Get aligned with your higher self with our Edgar Cayce quotes.
Edgar Cayce is regarded as one of modern American history’s most skilled psychic trance channelers.
His story is truly unique and worth learning about.
You may also be interested in these related articles:
Who was Edgar Cayce?
Edgar Cayce was a man of many titles.
One of his most popular titles was The Sleeping Prophet.
He was born on March 18, 1877, in Christian Country, Kentucky.
As a child, he was one of six siblings and often shared that his deceased grandfather visited him.
Check out these facts about Edgar Cayce below:
- Cayce did thousands of holistic health readings for people.
- Casey addressed over ten thousand different topics during his readings.
- Many of his achievements are chronicled in his biography: Story of Edgar Cacye: There Is A River.
As an adult, Cayce would enter a trance-like state and communicate with his higher self.
Hundreds of people would gather to ask Casey questions on various subjects such as creation, reincarnation, God, Atlantis, past lives, nutrition, dreams, the universe, and even their physical and mental health.
Casey would answer the questions, revealing wisdom and information that people found valuable and fascinating.
By trade, Casey was not a doctor, yet when in his trance state, he was often able to diagnose health ailments in people correctly.
Many look to Edgar Casey as one of the fathers of the modern New Age movement.
You might also enjoy these Monogatari quotes!
Why did Cayce discuss ancient wisdom?
Any scientist or archeologist will tell you that everything ancient is not primitive.
Scientists are increasingly discovering that people in the ancient past had profoundly sophisticated wisdom on various topics.
Many of these topics, such as telepathy, telempathy, and the psychic nature of the human brain, are considered esoteric today.
There is much to learn by studying our ancestors’ ancient arts and practices.
Each human can demonstrate psychic abilities, and while in a trance state, Edgar Cayce would reach into these memories and ancient knowledge sets.
This type of exercise is called retrocognition, and many channelers have tapped into this ability.
People who have experienced trauma or seek mental health resources often use retrocognition to rewire their brains or reveal forgotten things.
This activity can be pushed and honed for people to gain access to the forgotten memories of themselves, their ancestors, or even the planet.
Cayce used retrocognition to reveal insights about the ancient world and our connection to it.
According to Cayce, human history goes back over ten million years.
He chronicled the rise of fall of ancient civilizations such as Atlantis, Lemuria, and other collectives whose recorded histories have been lost.
To learn more, check out our Edgar Cayce quotes below.
Short Edgar Cayce quotes about bringing heaven down to earth
Cayce believed that our connection with Creation was something we have to develop on our own naturally.
1. “Each soul enters with a mission.” — Edgar Cayce
2. “We all have a mission to perform.” — Edgar Cayce
3. “You grow to heaven. You don’t go to heaven.” — Edgar Cayce
4. “He who understands nature walks close with God.” — Edgar Cayce
5. “For the earth is only an atom in the universe of worlds.” — Edgar Cayce
The best Edgar Cayce quotes about the cosmos of the soul
Cayce encouraged everyone to align with their spiritual and divine connection to the universe.
6. “In each atom, in each corpuscle, is life. Life is that you worship as God.” — Edgar Cayce
7. “The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.” — Edgar Cayce
8. “All power, all force, is a manifestation of that which is termed the God-consciousness.” — Edgar Cayce
9. “All souls were created in the beginning and are finding their way back to whence they came.” — Edgar Cayce
10. “Each soul is destined to become a portion again of the First Cause, or back to its Maker.” — Edgar Cayce
The top quotes from Edgar Cayce about our connection to God
Cayce taught people that the one is the all and the all is the one.
11. “The separation or turning away brought evil.” — Edgar Cayce
12. “All souls, in the beginning, were one with the Father.” — Edgar Cayce
13. “All souls were created in the beginning and are finding their way back to whence they came.” — Edgar Cayce
14. “For man may separate himself from God – the Spirit – but the spirit does not separate from man.” — Edgar Cayce
15. “Birth in the physical is death in the spiritual. Death in the physical is the birth in the spiritual.” — Edgar Cayce
Edgar Cayce quotes and sayings about the creation of the universe
These quotes show how he did his best to put the unfathomable into words.
16. “Life is, in all its manifestations, in every animate force.”— Edgar Cayce
17. “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” — Edgar Cayce
18. “Spirit is life. Mind is the builder, and the physical is the result.” — Edgar Cayce
19. “How? The Mind of God moved, and matter, form, came into being.” — Edgar Cayce
20. “For, these are but names – unless experienced in the consciousness of each soul.” — Edgar Cayce
Quotes about the nature of Creation Edgar Cayce
Cayce was passionate about discussing the origins of our multiverse.
21. “What is truth? Law. What is Law? Love.” — Edgar Cayce
22. “What is love? God. What is God? Law and love. These are as the cycle of truth itself.” — Edgar Cayce
23. “The coming into the earth has been and is, for the evolution or evolving of the soul unto its awareness.” — Edgar Cayce
24. “Creative Force is action; and is the love of expression – or expressing that life; truth becoming a result of life’s love expressed.” — Edgar Cayce
25. “The Father has not willed that any soul should perish, and is thus mindful that each soul has again, and yet again, the opportunity for making its paths straight.” — Edgar Cayce
How can Edgar Cayce’s material help us today?
Looking back to history, we find extraordinary people have always existed.
Recorded accounts of supernatural abilities and circumstances that defy reality are common in every culture.
Many of us have been conditioned to accept a rigid view of our reality and what is possible.
When we let our guard down and open our hearts to what is possible, we increase our field of vision.
People seem more polarized than ever, and this division impacts how many of us see the world.
For example, many people dismiss the work of Edgar Cayce because they feel it goes against their religious beliefs.
Yet, those same people would be surprised to learn that Edgar Cayce was a devout Christian and a Sunday school teacher.
From a child all the way to his deathbed, Casey vowed to read the Bible every day and accomplished this task.
When people asked Cayce how they could develop their psychic ability, he encouraged them to become more spiritual.
The life of Edgar Cayce is a reminder that the spiritual world and the scientific world go hand in hand.
He is a testament to the importance of developing our inner technology while we continue to increase our outer technology.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also like these Caroline Myss quotes!
What is your favorite Edgar Cayce quote?
Please, be sure to let us know in the comments below.