Praise god quotes can be the best source to evoke the Holy Spirit.
And if you are looking for such quotes, we are here to satisfy your spiritual needs.
Here, we have made a great list of praise god quotes and sayings you will enjoy reading and sharing with your loved ones.
These quotes can help you connect better with your God.
Some of the quotes will uplift you when your day is tough.
While the others will remind you to thank God for His countless blessings.
What is the best time to sing God’s praises?
There is no time when God shouldn’t be praised.
You should always try to thank your God for His blessings through praises.
Since praises are an invitation for God to enter your heart and mind.
So do whatever you can to praise God, whether singing, dancing, or raising your hands.
As a human being, you build many important spiritual habits into your life.
Among those, some possible examples of spiritual habits are:
- Reading the holy book
- Paying gratitude
All of them play a critical role in your spiritual journey.
Alongside, you must not forget the importance of praising God.
What makes praise so important?
There are many reasons why you should always praise God.
When you praise God, your spirit lifts high, and the devil is chased away.
You feel His presence all around you, making you admire His blessings.
The praise enlarges your perception of God and reveals solutions to your many problems.
Take a moment and read through our collection of praise God quotes and sayings.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of thank God quotes to express your gratitude.
Top 10 praise God quotes
God is most glorified in you when you are most satisfied in Him. Here are the best praise god quotes.
1. “Praise God we don’t have to hide scars.” — Jonny Diaz
2. “We don’t praise God to feel good, but to do good.” — Rick Warren
3. “You don’t need to change who you are to praise God.” — Unarine Ramaru
4. “The great thing, and the only thing, is to adore and praise God.” — Thomas Merton
5. “Praise God even when you don’t understand what He is doing.” — Henry Jacobsen
6. “If we praise God when things are tough, we show our trust in Him.” — Shirley Corder
7. “If your ruler is just, then praise God; but if he is unjust, pray to God to rid you of him.” — Umar
8. “We learn to praise God not by paying compliments but by paying attention.” — Frederick Buechner
9. “When you worship and praise God, you will come into a prepared blessing.” — Anonymous
10. “In the midst of the turbulence, lift up your voice and praise God. He will fight the battle for you.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
Praise God quotes to nourish your spirit
Everyone on earth, either constantly or occasionally, praises God. Even the earth is not exceptional. These quotes are enough to prove this.
11. “Earth, with her thousand voices, praises God.” — Samuel Taylor Coleridge
12. “Be sure that some day you’ll praise God for your unanswered prayers that once you had wept for them.” — Shams Tabrizi
13. “Beloved Friends, we may well continue to praise God, for our God continues to give us causes for praise!” — Charles Spurgeon
14. “In a sense, we are better prepared to praise God than the angels are, for angels have never known the joy of redemption.” — David Jeremiah
15. “When we complain about our current situation, we remain in it; when we praise God in the midst of difficulty, He raises us out of it.” — Joyce Meyer
16. “There is no kind of experience in which a Christian has a right to refuse to praise God, for ‘all things work together for good to them that love God.” — A. C. Dixon
17. “We praise God, not because he needs our praise (for all glory resides in and on him), but in order to see him more clearly, enlarge our soul, and relieve our spirit.” — Ron Brackin
18. “I may not be the man I want to be; I may not be the man I ought to be; I may not be the man I could be; I may not be the man I truly can be; but praise God, I’m not the man I once was.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. “He that loses his conscience has nothing left that is worth keeping. Therefore be sure you look to that, and in the next place look to your health; and if you have it, praise God and value it next to a good conscience.” — Izaak Walton
20. “Doth not all nature around me praise God? If I were silent, I should be an exception to the universe. Doth not the thunder praise Him as it rolls like drums in the march of the God of armies? Do not the mountains praise Him when the woods upon their summits wave in adoration? Doth not the lightning write His name in letters of fire? Hath not the whole earth a voice? And shall I, can I, silent be?” — Charles Spurgeon
Praise God quotes for no matter when and where
The greatest power of praise is to please God. And true believers never forget this ever. Check out the following quotes in this regard.
21. “The ultimate test of faith is not how loudly you praise God in happy times but how deeply you trust him in dark times.” — Rick Warren
22. “It’s easy to praise God in the good times, but what about when the storms of your flesh are a-brewin? Not so easy then.” — Monica Johnson
23. “Perhaps it takes a purer faith to praise God for unrealized blessings than for those we once enjoyed or those we enjoy now.” — A.W. Tozer
24. “Life is not always what we expect. But, when we praise and trust God in the midst of it all we can make it through anything.” — Amanda Penland
25. “It’s totally freeing when I stay in tune with scripture. I don’t have to worry if I miss a dive. I go into competition and it’s like, “Praise God no matter what.” — David Boudia
26. “Believe to the end, even if all men went astray and you were left the only one faithful; bring your offering even then and praise God in your loneliness.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky
27. “Poetry and imagination begin life. A child will fall on its knees on the gravel walk at the sight of a pink hawthorn in full flower, when it is by itself, to praise God for it.” — Florence Nightingale
28. “If anyone would tell you the shortest, surest way to all happiness and all perfection, he must tell you to make a rule to yourself to thank and praise God for everything that happens to you.” — William Law
29. “Joy is the settled assurance that God is in control of all the details of my life, the quiet confidence that ultimately everything is going to be all right, and the determined choice to praise God in all things.” — Kay Warren
30. “If bodies please thee, praise God on the occasion of them, and turn back thy love upon their Maker; lest in these things which please thee, thou displease. If souls please thee, be they loved in God: for they too are mutable, but in Him, they are firmly established.” — Saint Augustine
Praise God quotes for thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is nothing if your heart is not reverent to God in honor and praise for his goodness. Some related quotes are given below.
31. “If a man just stops to think what he has to praise God for, he will find there is enough to keep him singing praises for a week.” — Dwight L. Moody
32. “Praise God for the hammer, the file, and the furnace. The hammer molds us, the file sharpens us, and the fire tempers us.” — Samuel Rutherford
33. “I was one thing at one time, and I’m something new. I’m a new creature now. Don’t judge Alice by what he used to be. Praise God for what I am now.” — Alice Cooper
34. “Praise God, from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him, all creatures here below! Praise Him above, ye heavenly host! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!” — Thomas Ken
35. “Happy moments, PRAISE GOD Difficult moments, SEEK GOD Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD Painful moments, TRUST GOD Every moment, THANK GOD.” — Rick Warren
36. “Every time I see my brother, I just praise God for God’s grace in his life. Because if God can change Franklin from a prodigal into a man of God, he can do it for anybody.” — Anne Graham Lotz
37. “Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God and value it next to conscience; for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of, a blessing money can’t buy.” — Izaak Walton
38. “It doesn’t take much to show love, but at some time or another in your, praise God, disastrous life you must have felt, honestly and simply, what love is and how love likes to behave.” — Robert Walser
39. “Because we cannot see just what God is saving us from, we vent our foolish reproaches; if we could see this, we would often kneel down to thank and praise god for certain trials as the richest of His mercies.” — Anonymous
40. “Praise God (or whatever it is) from (if direction exists) whom (if personality exists) all blessings (if that word corresponds to any percept of objective reality) flow (if Heraclitus and Bergson and Einstein are correct in stating that everything is more or less flowing about).” — Dorothy L. Sayers
Some more glorious praise God quotes
Use these quotes to show your love for praising God. Give them a read and enjoy.
41. “Let us ever remember to praise God.” — Anonymous
42. “I would write a thousand foolish things that one might be to the point, if only it might make us praise God more.” — Teresa of Avila
43. “The Psalmists in telling everyone to praise God are doing what all men do when they speak of what they care about.” — C. S. Lewis
44. “When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you’re not here, I can’t go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them.” — Rumi
45. “Augustine in City of God pictures a resurrection in which the bodily systems we no longer need to protect ourselves can use energy to praise God.” — Matt Chandler
46. “In truth, we know by experience that song has great force and vigor to move and inflame the hearts of men to invoke and praise God with a more vehement and ardent zeal.” — John Calvin
47. “To be strong, to steer straight onward, to dare to praise God, to sit alone and keep silence because He has laid it upon us, to put our mouths in the dust, if so be there may be hope — here is fortitude indeed.” — F.B. Meyer
48. “There is no intolerance in the world so great as the intolerance of tolerance, and no bigotry so excessive as the bigotry of the image breaker. To praise the devil is second nature. To praise God is an education.” — Elisabeth Marbury
49. “It is a bad sign when a newborn babe has not lungs enough to make itself heard over the whole house. It is equally a bad symptom when the new convert is born dumb, and cannot find his voice to praise God audibly.” — Theodore L. Cuyler
50. “Whenever we have to praise God, what do we do? We simply say what He is! ‘You are this and You are that.’ There is no other praise. We cannot fetch anything from anywhere else and bring it to God; the praises of God are simply the facts about Himself! If you want to praise the Lord Jesus Christ, tell the people about Him.” — Charles Spurgeon
Which praise God quote spoke deeply to your soul?
The above praise god quotes are chosen carefully because of their spiritual significance.
They will help you remember that honoring and praising God leads to good things.
Anything else leads to confusion, emotional exhaustion, and a lack of good things.
So make it a habit to praise God and see the miracles.
Please let us know about your best quote pick via our comments section.
Your feedback is important to us as all the above quotes are selected with great effort.