Glee Quotes From the Popular Television Series
March 20, 2023 2:18 AM EST
Fans of the Television show Glee will love these Glee quotes!
Glee ran on the Fox Network from 2009 to 2015 as a musical, comedy, and drama television series.
The show received positive feedback from critics and the audience and even produced passionate fans, referred to as “Gleeks.”
Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan created Glee.
The show starred Dianna Agron, Chris Colfer, Jessalyn Gilsig, Lea Michele, Kevin McHale, and other talented actors.
The show’s plot follows a glee club that doubles as a show choir at the fictional William McKinley High School.
The show follows the four adults leading the glee club, as well as the eight original club members, as they deal with social issues such as teen relationships, sexuality, and race.
Take a look at the following Glee quotes to learn more about this hit show.
You will also enjoy our article on Dance Moms quotes.
Popular Glee Quotes from the Series
Here are a few quick Glee quotes to make you reminisce about the show.
1. “We’re all losers. Everyone in this school!” — Finn
2. “No one goes after one of my friends and gets away with it.” — Will
3. “You did the worst thing you possibly could have done. You gave me hope.” — Will
4. “It’s always felt like I was remembering you from something.” — Blaine
5. “Just because I hate everyone doesn’t mean they have to hate me too.” — Santana Lopez
6. “You can’t change the past, but you can let go and start your future.” — Quinn
7. “I’m looking forward to the day my grandmother loves me again.” — Santana Lopez
8. “I hope you all respect that Glee Club can remain a place where I, Brittany S. Pierce, can escape the torment of Britney Spears.” — Brittany
9. “All great changes come from people who refused to get used to what was accepted but wasn’t right.” — Will
10. “And hey, why worry about carbs when we’re all gonna die anyway?” — Will
Humorous Glee Quotes from Sue
Have a laugh with these sarcastic and funny quotes from the cheer coach.
11. “You’re dealing with children. They need to be terrified.” — Sue
12. “I always thought the desire to procreate showed deep, personal weakness.” — Sue
13. “The English language lacks the requisite words to express just how much I dislike you.” — Sue
14. “That was the most offensive thing I’ve seen in 20 years of teaching—and that includes an elementary school production of Hair.” — Sue
15. “I’m gonna make it a habit not to stop and talk to students because this has been a colossal waste of my time.” — Sue
16. “I’m going to ask you to smell your armpits. That’s the smell of failure, and it’s stinking up my office.” — Sue
17. “My personality is like a radioactive asteroid. Spend too much time with it, and it could kill you.” — Sam
Check out our collection of Ugly quotes if you enjoy this article.
Glee Quotes from Rachel Berry
We had to share these quotes from the show’s main character.
18. “Being thrown up on, it just does something to a person.” — Rachel
19. “I realized being a star didn’t make me as special as being your friend.” — Rachel
20. “I’m only really generous if there’s something in it for me.” — Rachel
21. “I’m perfectly capable of accessing my pain. I cry every time I sing a solo.” — Rachel
22. “Look, I know what I’m talking about! I won my first dance competition when I was three months old!” — Rachel
23. “You are a star, Rachel Berry. And in just two days from now, you are going to shine so bright on that stage that the sun is gonna cry with envy.” — Rachel
24. “Being part of something special does not make you special; something is special because you are a part of it.” — Rachel
25. “I know I may not be a typical beauty, and no one’s ever gonna pay me to walk the runway at Fashion Week, or I’m not gonna cure cancer, or write the Great American novel, but if you give me a stage to sing on, I know in my gut, there’s no one that can beat me.” — Rachel
What Makes the Show so Interesting?
The show does a great job of mixing interesting characters with a fun storyline of a Spanish teacher being forced to take over a ragtag group of teenagers and make them into a successful club.
Glee mixes drama with comedy to keep the audience involved and laughing.
We see the club members dealing with high school issues like popularity and acceptance and balancing it with being in their low-status glee club.
Please share these Glee quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about the show in the comment section below.