Disney Princess Quotes From the Most Famous Disney Princesses
March 8, 2023 5:56 AM EST
Fans of Disney princess movies will love these Disney princess quotes from some of our favorite characters!
Disney Princesses have been appearing in films, books, and in Disney parks in one shape or form since 1937, when Snow White first appeared.
The twelve Disney princesses are Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, and Moana.
Although this list doesn’t include every princess from any Disney media, these are the twelve considered official Disney princesses.
Many will wonder why Elsa and Anna from Frozen are not on this list, but that is because Elsa became the Queen but then resigned, making Anna a Queen, not a princess.
Although Anna, Elsa, and others may not be an “official” Disney Princess, we have included them in the quotes due to their importance in Disney films.
Enjoy looking through these Disney princess quotes and see if your favorite Disney princess is listed below!
Best Disney Princess Quotes
Check out some of the best Disney princess quotes of all time!
1. “Can anybody be happy if they aren’t free?” — Belle
2. “They can’t order me to stop dreaming.” — Cinderella
3. “Yes, I’m alone, but I’m alone and free!” — Elsa
4. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” — Tiana
5. “Let your power shine.” — Rapunzel
6. “You control your destiny; you don’t need magic to do it.” — Merida
7. “I am not a prize to be won!” — Jasmine
8. “I’ll always be with you. Forever.” — Pocahontas
9. “I could really use a little help.” — Tiana
10. “No, I will not stop. For every minute for the rest of my life, I will fight.” — Rapunzel
Disney Princess Quotes About Adventure
Here are some adventurous Disney princess quotes for the adventurer in you!
11. “There’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” – Moana
12. “When’s it my turn? Wouldn’t I love, love to explore that shore up above?” — Ariel
13. “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell.” — Belle
14. “Step outside of your comfort zone, for that’s where life truly begins.” — Rapunzel
15. “How about a girl who’s got a brain, who always speaks her mind?” — Mulan
16. “Who says that my dreams have to stay just my dreams?” — Ariel
17. “I’ve climbed the mountain, I’ve crossed the river, and I’m almost there.” — Tiana
18. “If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew.” — Pocahontas
19. “Maybe what I really wanted was to prove that I could do things right.” — Mulan
20. “This is the path I chose, Father. What will be yours?” — Pocahontas
Disney Princess Quotes From Their Family and Friends
Every Disney princess has fun and interesting family members and friends, as shown in the quotes below.
21. “If you wear a dress, and you have an animal sidekick, you’re a princess.” — Maui
22. “Well, they’d better get crackin’!” — Scuttle
23. “Poor Cinderelly. Ev’ry time she find a minute, that’s the time when they begin it.” — Jaq
24. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” — Olaf
25. “Take it with you so you’ll always have a way to look back … and remember me.” — Beast
26. “Just hold still, you big baby.” — Ray
27. “It’s okay, my love is not fragile.” — Kristoff
28. “The human world is a mess. Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there.” — Sebastian
29. “And for that one moment, everything was perfect … And then that moment ended.” — Flynn Rider
30. “A crown to wear in grace and beauty, as is thy right and royal duty.” — Flora
Disney Princess Quotes About Love
Enjoy these Disney princess quotes about love.
31. “You can’t marry a man you just met.” — Elsa
32. “If I do marry, I want it to be for love.” — Jasmine
33. “So this is love. So this is what makes life divine.” — Cinderella
34. “I’m wishing for the one I love to find me today.” — Snow White
35. “Write our own stories, follow our hearts, and find love in our own time.” — Merida
36. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.” — Belle
37. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” — Tiana
38. “There always will be a time when the world is filled with peace and love.” — Belle
39. “When I’m way up here, it’s crystal clear that now I’m in a whole new world with you.” — Jasmine
40. “If my heart keeps singing, will my song go winging to someone who’ll find me and bring back a love song to me?” — Aurora
Disney Princess Quotes to Make You Smile
A good Disney princess can make anyone smile!
41. “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” — Snow White
42. “If you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” — Aurora
43. “I’m sure I’ll get along somehow. Everything’s going to be alright.” — Snow White
44. “And the call isn’t out there at all; it’s inside me.” — Moana
45. “I’m like a shooting star; I’ve come so far. I can’t go back to where I used to be.” — Jasmine
46. “You tell me when I’m ready to go. I was born ready!” — Anna
47. “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” — Rapunzel
48. “Have faith in your dreams, and someday your rainbow will come shining through.” — Cinderella
49. “I remember Daddy told me- fairy tales can come true. You got to make them happen; it all depends on you!” — Tiana
50. “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness, there is goodness. And when there is goodness, there is magic.” — Cinderella
What do Disney Princesses Stand For?
Although Disney princesses are beautiful, they stand for much more than physical beauty.
Each of the princesses possesses an inner strength that they must learn to tap into for different reasons.
They are also all good caring people that are good examples of what we all strive to be.
Please share these Disney princess quotes with your family and friends and post a comment about your favorite Disney princess in the comment section below.