Hocus Pocus Quotes From the 90s Cult Classic
July 26, 2022 5:00 AM EST
If you can’t get enough of those witches, these Hocus Pocus quotes will allow you to enjoy them all year long.
One of the favorite Halloween movies for people everywhere is Hocus Pocus.
It’s the story of three sisters who happen to be witches who come back on Halloween night or as they know it, All Hallow’s Eve from 200 years before.
It’s a humorous movie and you just can’t help but enjoy the witches’ characters even though they are out to get the children.
If you’ve been missing Halloween or just want a quick laugh, these Hocus Pocus quotes will be just what you need.
Don’t forget to also read these funny Princess Bride quotes from the 80s classic film.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
Hocus Pocus quotes from Winnie
1. “Oh, look. Another glorious morning. Makes me sick!” – Winnie
2. “My ungodly book speaks to you. On All Hallow’s Eve, when the moon is round, a virgin will summon us from under the ground. Oh oh! We shall be back, and the lives of all the children of Salem will be mine!” – Winnie
3. “Thou hast waited in vain. And thou will fail to save thy friends, just as thou failed to save thy sister!” – Winnie
4. “Unfaithful lover long since dead. Deep asleep in thy wormy bed. Wiggle thy toes, open thine eyes, twist thy fingers toward the sky. Life is sweet, be not shy. On they feet. So sayeth I!” – Winnie
5. “I smell children!” – Winnie
6. “You know I’ve always wanted a child. And now I think I’ll have one… on toast!” – Winnie
7. “Sisters, All Hallow’s Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!” – Winnie
8. “Oh, cheese and crust! He’s lost his head! Damn that Thackery Binx!” – Winnie
9. “Why was I cursed with such idiot sisters?” – Winnie
10. “Don’t get your knickers in a twist! We’re just three kindly old spinster ladies.” – Winnie
11. “I killed you once. I shall kill you again, you maggoty malfeasance! Hang onto your heads!” – Winnie
12. “Come, we fly!” – Winnie
13. “It’s the burning rain of death! Come, you fools!” – Winnie
Hocus Pocus quotes from Dani
14. “It doesn’t matter how young or old you are, you sold your soul! You’re the ugliest thing that ever lived, and you know it.” – Dani
15. “Max, I’m not going up there. My friends at school told me all about that place. It’s weird!” – Dani
16. “I love you, jerkface.” – Dani
17. “Couldn’t you forget about being a cool teenager just for one night?” – Dani
18. “You’re my kitty now. You’ll have milk and tuna fish every day. And you’ll only hunt mice for fun.” – Dani
19. “It’s a full moon tonight. That’s when all the weirdos are out.” – Dani
You might also like our list of The Hunger Games quotes you can’t help but remember.
Hocus Pocus quotes from Mary
20. “It reeks of children!” – Mary
21. “Sisters, Satan has married Medusa. See the snakes in her hair.” – Mary
22. “It’s the chocolate-covered finger of a man named Clark!” – Mary
23. “I suggest we form a calming circle.” – Mary
You will also enjoy our article on Medusa quotes.
Hocus Pocus quotes from Sarah
24. “I am beautiful! Boys will love me!” – Sarah
25. “This is… this is terribly uncomfortable.” – Sarah
Are you ready to watch the movie again?
Hocus Pocus originally came out back in 1993.
It’s getting close to being 30 years old and yet it’s still an incredibly popular movie every year when Halloween rolls around.
However, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the movie all year long.
If you’ve never watched the movie before, this is the perfect time to watch it and find out what all the excitement is all about.
Then when the season rolls around again you can be included in all the phone and inside jokes that fans share with each other.
And if you’ve already watched the movie, it can’t hurt to enjoy it again.
Did you enjoy these Hocus Pocus quotes and lines?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.