We hope these Demi Lovato quotes will inspire you to stay strong and love yourself.
No matter what challenge you are currently facing, know that you are important.
Demi Lovato began her acting career at the age of 10 in the television series, Barney & Friends.
In 2007, she earned her break-out role as Charlotte Adams in the Disney Channel series, As the Bell Rings, and soon after was cast as the lead of both the made-for-tv movie, Camp Rock, and the Disney Channel series, Sonny with a Chance.
Her singing role in Camp Rock earned her a record deal with Hollywood Records and a tour with the Jonas Brothers.
Over the past decade, Lovato has kept her film and music career strong.
She has appeared as a judge on The X Factor USA and has continued to release music albums.
Lovato is very open about her mental health and uses her story to help inspire others who face similar challenges.
She is also an activist for several social causes.
Don’t forget to also check out these Bruno Mars quotes to inspire you.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Demi Lovato quotes about love
1. “Every single one of you is unique.” — Demi Lovato
2. “Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect.” — Demi Lovato
3. “Love yourself for who you are and just keep going.” — Demi Lovato
4. “Don’t judge me. You know my name but not my story.” — Demi Lovato
5. “Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose.” — Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato quotes about happiness
6. “Never be ashamed of what you feel.” — Demi Lovato
7. “You deserve to live a happy and healthy life.” — Demi Lovato
8. “Creativity is what helps me escape a lot of my inner demons.” — Demi Lovato
9. “I have come to realize that just making yourself happy is most important.” — Demi Lovato
10. “Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.” — Demi Lovato
11. “At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks, as long as you’re happy.” — Demi Lovato
12. “The best advice I can give to anyone going through a rough patch is to never be afraid to ask for help.” — Demi Lovato
13. “I don’t think I was ever…trying to kill myself but I knew that if I’d ever gone too far…I wouldn’t care.” — Demi Lovato
14. “You have the right to feel any emotion that you want and to do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto.” — Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato quotes about staying strong
15. “I’m a warrior.” — Demi Lovato
16. “I pray every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up.” — Demi Lovato
17. “Never be ashamed of a scar, it simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.” — Demi Lovato
18. “There are people whose voices aren’t being heard and I want to use my voice to speak up for them.” — Demi Lovato
19. “One of the most scariest things in life is when you come to the realization that the only thing that can save you is – yourself.” — Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato quotes on confidence
20. “When in doubt, slay.” — Demi Lovato
21. “Don’t be influenced by other people’s opinions.” — Demi Lovato
22. “I think that women who know who they are are beautiful.” — Demi Lovato
23. “Tall, curvy, short, thin, whatever you are, you are beautiful.” — Demi Lovato
24. “Your imperfections make you beautiful, they make you who you are.” — Demi Lovato
25. “I’m not going to sacrifice my mental health to have the perfect body.” — Demi Lovato
26. “I used to think that confidence came from what other people thought about me but now I realize it comes from what I feel about myself.” — Demi Lovato
27. “Instead of looking in the mirror and focusing on your flaws, look in the mirror, and appreciate your best features, everyone has them.” — Demi Lovato
28. “I don’t think I’m fixed. People think that you’re like a car in a body shop. You go in they fix you and then you’re out and you work like you’re brand new but it doesn’t work like that. You know, it takes constant fixing.” — Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato quotes about making a positive difference
29. “You can make a difference in the world.” — Demi Lovato
30. “If I decided I’m the girl to change the world, I can do it anytime.” — Demi Lovato
31. “If I’m able to use my voice to do good in the world then I definitely want to do that.” — Demi Lovato
32. “There’s no point to living life unless you make history and the best way to make history is to help others.” — Demi Lovato
33. “Some of my fans have said that because I’ve been able to speak about my issues, that they’re not afraid to speak about theirs, which is an amazing feeling.” — Demi Lovato
Inspirational Demi Lovato quotes
34. “You were born to be real, not perfect.” — Demi Lovato
35. “One day you’ll be an inspiration to others.” — Demi Lovato
36. “Stay humble. Don’t take away the power of the greatness that surrounds you.” — Demi Lovato
37. “Every day is a new opportunity to change your life and be who you want to be.” — Demi Lovato
38. “It’s gonna be okay, no matter how hard rock bottom is, you can rise above it and you can come back.” — Demi Lovato
39. “Whatever you dream of doing one day, don’t give up on that dream because you never know where it can take you.” — Demi Lovato
40. “Share your story with someone. You never know how one sentence of your life story could inspire someone to rewrite their own.” — Demi Lovato
41. “You’re stronger than you think you are. Keep pushing forward, never give up on your dreams, and don’t let anyone stop you.” — Demi Lovato
More Demi Lovato quotes
42. “Utilize your time.” — Demi Lovato
43. “Music is what I love to do; it’s in my veins.” — Demi Lovato
44. “A lot of people work really hard for their dreams, and it’s not for everybody.” — Demi Lovato
45. “My sisters and my mom, those people help me get through every single day.” — Demi Lovato
46. “It’s a big responsibility dating me. Because I come with a little bit of baggage, you know?” — Demi Lovato
47. “Sometimes you don’t know who you can and cannot trust. I still learn that over and over again.” — Demi Lovato
48. “After hundreds of auditions and nothing, you’re sitting home and wondering, ‘What am I doing?’” — Demi Lovato
49. “I’m honest about the journey I’ve been on, so I definitely don’t take dating lightly anymore.” — Demi Lovato
50. “He’s not your Prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess.” — Demi Lovato
Remember, you are beautiful just the way you are.
Demi Lovato has been open about her mental health and sobriety issues.
She’s struggled with bipolar disorder, self-harm, anorexia nervosa, and substance abuse.
She has also been open about her struggle with finding confidence.
She was bullied as a child and teen and has faced discrimination in Hollywood for her curves.
Lovato inspires everyone to love themselves and love their bodies no matter what shape or size they are.
Lovato has shared her journey in documentaries, interviews, and on social media in the hopes that her story will help others who are struggling or have struggled with similar challenges.
Did you enjoy these Demi Lovato quotes and sayings?
Which quote was your favorite?
Let us know in the comments below.
May 4, 2021 7:00 AM EST