These Lucifer quotes from the devil himself are hilarious, poignant, and raw.
Lucifer is an American urban fantasy series developed by Tom Kapinos based on the DC Comics character of the same name.
It stars Tom Ellis (who portrays Lucifer), Lauren German, Kevin Alejandro, D. B. Woodside, Lesley-Ann Brandt, and Scarlett Estevez among others.
You may also enjoy our article on:
The series premiered on January 25, 2016, and ran for six seasons until September 10, 2021.
Just how did this show become so popular?
Well, I blame Tom Ellis, but really the entire cast is phenomenal, and the storyline is amazing!
After all, who wouldn’t want to watch a show about the hot king of Hell getting bored and going to LA to be a police assistant… I mean consultant.
Did you know though, that Lucifer almost ended after season 3?
Keep reading for all the details and some fantastic Lucifer quotes that will make your day while you wait for the premiere!
Don’t forget to also check out these The Golden Girls quotes from one of America’s favorite sitcoms.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Look through our complete collection of inspirational quotes here.
Famous Lucifer quotes and captions only the Devil himself would say
1. “Miracles aren’t my thing, but I’m sure we can come to an arrangement.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on devil quotes.
2. “Hell truly hath no fury like a woman scorned.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on evolution quotes.
3. “A deal’s a deal, especially one with the Devil.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on 50 demon quotes to conquer the dark.
4. “I mean if all the apples are bad… maybe it’s the tree that’s the problem.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on the sinner quotes.
5. “I am a Devil of my word.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on Saul Alinsky quotes.
6. “Lately I’ve been thinking. Do you think I’m the Devil because I’m inherently evil, or just because dear ol’ dad decided I was?” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on desire quotes.
7. “I’m like walking heroin, very habit forming. It never ends well.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on top Netflix shows.
8. “Let me play the Me’s advocate…” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on searching for inner peace.
9. “Just, whenever you’re faced with a choice, ask yourself the question: WWLD? What would Lucifer do?” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on escapism vs taking a break.
10. “Why do humans think they can rectify one evil with another?” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
You will also enjoy our article on Klaus Mikaelson quotes.
Therapy-worthy Lucifer quotes from Dr. Linda and others
11. “Sometimes, when someone has real feelings for someone and it doesn’t work out, they shut down to anything new until they can deal with those leftover feelings.” — Linda Martin, (Rachel Harris)
You will also enjoy our article on what women want in man.
12. “Emotions are hard, but that’s why they make you strong.” — Linda Martin, (Rachel Harris)
You will also enjoy our article on election stress disorder.
13. “Sometimes it’s easier to make intimate issues about something bigger than yourself.” — Linda Martin, (Rachel Harris)
14. “Sometimes we need to lose something to understand its value.” — Linda Martin, (Rachel Harris)
15. “I find people who are rude usually feel powerless in their own lives. Terrified of not being in control.” — Linda Martin, (Rachel Harris)
16. “People don’t arrive broken. They start with passion and yearning until something comes along that disabuses them of those notions.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
17. “People don’t have power over us. We give it to them.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
18. “It’s better to move forward than stay stuck in the past.” — Chloe Decker, (Lauren German)
19. “You have to stop taking responsibility for things that you can’t control.” — Chloe Decker, (Lauren German)
20. “Self-worth comes from within, bitches.” — Mazikeen Smith, (Lesley-Ann Brandt)
21. “We need the most love when we’re being most unlovable.” — Amenadiel, (D. B. Woodside)
Best Lucifer quotes and lines about relationships
22. “People sometimes kill the people with whom they’re in love. The heart’s mysterious.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
23. “Desire shouldn’t be contained, it’s unnatural.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
24. “You shouldn’t have to change for anyone. And neither should I.” — Lucifer, (Tom Ellis)
25. “Sometimes we get along best with the people we’re most different from.” — Chloe Decker, (Lauren German)
Which of these Lucifer quotes is your favorite?
Lucifer is based on the DC Comics character created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg from the comic book series The Sandman.
Jerry Bruckheimer Television, DC Entertainment, and Warner Bros.
Television produced the series.
Fox canceled Lucifer after three seasons because of consistently low ratings following the series debut.
However, the geniuses over at Netflix saved us from the pure hell it would have been to have this show end there and picked it up a month later for season 4.
The first three seasons received mixed reviews from critics, but season 4 wowed just about everyone.
Especially us fans, since the move to Netflix meant we could see the devil’s… assets.
I wrote an entire article about Lucifer’s orgy pants, and how the need to binge-watch this show was ruining my life!
Then I finished it and had to wait nearly an eternity for it to come back!
Did you enjoy these Lucifer quotes and lines?
Are you as excited about Lucifer’s return as I am?
Tell us about your favorite episode in the comment section below!