As the title suggests, this article has a nice collection of manifesting quotes.
These quotes are inspiring and motivating.
You will love to share the quotes with your friends and family.
Apart from the quotes, we have also discussed the ways to start manifesting.
So, let’s start without any further ado!
What are the ways to start manifesting?
There are certain times when it is hard to plan for the future.
This is so, as we are busy dealing with our jobs and family.
However, getting excited about the future is good for our mental health.
If things are unpredictable, we just need to keep our vision focused.
We can achieve this by adopting various manifesting techniques.
Here are a few of them:
- Create a vision board
- Journaling can be helpful
- Hang out with supportive people
- Think out of the box
Create a vision board
A vision board can be a great tool when you are manifesting.
This works by placing words and images on a vision board that relates to your goal.
Looking at a vision board gives you the required motivation to keep moving toward your goal.
Make sure to hang your vision board where you can see it once or twice a day.
Journaling can be helpful
Journaling is another tried and tested way to help you start manifesting.
It is a perfect way to record your worries, perceptions, goals, and thoughts.
In other words, journaling provides a chance to express one’s feelings.
Hence, a manifestation journal can help you achieve your goals.
Hang out with supportive people
If supportive and like-minded people surround you, it will be easy to start manifesting.
Apart from maintaining a healthy mindset, spending time with supportive people can help you learn from their experiences.
Making mistakes or failing during your quest to have a better future is normal.
However, if there are people around you who can boost your morale, this could help a lot.
So, when manifesting, always make sure to stay close to those who have a positive attitude.
Think out of the box
Although working outside our comfort zone isn’t easy, thinking outside the box is beneficial during manifestation.
Sometimes, stepping outside your boundaries helps you learn new skills.
Consequently, it allows you to discover new opportunities.
You can achieve goals through this strategy by taking small steps.
Top 10 manifesting quotes
Enjoy reading these top 10 manifesting quotes first.
1. “To try to fix the future is a manifest absurdity.” — Iain Sinclair
2. “I’m a process person. Process is a manifestation of values.” — Asha Rangappa
3. “All life is a manifestation of the spirit, the manifestation of love.” — Morihei Ueshiba
4. “Your duty is to treat everybody with love as a manifestation of the Lord.” — Swami Sivananda
5. “Manifest plainness, embrace simplicity, reduce selfishness, have few desires.” — Lao Tzu
6. “The Universe is the periodical manifestation of this unknown Absolute Essence.” — Helena Blavatsky
7. “If you have a positive frame of mind, you can manifest positive things in your life.” — Alesha Dixon
8. “It is the nature of the self to manifest itself. In every atom slumbers the might of the self.” — Muhammad Iqbal
9. “I am bipolar, and I am a full manifestation of it in terms of my speech, in terms of my energy.” — Mauro Ranallo
10. “Self–Realization is the process of manifesting your highest possibility or potential in this lifetime.” — Paramahansa Yogananda
Manifesting quotes about dreams
If you are hesitant to bring your dreams into reality, these manifesting quotes will serve as your greatest source of motivation.
11. “True manifesting is allowing the universe to catch up with your dreams.” — Gabrielle Bernstein
12. “The fulfillment of life is in the making and manifesting of impossible dreams.” — Sri Chinmoy
13. “Those who find the courage to pursue their dreams manifest gladness of their souls.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
14. “Never give up on your dreams, because you never know which is destined to manifest.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
15. “You manifest based on who you are already – so you must own the identity of the dream in order to manifest it.” — Joy Page
16. “I knew I wanted to be a singer at 5 years old! It just took me a few more years to truly manifest my dream into reality.” — Maria Brink
17. “Never let life impede on your ability to manifest your dreams. Dig deeper into your dreams and deeper into yourself and believe that anything is possible, and make it happen.” — Corin Nemec
18. “I think O. J. Simpson was a very prominent figure in the African-American community. He was sort of a manifestation of the American dream: ‘If it can happen for him, it can happen for me.’” — Sterling K. Brown
19. “What it meant for me to win the Emmy is I found it. It’s not just the award. It’s what it’s going to mean to young girls – young brown girls, especially. When they saw a physical manifestation of a dream, I felt like I had fulfilled a purpose.” — Viola Davis
20. “The most important lesson that we can take from Tibetan Buddhism about manifesting our dreams is that only those wishes that have love at their core will lead to happiness. Once we direct our desires only onto loving wishes our life will unfold in ever greater states of happiness.” — Tara Springett
Manifesting quotes about the manifestation of God
Read these manifesting quotes to calm your mind & spirit and to strengthen the belief that God is manifested across the cosmos.
21. “The spirit or life spark which animates this manifestation could be called God.” — Arthur Young
22. “The greatest desire of my heart was for the Lord to manifest His will concerning me.” — Orson Pratt
23. “God is everywhere, but He is most manifest in man. So serve man as God. That is as good as worshiping God.” — Ramakrishna
24. “Thus was the King and the Lord of glory judged by man’s judgment, when manifest in the flesh: far be it from any of his ministers to expect better treatment.” — George Whitefield
25. “Nature is my manifestation of God. I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day’s work. I follow in building the principles which nature has used in its domain.” — Frank Lloyd Wright
26. “All the great works of art, the cathedrals – the Gothic cathedrals and the splendid Baroque churches – are a luminous sign of God, and thus are truly a manifestation, an epiphany of God.” — Pope Benedict XVI
27. “You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure about you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us.” — Marianne Williamson
28. “All human language draws its nature and value from the fact that it both comes from the Word of God and is chosen by God to manifest himself. But this relationship is secret and incomprehensible, beyond the bounds of reason and analysis.” — Jacques Ellul
29. “God who is eternally complete, who directs the stars, who is the master of fates, who elevates man from his lowliness to Himself, who speaks from the cosmos to every single human soul, is the most brilliant manifestation of the goal of perfection.” — Alfred Adler
30. “Beauty is no dead thing. It is the manifestation of God in nature. There is not one object in nature untouched by man that is not beautiful, for God’s manifestation is beauty. It shines through all His works, and not only in those that may give pleasure to a man.” — Annie Besant
Manifesting quotes on desires & wishes
Learn how to manifest your desires by reading and applying the manifesting quotes in this section.
31. “Manifestation without action is only a wish.” — Nanette Mathews
32. “To manifest your hearts desires, you must be what your heart desires.” — Joy Page
33. “Everything you desire is out there to manifest, but it needs you to take action to get it.” — Unknown
34. “Within all of us is a divine capacity to manifest and attract all that we need and desire.” — Wayne Dyer
35. “If you look deep enough into the world, you will find your desires manifesting in every aspect of life.” — Unknown
36. “The key to manifesting your desires is allowing yourself to do so and being happy for whatever comes your way.” — Unknown
37. “Through our faith, we gain the courage to take action. And through action, we move one step closer toward the manifestation of our desires.” — Miguel Angel Ruiz
38. “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” — Sonia Ricotti
39. “As you start enjoying the essence of your desire, and not needing the manifestation of it, you become the owner of it, so to speak, without the complication of the details of manifestation.” — Abraham Hicks
40. “I’m into the law of attraction and quantum physics. Like cosmic ordering. It’s all about thinking lovely things that you would like in life, and feeling good about them before they manifest, so that by the time they do, you don’t want them because you’re on to your next desire.” — Julia Sawalha
Inspiring manifesting quotes
The profound words in the manifesting quotes presented here will move you.
41. “Manifesting is a process of allowing.” — Unknown
42. “The dancer’s body is simply the luminous manifestation of the soul.” — Isadora Duncan
43. “Nowadays, everybody wanna be weird. We know how to manifest being weird.” — ASAP Rocky
44. “People who have a difficult time manifesting focus too much on what they don’t want.” — Unknown
45. “Disease is an experience of a so-called mortal mind. It is fear made manifest on the body.” — Mary Baker Eddy
46. “The commencement speech is not, I think, a wholly satisfactory manifestation of our culture.” — John Kenneth Galbraith
47. “Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
48. “The Tea Party is but one manifestation of a widening perception that the game is rigged in favor of the rich and powerful.” — Robert Reich
49. “Manifesting in 5 Steps: Decide clearly what you want, choose your end scenario, visualize it in detail, let it go, repeat the process.” — Natalie Grace Smith
50. “I really think you can manifest your dreams. You can manifest your destiny. If you want something hard enough and you’re willing to work for it, I think you can get it. I truly believe that.” — Billy Magnussen
Which of these manifesting quotes is your favorite?
Our list of quotes can help you understand how to plan your future and achieve your goals through manifesting.
Besides, these quotes can be helpful if you search for quotes to motivate and inspire you.
We have divided these quotes into different sections to make it easy for you to find the best manifesting quotes.
If you have found your favorite quote, don’t forget to share it with us via the comments section.