We have got you covered if you are interested in reading some of the best and most interesting facial quotes.
To make it easy, we have distributed our quotes into different sections.
Most of the quotes are related to skin care treatments of your face or facial hair, while some are related to facial expressions.
Hopefully, this will help you easily find what you are looking for.
Before going to the quotes section, sharing some words about facial expressions would be a great idea.
So, let’s see what we have got here!
Why is facial massage so important?
Below are the reasons you should think about doing a facial massage once in a while.
- Facial massage can stimulate various pressure points, allowing facial muscles to gain strength.
- A 45-minute facial massage can help reduce visible signs of stress on your face.
- It also promotes lymphatic drainage allowing the skin to have a perfect glow.
- Minimizes puffiness after a couple of sessions.
- keeps the skin firm and lowers signs of aging by rejuvenating the skin cells.
- Improves blood flow and reduces or eradicates skin issues like pimples, dark spots, blackheads, acne, etc.
Now let’s come to the other aspect of this article, which is related to facial expressions. First, let’s discuss the power of facial expressions.
What can we communicate through facial expressions?
Communicating via facial expressions is a centuries-old skill that humans have learned and developed during their evolution.
It’s amazing to know how one can convey messages through facial expressions.
For instance, a smile is an indication of happiness or approval.
To help you understand more, here are the few emotions that one can express via his/her facial expressions:
Decoding the facial expressions
Below, we have shared information about decoding different facial expressions:
- Rapid or continuous blinking of the eyes indicates that the person is feeling discomfort or distress.
- Lip biting is a common facial expression when someone feels stressed or anxious.
- If a person tightens his/her lips, such a person disapproves of something.
- Looking directly into a person’s eye means you are interested in what that person is saying or talking about.
- Raising the eyebrows indicates that a person is surprised or mildly disapproves of someone’s act or idea.
- Slightly turning the face upward means that a person is happy or optimistic.
- On the other hand, a slightly turned-down head expresses sadness or disapproval.
Take a moment and read through our facial quotes and sayings.
Top 10 facial quotes
Enjoy reading our collection of top facial quotes, and feel free to share with your loved ones.
1. “Facial scrubs are always good.” — Cher Lloyd
2. “I couldn’t grow, like, any kind of facial hair at 17.” — Benji Madden
3. “I am not a big facial person. But I do love a body scrub.” — Daria Werbowy
4. “I’m big on facial expressions, and I’m big on mannerisms, which I find to be hilarious.” — J. B. Smoove
5. “I hate tricky facial hair. If your facial hair is too spotty in places, shave. Just forget about it.” — Tom Ford
6. “If I have the opportunity, a massage or facial is a great way to take a little ‘me time.” — Tess Holliday
7. “I know a lot of games have been going to the facial capture. And movies like ‘TinTin’ are using it, as well.” — Nolan North
8. “A man should be well groomed. If you’re going to have facial hair, it should be a choice, not an accident.” — Aja Naomi King
9. “An hour a week for yourself is really important – have a massage, a facial or even go for a walk alone in the park.” — Daisy Lowe
10. “I could spend a whole day at a spa. I’d get a facial, a scalp rub, massages, then eat some grapes and be good to go.” — Dule Hill
Facial quotes from celebrities
Celebrities have given exceptional value to facials, whether it’s facial care, facial features, or facial expressions. Here are some quotes from these celebrities.
11. “When someone is in our tribe, I think it’s particularly easier for us to tell them apart because we’re used to their facial features.” — Don Lemon
12. “I don’t get facials. The last time I got a facial was when I first started modeling when I was 15 or 16. It made my face completely break out.” — Chanel Iman
13. “I have lifestyle requirements. Photos, meetings, lunches, dinners, facial care, and tooth care. It requires an exorbitant amount of money.” — Gary Coleman
14. “If I’m lucky, I can do a facial once a month.” — Gwyneth Paltrow
15. “The writing is important, but the way you say the line and the pause you give it, the facial expression – all of that is very important.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
16. “People think acting is just memorizing lines and doing facial expressions. No, it’s about traveling along a path of discovery, intention, and connection.” — Malik Yoba
17. “I know how to play comedy when it’s needed. So even when it’s really not there, my facial expressions are really great. I have a lot of facial expressions in my face, you know.” — LisaRaye McCoy-Misick
18. “The best moments can’t be preconceived. I’ve spent a lot of time in editing rooms, and a scene can be technically perfect, with perfect delivery and facial expression and timing, and you remember all your lines, and it is dead.” — Brad Pitt
19. “When you are doing a long scene, you have dialogue and interaction to narrate the character. But making sense out of facial expressions and reacting is difficult. Having said that, I think such challenges are good for learning.” — Fatima Sana Shaikh
20. “When you are in a live-action movie, you have so many more options to express yourself. You can use your body and your gestures and facial expressions. When you are doing an animated movie, you really only have your voice.” — Jesse Eisenberg
Facial quotes about facial hair
Facial hair greatly impacts facial beauty. How conscious people are of facial hair and how seriously they take it can be seen in these quotes.
21. “I always had the facial hair so I looked older than I was.” — Jimmy Smith
22. “I fully accepted that I cannot grow facial hair, but it is quite emasculating.” — Will Poulter
23. “The Yankees have strict rules. You can have a mustache but no other facial hair.” — Derek Jeter
24. “I like a grizzly look as long as it’s maintained. Facial hair requires maintenance; you can’t just grow it out and be done with it.” — Adrianne Palicki
25. “I’m obsessed with the Clarisonic brush. It actually makes you feel like you’ve had a facial. It helps prevent ingrown hairs after shaving, too.” — Brad Goreski
26. “After I grew some facial hair, I looked a bit older, and I guess that’s what the modeling world wanted because I started booking more luxury brands.” — Godfrey Gao
27. “What’s interesting is a man with no facial hair is less intimidating than a man with facial hair, and a man who is bald is more intimidating than a man with hair.” — Bryan Cranston
28. “The Toothbrush mustache is the most powerful configuration of facial hair the world has ever known. It overpowers whoever touches it. By merely doodling a Toothbrush mustache on a poster, you make a political statement.” — Rich Cohen
29. “As for facial hair, I think I decided it was a good look after graduate school. I always shave it myself and trim my own beard. I change the look depending on the role. For ‘Million Dollar Baby,’ I had no facial hair. For ‘Men in Black 3,’ I had no facial hair but did wear a wig.” — Mike Colter
30. “A moustache is actually the one thing I really can grow. One of the bad parts about my facial hair situation is that I can’t grow sideburns. I’m happy to still have my own hair on my head, but I can’t grow any sideburns. If you ever see me with sideburns, they’re not real.” — Kevin Bacon
Facial quotes about skincare essentials
Skincare essentials revitalize and detoxify skin giving it a healthier and brighter look. The facial quotes compiled in this section are all about facial skin care.
31. “I wash my face and put moisturiser on; I’ve never had a facial, and I don’t get my hair or my nails done. I just do it all myself.” — Imelda May
32. “There’s a tiny vial of turmeric I like to add to my tea and my facial cleanser. It revitalizes and detoxifies – it does everything.” — Jeannie Mai
33. “I carry lots of oils since I have the driest skin in all the land! I switch up my facial oils, and I make them myself with coconut oil and tea tree oil.” — Olivia Holt
34. “I love cleansing my face in the mornings and at night using Bliss Foaming Facial Wash. It makes my skin feel soft, and the refreshing smell always wakes me up.” — Bethany Mota
35. “I’m mildly obsessed with skin care. I do a lot of masks at home, like Elisha Coy’s Korean Collagen masks. I also use an embarrassingly wide variety of facial creams.” — Nina Arianda
36. “Due to my hectic work schedule, I hardly have enough sleep, and my skin tends to look dull. Facial masks are my savior, as it helps to brighten and hydrate my skin.” — Park Shin-Hye
37. “You can’t possibly fathom the ins and outs of a prepubescent beauty treatment until you’ve felt the strange but exhilarating tingle of a cottage-cheese-and-Pop-Rocks facial.” — Sloane Crosley
38. “Also, I use facial masks diligently. I use at least two a day – one for moisturizing and one for whitening. I think I go through at least 600 sheets of facial masks every year.” — Fan Bingbing
39. “In terms of facial creams or lotions, I try to switch it up and stay as natural as possible. l like Le Mer facial cream for when I have an event. It’s very rich and sometimes too rich for some people, but I like it.” — Sanaa Lathan
40. “I do my best to use all-natural type of products. I find that Perricone has really nice face cream. I find they have good facial products. Whenever I have a pimple, their products clear them up and make my skin nice and clean. Also, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel-Cream.” — Christina Milian
Facial quotes about facial expressions
Facial expressions aid you in conveying your verbal message more effectively. These facial quotes are evident in this view.
41. “Wrestling is a universal language. The moves, the facial expressions, most people understand.” — Shinsuke Nakamura
42. “Someone told me I had funny facial expressions. I don’t know whether I take that as a compliment or not, but.” — Lucy Punch
43. “Make it your profitable habit to carefully study facial expressions. You can see the entire human drama in a face; you can tell its owner’s history.” — Vernon Howard
44. “Watch how you communicate with a woman. Because you’re always communicating, even when you’re not talking – with your body language, your facial expressions, your eyes.” — Orlando Bloom
45. “I think it would be funny for people to read in obituaries of me that my major contribution to the arts was the popularization of the phrases ‘neutral facial expression’ and ‘screaming in agony.’” — Tao Lin
46. “Every word, facial expression, gesture, or action on the part of a parent gives the child some message about self-worth. It is sad that so many parents don’t realize what messages they are sending.” — Virginia Satir
47. “As far as lighting and blocking, camera angles and facial expressions, all that stuff that has to be very specific in film, as opposed to in wrestling where everything is larger than life and you’re performing to the masses.” — Eve Torres
48. “People communicate anger of course through facial expressions, but in voice, there’s a wider spectrum, like cold anger and hot anger and frustration and annoyance, and that entire spectrum is a lot clearer in the voice channel.” — Rana el Kaliouby
49. “Contempt is the only asymmetrical expression in the muscular facial system: Disgust, fear, happiness, surprise, and anger typically express themselves symmetrically. Contempt is marked by one lip corner pulled up and in a dismissive sneer.” — Pamela Meyer
50. “It is really hard to completely re-learn how to express yourself without using words. When you take away speech, you have to reinvent the way you express yourself. You have to exaggerate your body language and your facial expressions.” — Jodelle Ferland
Which of these facial quotes do you like the most?
With this, our collection of quotes comes to an end.
These quotes are about different visual aspects of our face, including facial expression, facial treatment/skincare routine, and facial hair.
Depending on the occasion, you can choose one of these quotes and share it with your friends and family.
We tried to offer you the most relevant quotes when compiling these facial quotes and sayings.
So, we hope you enjoy reading and sharing them.
If you find your favorite quote, don’t hesitate to share it by commenting in the section below.