George Costanza quotes to brighten your day.
George Costanza was a classic character from the show Seinfeld.
George is that lovable, neurotic, impulsive, and often rude person that we all know.
The thing is, I think we all have a little bit of George Costanza in us and that is what makes him so funny.
George is not the most popular guy and he doesn’t try his hardest, and honestly is not very caring, but what makes him so funny is when he feels disrespected… which is often.
When George Costanza feels disrespected, he will often go on one of those rants that made him famous.
The best part is that he would often feel disrespected about something that the average person would not even notice, so it always made it interesting.
Enjoy these George Costanza quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out these Seinfeld quotes that will make you giggle and say “ha”
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Classic George Costanza quotes
1. “There is no bigger loser than me!” ― George Costanza
You will also enjoy our article on Blazing Saddles quotes.
2. “I proclaim this the summer of George.” ― George Costanza
You will also enjoy our article on Jessica Rabbit quotes.
3. “Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it.” ― George Costanza
4. “I lie every second of the day. My whole life is a sham.” ― George Costanza
5. “My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be.” ― George Costanza
6. “My name is George. I’m unemployed and I live with my parents.” ― George Costanza
7. “I’m much more comfortable criticizing people behind their backs.” ― George Costanza
8. “When you look annoyed all the time, people think that you’re busy.” ― George Costanza
9. “What am I scared of? I’m scared of the same thing that you are, everything.” ― George Costanza
10. “I love a good nap. Sometimes it’s the only thing getting me out of bed in the morning.” ― George Costanza
11. “I don’t think I’ve ever been to an appointment in my life where I wanted the other guy to show up.” ― George Costanza
12. “All right. I guess I just have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and throw myself right back down again!” ― George Costanza
13. “I don’t want hope. Hope is killing me. My dream is to become hopeless. When you’re hopeless, you don’t care. And when you don’t care, that indifference makes you attractive.” ― George Costanza
George Costanza quotes from your favorite episodes
14. “Look, you don’t understand. There was shrinkage.” ― George Costanza
15. “Well, the jerk store called, they’re running out of you.” ― George Costanza
16. “You know I always wanted to pretend I was an architect.” ― George Costanza
17. “Oh, no thanks. I can’t drink coffee late at night. It keeps me up.” ― George Costanza
18. “I come from a long line of quitters. My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter. I was raised to fail.” ― George Costanza
19. “What’s so great about a mom and pop store? Let me tell you something, if my mom and pop ran a store I wouldn’t shop there.” ― George Costanza
20. “I guarantee you that Moses was a picker. You wander through the desert for forty years with that dry air. You telling me you’re not going to have occasion to clean house a little bit?” ― George Costanza
George Costanza quotes about relationships
21. “This woman hates me so much, I’m starting to like her.” ― George Costanza
22. “You know what I’ve come to realize? I’m not just bored. I genuinely dislike her.” ― George Costanza
23. “Why is nice bad? What kind of sick society are we living in when nice is bad?” ― George Costanza
24. “You’re giving me the ‘It’s not you, it’s me’ routine? I invented ‘It’s not you, it’s me.’ Nobody tells me it’s them, not me. If it’s anybody, it’s me.” ― George Costanza
25. “I’d rather be dating the blind. You know you could let the house go. You could let yourself go. A good-looking blind woman doesn’t even know you’re not good enough for her.” ― George Costanza
Which of these George Costanza quotes is your favorite?
Hopefully, you have a better understanding of George Costanza after reading through his quotes.
He was not the best looking or most interesting guy and he knew it and that led to a lot of his idiosyncrasies.
Like a lot of the characters from Seinfeld, George’s over the top reactions would often get him and his friends into trouble.
During the show, we get to see glimpses of what makes George who he is.
The show does a great job of introducing George’s parents and after meeting them you can see why he acts like he does.
Throughout most of the show, George also lives with his parents so we get to see that interaction quite often.
If you have not had the opportunity to enjoy George Costanza, but would like some laughs, then at your first opportunity take a break, put on Seinfeld, and get ready to laugh.
Did you enjoy these George Costanza quotes and lines?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.