so shook at me.” – Cardi B
22. “If you say that you’re humble, you’re not humble. You gotta wait until somebody tells you that you’re humble.” – Cardi B
23. “Don’t matter if you f*ck with me, I get money regardless.” – Cardi B
Have you also read these motivational Lizzo quotes?
Cardi B quotes to inspire courage in you
24. “I’m gonna be on a budget until the day I die.” – Cardi B
25. “I’m a boss in a skirt, I’m a dog, I’m a flirt.” – Cardi B
26. “Can’t be starting all these problems if you cannot solve them.” – Cardi B
27. “I’m just a regular degular shmegular girl from the Bronx.” – Cardi B
28. “I be in and out them banks so much, I know they’re tired of me.” – Cardi B
29. “Don’t reach out to me, don’t talk to me, don’t like my s**t, don’t follow me, because I know when you’re being fake.”- Cardi B
30. “Be careful with me. Yeah, it’s not a threat, it’s a warnin’”- Cardi B
31. “Fleek the definition of me. I keep it in check papi. I am a whole different breed.” – Cardi B
32. “I am a masterpiece, you are a tragedy. Finish you like Mortal Kombat; fatality.” – Cardi B
33. “I’m going to encourage any type of woman. You don’t have to be a woman like me for me to encourage and support you and tell you, ‘yes b****, keep on going.'” – Cardi B
34. “I don’t dance now, I make money moves.” – Cardi B
35. “I have a passion for music, I love music. But I also have a passion for money and paying my bills.” – Cardi B
36. “Am I ever gonna grow thick skin? No. I just gotta focus on making money. Cause ain’t no going back. I’m gonna be famous forever.” – Cardi B
37. “You better realize your worth and stop settling for bare minimum half a** s***.” – Cardi B
38. “I don’t want your punk-a** man, I’m too tough.” – Cardi B
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also read these rap quotes and lyrics about life, love and success.
Cardi B quotes that will inspire you to be fearless
39. “Teach me to be like you so I cannot give a f***.”- Cardi B
40. “I said I never had a problem showin’ y’all the real me. Hair when it’s f***ed up, crib when it’s filthy.” – Cardi B
41. “I ain’t scare of s***. I will always speak on how I feel I’ll be damn if fame and other people have me being a slave of my own thoughts.” – Cardi B
42. “You don’t gotta kiss a**, but you gotta be consistent.” – Cardi B
43. “I’m not gettin’ involved with the hype. I’m too rich to get into a fight.” – Cardi B
44. “Always have a goal, always have a second plan.”- Cardi B
45. “My career takin’ off, these h*** jogging in place.” – Cardi B
46. “Do what you do and make your own way.” – Cardi B
47. “Lookin’ like I caught a lick, since Day 1, I’ve been that b****.” – Cardi B
48. “Me: unbothered, moisturized, in my lane, well-hydrated, flourishing.” – Cardi B
49. “Bullshit is something I don’t entertain.” – Cardi B
50. “I’m known for proving people wrong. Remember that.” – Cardi B
You might also like these Megan Thee Stallion quotes to inspire your hot girl.
Cardi B quotes to inspire and motivate you
51. “Knock me down nine times, but I get up 10.” – Cardi B
52. “You wanna know how rich people like me stay rich? By staying on a budget.”- Cardi B
53. “We might as well be true with ourselves.”- Cardi B
54. “I’m the rose that came from the concrete.” – Cardi B
55. “I just want to tell you college kids that I know sometimes it gets discouraging because you see people around your age making money on Instagram … Don’t get discouraged, just see it as my wealth and my richness is on layaway.”- Cardi B
56. “Lookin’ like a right swipe on Tinder.”- Cardi B
57. “I feel beautiful without makeup on, but when I do put makeup on, it just gives me this extra pop.”- Cardi B
58. “I hit this grind, the roof gon’ collapse” – Cardi B
59. “If you want it, and the more you keep hearing you can’t have it, you just go and get it.”- Cardi B
60. “Now I’m a boss, I write my own name on the checks” – Cardi B
61. “Tell me where your mind is, drop a pin, what’s the coordinates?”- Cardi B
62. “Ever since I started using guys, I feel so powerful” – Cardi B
63. “It’s my birthday, at least that’s what I’m dressed like” – Cardi B
64. “I used to live in the P’s, now it’s a crib with a gate.”- Cardi B
65. B**** I’m a human just like you. I like chicken with BBQ sauce just like you. The f***.”- Cardi B
Cardi B quotes that will make your day
66. “I’m more than what a lot of people think that I am—or will be.”- Cardi B
67. “A lot of people always question, ‘What else can she do, what else can she do?’ And I’m going to show you.” – Cardi B
68. “Instagram has said a lot of things about me that are not true, so I don’t even know where that’s coming from.” – Cardi B
69. “I have 100 percent Bronx pride, like it’s a country, like I am the Bronx.” – Cardi B
70. “You can’t tell me that I can’t dress!” – Cardi B
71. “Make more than the guys you thought you wanted to be with.” – Cardi B
72. “I used to tell myself that I will always be myself.” – Cardi B
73. “I yam who I yam; I’m not somebody, like, standard.” – Cardi B
74. “That’s why I be so careful with my money and always try to invest. I see people who have it all and then lose it.” – Cardi B
75. “To me, music is art and fashion is art, but fame? Fame isn’t art, but the person you become when you’re famous – your alter ego – that’s art.” – Cardi B
Also read these memorable Whitney Houston quotes that will inspire your journey to greatness.
Cardi B quotes to empower you
76. “I’ma sound like all your favorite rappers.” – Cardi B
77. “Summertime, this is the time that you flex.” – Cardi B
78. “I could really make a song of hurt, because I’ve been hurt by a lot of men. I’m talking about, like, how sad I be when a dude curves me. And I never talk about that because I refuse to let people know that I get sad because when a man don’t answer my calls.” – Cardi B
79. “Whatever hair color I have on my head, that’s what decides what type of outfit I’m going to wear, because not everything goes with your hair color. That’s why I switch it up.” – Cardi B
80. “What counts the most for women is having the confidence to make your own money.” – Cardi B
81. “I need to make money for my family and my future family. I’m not a YOLO person.” – Cardi B
82. “This is my work ethic: I do not want to raise my future kids where I was raised, and I know the only way to do it is working, working, working, working, working.” – Cardi B
83. “I really don’t look up to anybody that is doing that great in life, because I don’t know their story.” – Cardi B
84. “I used to worry a lot. I still worry a lot, but not about the things that I used to worry about because my younger self, I didn’t regret anything that I ever did… I was happy, and I was free, and I was living it up.” – Cardi B
85. “I don’t want my personality to overshadow my talent.” – Cardi B
If you’re enjoying this article, you’ll also love our collection of Lil Peep quotes about love, life, and music.
Cardi B quotes to reach your best life
86. “I ain’t scared of shit. I will always speak on how I feel. I’ll be damned if fame and other people have me being a slave to my own thoughts.” – Cardi B
87. “Bite down, bite down, it was crunch time. Yeah I skip all of them bit**es in the lunch line. I put in work, now I’m here at the front line.”— Cardi B
88. “If I see you and I don’t speak, that means I don’t f*ck with you.”— Cardi B
89. “I still want to be myself, I still want to put my opinions out there or whatever, I just really want people to take my music serious.”— Cardi B
90. “You wanna know my secret? I pray a lot.”— Cardi B
91. “Everybody got a fucking opinion about you. If I change myself, then I’m going to lose myself, and I won’t be who makes me happy.”— Cardi B
92. “You wanna know something? I feel like a lot of people want me to lie and be like, ‘I hated it. I went through so much. I don’t recommend it.’ I don’t tell girls to go do it. But I’m not even gonna front: it really saved me. Before I was working in a strip club I was a cashier at Amish Market.”— Cardi B
93. “Went from making tuna sandwiches to making the news.” — Cardi B
94. “I couldn’t wait to go to work so I could eat. It’s sad to feel that way.”— Cardi B
95. “They said by now that I’ll be finished, hard to tell. My little 15 minutes lasted long as he**.”— Cardi B
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these XXXTentacion quotes to help weave through the darkness within.
More Cardi B quotes and lyrics
96. “Bruno sang to me, while I do my money dance like
Aye, flexin’ on the gram like aye!”— Cardi B
97. “When Kulture was born, I felt like I was a kid again; everything was making me cry, and I needed a lot of love.”— Cardi B
98. “Why is the best fruit always forbidden?”— Cardi B
99. “I got to make sure that you feel me. I need to make sure they remember me forever. I have to show you.”— Cardi B
100. “People say, ‘Why do you always got to say that you used to be a stripper? We get it.’ Because y’all don’t respect me because of it, and y’all going to respect these strippers from now on. Just because somebody was a stripper don’t mean they don’t have no brain.”— Cardi B
101. “You don’t want a girl like me, I’m too crazy, but every other girl you meet is fugazi.”— Cardi B
102. “I’m like a chicken nugget or something you just wanna put your barbeque sauce all up on it.”— Cardi B
103. “Be careful with me, do you know what you doing? Whose feelings that you’re hurting and bruising?”— Cardi B
104. “I was always into music. But I didn’t want to get into music because I didn’t want to put so much money and so much time into it and it don’t get picked up and me not get nowhere with it.” — Cardi B
105. “I want a certain type of respect on my name.” — Cardi B
Cardi B Quotes About Her Lifestyle
106. “My guilty pleasure is smelling my farts.” — Cardi B
107. “You in the club just to party. I’m there, I get paid a fee.” — Cardi B
108. “Put it on airplane mode, so none of those calls come through.” — Cardi B
109. “And I just checked my accounts, turns out, I’m rich, I’m rich, I’m rich.” — Cardi B
110. “Imma be the way I am ’til I die and if you don’t like it, die first, bitch.” — Cardi B
111. “I only fuck with people who are secure enough to be happy for me and hype me up. I don’t want any friends who fall silent during my success.” — Cardi B
112. “Ding dong. Must be that whip that I ordered and a new crib for my daughter.” — Cardi B
113. “I can’t believe they wanna see me lose that bad.” — Cardi B
114. “The women that inspire me, to be honest, are the women that struggle.” — Cardi B
115. “It’s not that people want to be like me, but some want to say the things I say and can’t because they’re afraid. I say it for them.” — Cardi B
You might also like these rapper quotes and lyrics about love, family and relationships.
Did You Enjoy These Cardi B Quotes?
Cardi B is a force to be reckoned with.
Her unwavering determination, sharp tongue, and outgoing personality have positioned her as an unexpected icon for her generation.
Although she takes the time to goof around and laugh at herself, she wants to be taken seriously.
From her initial success with making music, we know that Cardi is here to stay.
Let the Cardi B quotes from above provoke your own ambition and tenacity and lead you to live your most fearless and rewarding life.
Did you enjoy these Cardi B quotes?
What other quotes from her would you like to share with us?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
December 30, 2022 6:00 AM EST